Why does this forum not only give us one chance? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Why does this forum not only give us one chance?

Dear friend this forum gives you many chances when they provide you a warning point. People should learn that why we are given a warning point. They should learn from the mistake and not repeat it if don't want to get banned permanently. 

I agree with you on the one hand that they don't give a second chance. We're all sinners, and we deserve a second chance.

But on the other hand, the sinners must be punished so that they don't repeat their mistake.

From my personal point of view, you shouldn't consider banning.
Just stick to the rules, and that's very easy.
And if you are banned, create a new account and continue working on this forum again.
You will not find better than him.

Well, in fact it gives you three opportunities in the form of alert points, and when you get three points, then it is natural for the forum to ban you, and it is our duty to adhere to the instructions and rules in order to avoid this happening, as the opportunity provided by the forum is not replaced by information and coins

In fact, you can get three warning points before the complete ban, which means three chances in this forum, but the matter is relative and it is due to the mistake we made, so it is important that we be careful what we do to avoid bad things

• +1 1

Dear friend, when you enter the forum, you must read the laws and rules and not bypass them. When you make any mistake, you get a warning point. You are not banned directly, so be careful.

From the beginning, you should have read the forum rules, to avoid getting warning points and thus banning. Also, when you break a rule, you will not be banned immediately. A warning point will be sent to you.

• +3 1

Very good friend of mine, the question you asked when someone would ask it for the first time, I just thought about how the brother asked the question in a twisted way.But I have understood the question. I have read it well. I will say that this forum gives us the opportunity again and again because we have come to this forum. We have seen our work. The thing is that we come to this forum because they need the public city of this forum very much. That's because they don't want to lose their members. 

Who told you that you cannot create a new account, you can of course, but you must follow the rules here, try to stick as much as possible,

In my experience, I have already had this second chance since my account was banned in the last year, if I recall correctly, and when I contacted help, they responded after one month and returned my account to me with some advice about how to avoid making the same errors again, and I'm not sure if they will tolerate it or not.

This is true my friend, the forum gives you only one opportunity, but in return there is an explanation of all the forum rules and you can read them and you can also ask the moderators about anything you do not understand.

This forum is very simple in terms of strict because if we violate any rules then we will  receive a warning point which means we have to stop any wrong doings in the forum. So this forum give us chance by sending us warning point.

My dear friend this is good one I'm new here and learn by these post and it's help me to acknowledge about these things and avoid any thing which are against the rule but I read the rule and regulations of this forum these are simple I think If we follow them we never get banned and warning ⚠️ point 

Moderators have the right to impose conditions that they see appropriate. Moderators believe that giving you one opportunity will make you pay attention to any participation before you make it to avoid warning or banning, and thus they will ensure the continuation of the high quality of the forum.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My friend, you will not be banned if it is not proven that you violate the laws and rules. Therefore, you cannot be given more than one chance. You take these opportunities through the warning points that are directed to you, so you must pay close attention.

Obviously this is a very good thought about the single chance that is giving to the members of this platform, but from my own understanding the platform have made all the rules and regulations that we the members of this platform are expected to follow in other to be successful in this platform and breaking any rules may lead us to get banned.

In my opinion, this is better for us because it makes us strive more to avoid making mistakes and to take responsibility for our work and the information that we publish.

No dear if we spread the negative and irrelevant things the fourm not gave us any other chance.So be careful from these types of activities for secure your earnings and well bright future.

I think it ensures the credibility of this forum . If we follow rules from the beginning then no one could blocked us from here and if we violate any rule we get permanently blocked and no one could help us to start again  working here. So we should keep in mind that this is our first and last opportunity and we should make most of it.

In oder to survive in this forum we need to make sure we follow the rules by doing what is right and rectify our mistakes when we receive warning points other wise we get banned and no second chance is given after a ban.

Hello my dear friend, you are wrong, you can do another account after you are banned, by scanning your old data, entering a new account and starting work without facing any problems

Who have told you my dear friend that this forum doesn't give other opportunity after gotten banned. There are many people are here who have gotten another opportunity after getting banned or warning points. I would tell you if you would have made the serious mistake (unforgivable mistake) then you will not given another opportunity. Otherwise, you will get one chance after appealing if your mistake would be done mistakenly.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In my experience, I have already had this second chance since my account was banned in the last year, if I recall correctly, and when I contacted help, they responded after one month and returned my account to me with some advice about how to avoid making the same errors again, and I'm not sure if they will tolerate it or not.

Dear friend I want to tell you that there are a number of camels are here on this platform so that's why crypto top is not giving us the second Chance we should follow the rules in that way we will able to work more on this platform so if we want to working continuously encrypt OK then which must be follow the rules there is only a single way for working long time on this platform

This forum is giving many chances and the members that take these chances and become better they will not be banned, I think you do not understand very well the mistakes these members are doing. When you see someone copy and paste from others this is cheating and must be banned immediately, how can anyone trust a person that cheats like that.