Do you consider cryptocurrency a part of your life? - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cly4aunoct69

Do you consider cryptocurrency a part of your life?

In fact, I do not consider cryptocurrencies to be my primary source of income, but as a secondary source of income.  It is a good source of income, it has an acceptable income and can help me with my expenses.  This means that cryptocurrency is really a part of my life.

• +1 1

Hello buddy.

Yes I think so, It's an important part of my life, I spend a lot of time on it.

But it is not a main source of my income yet, maybe in the future will be.

When I make investments in the cryptocurrency field, I will make a lot of money then.

Wish all the best for you and for all members

I am freelancer and i am working on crypto currencies like btc,trx,ltc and dogicoin and i preferr these currencies on physical currencies my total trade and work is in crypto currencies so i like crypto currency and consider them that they are the part of my life.

welcome my friend .

For me, CryptoTalk is not my main source of income.

Yes, I am starting to think that CryptoTalk is part of my life.

I wake up every day and think about checking Cryptotalk.

It is very interesting to work on this platform.

On 4/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, cly4aunoct69 said:

Hello everyone, I am Russian myself, and I would like to know your attitude to cryptocurrency, do you consider it the main source of income or not? Has this already become a part of your life or not? Do you like doing this or not?

Dear mate i joined this forum as a part time job to manage my educational expenses.And i think for traders Cryptocurrency is necessary part of life. As they consider it mainly source of income. It is the reason that i think it is part of life.

Hi, buddy .At first cryptocurrencies meant nothing to me .But when I joined the forum have already become a part of my life I work here every day .The gains are not only economic but also cultural and social .I'm glad to be here.

I am very much involved in Cryptocurrency as I am working on this platform and also doing trading on many exchange sites so I can say that Cryptocurrency has become a part of my life.But still I haven't taken it as a professional job and it is just a part time work for me.

Dear friend, after joining this platform, working here has become part of my daily life because I spend many hours working here in order to benefit as much as possible from the experiences and knowledge that the elderly spread. Greetings to you and I wish you a good day my friend

• +4 1

Dear friend, Dad, we do not have the development of cryptocurrency technology that takes a wide turn around the world. Certainly, they are my favorite currencies. In general, as a student of this wonderful forum, I study and work in this forum and write a little money that is generally sufficient for university expenses mainly  But cryptocurrencies are everything I have now to work with. Something that I like, it is a very roasted field to work with. Thank you very much.

how are you ,. I cannot say that this forum is considered a source of income, but it is part of my life of course, I spend hours working on it during my short day, I hope you like the comment to get support 

These currencies now have done my attracted to them that's why it's now becoming close to me.Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. Thank you very much for

Well it's not my main income  source but it contributes alot with my income and it is helping me alot with my life more than before

• +1 1

Really that crypto-currencies are becoming an important part of my life I can't spend a day if you don't I open the forum I spend most of my time here, it's really very useful to me, earn me money and information. 
I'm so happy with him.

I started working in this field about two weeks ago, and it became one of my regular work, I work on it every day after returning from university, it is really good, it gives us knowledge about digital currencies, and it enables us to earn our money Daily 

• +4 1

With the knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency, huge profits can be made by investing and trading. But there is little profit in posting in this forum.

Indeed, working with cryptocurrencies has become a part of our life and my interest has become focused on learning everything related to working with it, and if we focus work on it, it really becomes a main source of income and can be relied upon greatly.

I study and work here and earn money and make a material income to pay for my studies and my daily expenses I can't leave work here and I can't find a better field of profit and it doesn't take a lot of time and effort .

Welcome, my friend.

I'm new here, but I'm still feeling a lot of connection with this forum.

I loved their goal, valuable information, help for others, and profit, too.

It provides additional income for people with certain obligations that prevent them from working on other difficult things.

I wish success to all 🙏

Hey, buddy.
Yes, I can say that cryptocurrencies have become a part of my life. I spend many hours here reading about cryptocurrencies, writing comments, trying to make a profit.

• +4 1

Greetings to all my friend, I wish you a valuable job. I really started to feel that this platform is a big part of my time and my day. I love it very much and I enjoy working in it. In terms of money, you start earning gradually, until it becomes in the financial independence stage then you can more and more advantages.

In fact, there are many people who rely entirely on digital currencies as the main source of income . For me it is still too early for digital currencies to become a major source of income, but it is currently helping me get a good amount to start trading .

Cryptocurrency and cryptotalk is definitely part of my life now it has changed me in many different ways and has changed how i look at things. I am currently do it as my whole income because i am still a college student and working with crypto is really convenient to me. 

I do not deny that cryptocurrencies occupied a large part of my life, as I got addicted to working on this forum of posts, interactions and learning about the world of digital currencies on the one hand, in addition to contributing to income and meeting the necessary needs on the other hand.

Yes, dear, indeed, encrypted currencies have become an important part of my life through, among other things, the acquisition of science, knowledge, experience and high skills, and raising my cultural and psychological level in the field of encrypted currencies. Second, social communication with friends and sharing ideas in this forum third through This information I can make profits and get money from all the experiences and knowledge I gained in this forum

Hello my friend , I can say that crypto currencies become a main part of each one of us , especially for the members how spend year and more working here  on this forum , because it was the main reason why this currencies become a part of our lives .