How risky it is to invest in cryptocurrencies? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

How risky it is to invest in cryptocurrencies?

Though a lot of experts says that investing in cryptocurrencies is very dangerous we cannot disregard the notion that it is the most hottest and trendy investment that we can try today. The value which is very flexible is the one we can considered too. At some point, right now, the value of cryptocurrencies can increase anh moment. Investing is risky, but we just need to truat ourselves and believe that we can increase our investment more. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

I think, if you are not experienced enough and don't possess sound base knowledge about the investment protocols then there is always a huge risk in investing your money because you can lose all your money. So, better is to first build sound knowledge and experience and then go for investing your money. So, if you are experienced, you can get good benefit.

Many say that investing and trading in digital currencies is a dangerous matter, but I find it requires experience and knowledge in the field of digital currencies and trading in particular in order to be able to work and profit from it

The risk is very big as the biggest if you get profits too it's the same thing you need just to have a little knowledge about crypto currency and how and where to invest your money because if you don't know you can fall in scam project and lose all your money 

All investments have some risk if we act recklessly and without planning steps, and not only in investing in cryptocurrencies. We always have to think about the results and work out well

My dear friend, I think it is not so dangerous. The lifestyle has evolved considerably. Everything depends on the Internet, the currency market and crypto, so do not worry about this. We work here until we earn money for social expenditures, nothing more.

• +2 1

Right, my friend, this is what we are all heading towards!

Risk in investing and trading in stock exchanges is a normal business matter.

The stock market can rise or fall, as well as the value of currencies, but just as stocks there are reliable currencies in the market that can be invested in with little risk.

good luck for all

• +3 1

That is true, it can be very risky if you put all your money in one place so I think it is best to invest just a small sum of money in btc and watch it grow without the fear that you might lose it all because that is always a possibility.

I think that the risk in investments lies when you invest everything you own in one currency, and there is a risk that you will lose part of the capital that you have put in place, so you have to distribute the capital that you want to invest in for several cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My friend, the investment contains a lot of risks, you can lose if you are not careful and watch the market and exchange well, so you should take advantage when the exchange reaches its climax and exchange your currencies

• +1 1

The danger is very large even if you make profits, too, you just need to know more about cryptocurrency and how and where to spend the money, so you might slip into a scam project and lose your money when you don't know.

I agree with you, my friend, that investing is risky, but by gaining information and getting sufficient experience, it makes the subject of investment enjoyable and in it a kind of adventure and becomes profitable and a good gain.

Yes, it is fraught with risks, because there is no currency and money in your hands, and you may be exposed to fraud at any time, but we must learn and take care, and benefit from the old members and their advice .

• +2 1

Dear Mate I have no experience for crypto currency exchange method and so on methods I have no idea and no experience but I noticed some things in crypto currency first is crypto currency is yes they good but some people can invest in this currency and they collect good profit in this currency I think not a big risk hope you like my opinion.

Good wishes.

Right now, all the indicators indicate that investing in cryptocurrencies does not contain high risk, but if these currencies collapse, they will cause significant losses. 

Mostly students faces is a lot problem while investing in the crypto world , they dont know much about trade and lost all of there money and then according to them they find crypto currency useless.

Hello dear friend, in fact, I think of course this kind of investment is only dangerous because at any moment the price may go up or down.

So, to avoid big losses, we need to start with a small investment and when we become experienced, we can increase our investment.

Dear friend there is much risk if you wanted to do  trading but if you choose  top coins like bitcoin then the chances of losing money is less as compared to other currencies that's why I suggest  you if you wanted to do trading and then choose stop coins because risk are also important but you just make right decision.

Well it depends on how much money you are willing to spend and on how experienced investor you are if you are not experienced and trade alot of money it's a big risk 

• +1 1

Dear friend, investment is a risky process, so you should first invest small sums until you gain experience in this field, and then move on to invest with more money. I wish you lasting success. 

This is a very good question, investing in crytocutrency is of high risk, at the same time it has high profit as well, nevertheless I strongly agree with you that despite the high risk it has , and just close our eye and let it go ,NO, we have to believe in ourselves that since others are making it,I will also make it through cryptocurrency, but that should be done after a thorough research and update in the market ,you must be up to date in term of chnage in the market, and lot more, you must have prior knowledge before investing in It.

Hello everyone, the risk is very high, when we invest in cryptocurrencies, since there is a probability, of losing all our money, and that would be something very sad, for this reason I always recommend that you have to study first before doing any kind of investment, and something very important, ignore third parties, always make our own decisions.

My dear friend, as far as I know, wherever you deposit money for business, there can be danger always and any platform, It depends on your luck whether your money is saved or lost, But when you do big business, you have to take risks and you can't do without it, this is my opinion thankuu

Dear friend, in my opinion, every business at its beginning is difficult and dangerous due to the lack of sufficient experience and knowledge about it, and investing has  some risks, but we must be careful and obtain sufficient knowledge and experience to do our work without mistakes so that we do not lose all of our money.