Do you consider cryptocurrency a part of your life? - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cly4aunoct69

Do you consider cryptocurrency a part of your life?

Hello there greetings yes I consider cryptocurrency other part of my life because I am working in this is dog runs a platform almost are 2 month and I really consider cryptograms either daily part of my looking so and I am really addicted to and really eager to learn about cryptocurrency

Yes true in your sayings. Crypto talk is really the part of our daily life. Through it, we earn decent amount of money. Not some of the people but the people who are working hard and with continuous effort and struggle are earning. The experience we gain from here is really important. We are punctual to give time to the forum on daily basis. We learn new things daily. In this way, we are performing our daily duty and it is our daily routine. 

Of course, my dear friend, the encrypted currencies are an important and large part of my daily life. I spend at least two hours in the forum. I participate in its topics and raise new topics to discuss and learn a lot and a lot about the encrypted currencies and their circulation and investment, and I earn some currencies That helps me secure my daily needs.

• +2 1

yes you're right cryptocurrency for me has become part of my life and I work here in this forum in my spare time and Hollywood income and learning from here I want to get experience about investment or trading then I will make profit here and want to rich

Well, it is good to know about your interest in asking for this. So I would tell you that it depends the current situation of the person as if I talk about myself, I am a student and I will consider this forum as my only source of income. If we talk about the job holder, then this forum will be his additional source of income such as part time job.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

أنا لا أقول أنني لم أشعر بالملل في البداية ولكن في النهاية بعد العمل الشاق سأجني المال وهذا هو الجزء الأكثر أهمية. استيقظت من نومي وذهبت على الفور إلىForum اتبادل بعض التعليقات.

Cryptocurrency and cryptotalk are now a big part of my life, and they've changed the way I think about things in a lot of ways. Because I am still a college student, I am currently doing it as my sole source of income. Working with cryptocurrency is extremely convenient for me.

Welcome, my friend, for sure, for me, it became a main source of income that I cannot give up even when I take a few days away from work. I don't feel comfortable because I wasted time on normal things instead of working here for two hours and gaining experience and money as well.

I recently join this forum.And this forum helps me alot.I had my little expanses from crypto iam able to fulfill that.I don't consider it for my whole life or for big expanses but it is helping me for my daily expenses.And iam happy to have this site.

Of course my friend, cryptocurrencies have become an essential part of my life, as I spend it many hours here I write and read comments, and I have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and trading

Yes, I consider cryptocurrencies as part of my life because I use to earn income from cryptocurrencies to support my financial needs and its one of my sources of income. I'm happy to be part of cryptocurrencies. 

Hey I am a new member here but after reading the formus i spend most of time here and adding comments. This is so valuable and helpfull Thanks.

I've been a member of the CryptoTalk forum for about two months and I'm glad I did. Cryptocurrencies have been a part of my life, as I spend a significant amount of time dealing with them and the profits have helped me fulfill my everyday needs.

Of course, my friend, working in cryptocurrencies is taking up space from my spare time every day and I enjoy that. I gain knowledge and experience and make money and develop my English language skills at the same time. Really, that's a wonderful thing. 

Friend if i talk about myself then i want to say that it has become part of my life. I daily work in this forum and work here in very comfortable way. I feel very relax and happy and i work here without any burden and effort. And i learn lot of new things from this forum.

dear friend I want to tell you that as the value of vitamin c is increased everyday and the popularity are also increased every day so we should need work here on daily basis and this is the part of our life we can get rid from the daily expenses by working on this platform

In fact, I think that the cryptocurrency has become an important part of my life because the income I earn from here matches my monthly paid, so it helps me to pay for my expenses.

Learn a lot about the basics of cryptocurrency and bitcoin here, and it really helps in trading and investing experiences as well.

Since I joined here, I have been very happy to work because it is very interesting and simple, and it is considered an essential part of our daily life to make money and improve ourselves.

Of course, I cannot deny that this forum has become a part of my life. I spend a lot of time here reading, writing and learning, but we cannot rely on income here as a primary source of income, but it is okay with regard to experiences. Which you gain here in the field of cryptocurrencies As for the love of work here, of course I love it because here we are learning in a field that may be the strongest field in the world in the near future 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We can rely on cryptocurrencies mainly to make profits and get a good income, and this thing makes it easier for us to burden life, and for me I consider it a good and successful experience in this forum. I wish success to everyone.

Yes, my friend
I consider it the most beautiful part of my life and I spend most of my time here, acquiring information from everyone, and benefiting and investing in order to reach my success ..
This forum out of my life has become and the world of cryptocurrencies.

At the present time it is a part, because I make a living by investing my time to learn and develop skills with trade and investment and make useful posts about Cryptocurrencies in this forum.

Cryptocurrency has become an essential part of my daily routine. I spend about 3 to 4 hours here reading and writing, learning about cryptography, communicating with others, and making money.

Of course it is a major source of income for me, I have been in this field for 3 years, and I am making good profits, so I think I will not think of leaving work in encrypted currencies