Why does this forum not only give us one chance? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Why does this forum not only give us one chance?

Hello my friends how are you.

I have a question why this forum does not give us more than one opportunity so that we can succeed in this forum.Because if our account is blocked in this forum, we will not be able to create a new account, and that means I am this forum only gives one chance.

In your opinion, are the conditions of the forum strict?.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Or a great digital forum that you can work on So you don't have to spend much time and you don't have to invest .How can it be difficult to leave this forum?You will not find this type of facility anywhere

In my opinion,the forum is not strict, every forum, organization and countries has their rules and regulations, meaning if you want to be in existence in that particular place,you have to keep with the rules not to violate it, don't you know if there is no penalty for offenddant the rules wil not be respected, and the rules will be useless, it is simple follow the rules and have a better experience of what are here for. That is why they keep informing the new members to read the rules first so as not to get kicked out unknowningly. 

In my experience I have already this second chance because my account was been banned in the last year it's more than year if I remember and I talk to the support they answer me after one month and they bring my account back to me with some suggestions to not do the mistakes against, and now I really don't know if they can accept that or not 

Upon being banned, you can write to the administrators of this forum and ask them to give you a second chance. I have heard of people who have returned once their account was banned, but it had to go through a process. It is better not to live that experience to make an effort to comply with the rules of this platform.

• +1 1

In my opinion, my friend, you should not think about the ban. All that is asked of you here is to abide by the rules, and this is very easy. Also, on the contrary, the forum gives a second chance. When you are banned, it allows you to create a new account and work again

• +4 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that we should follow the rules and regulations of the firm because rules make for us and when we follow the rules of firm then firm can not ban us. And if we ban by mistake then we can create a new account and can start our work

I don't think You're right because from what i know before blocking your account You'll get minimum e warning points. If you correct yourselfe in this warning points then it's good for you, You'll not get banned. But if you don’t then you'll get banned. So always try to follow the forums rules and try not to make any mistakes. 

My friend, you can create another account if you are banned, but to avoid this problem, you must abide by the rules and laws and work correctly. Good luck to you.

If you want to be present on this forum, you must abide by the rules and not violate them from the start, I think it is a good thing because it organizes work and gives another opportunity to work by creating a new account.

I don’t know I’m still new in this . I have been working for a very short time . I can be the best . I am striving towards my dream . And do my best to give the heart and earn money . The heart and what he likes do not give my heart to anyone for money . Heart and love are beautiful .

In order to avoid getting banned, you must follow the forum rules well
If you are banned, you can create another account and start work again here

Hello friend, for something there are rules but this forum was chaos, it has been maintained thanks to them, although they are strict, it brings us many benefits, I understand that if you have an account and they punish you, you can open a new one with a different IP, for me This is a great opportunity that cryptotalk gives you and to learn to be more careful when following the rules.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend to this forum, you do not have to worry about this topic, you must read the forum rules and abide by them, and by that your account will be safe from the ban, they are not difficult or strict rules, but rather they are useful and necessary for the success of the forum, good luck 

From the beginning , we are told to abide the rules of the forum. These are no t in vain . We should always prefer the policy of the forum . And if we dont obviously first they  will give us warning and then will block our account.

No, the conditions are quite normal. You just need to not break the rules and that's it.You can then create another account, but it is likely to be blocked immediately

My friend, this forum gives you endless opportunities.

You can work again here after you're banned.

Scan browsing data

Create new accounts and start working Don't worry Everything will be fine.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

I believe that because the forum has strict guidelines to follow, and it is unusual for us to ignore these rules as long as they are explicitly stated, it will be impossible to reclaim our account after the suspension, and there is a slim possibility that we will be given another chance on the website. @shakeelsherpao

The forum is always keen to read the rules and laws and understand them well before work, consult members and benefit from their experiences during their work process here, so your understanding of the rules will prevent you from banning your account, and if your account is banned, you can create a new account, but you have to focus and be more careful.

• +3 1

From the beginning, and from the first moment to enter the forum, there were rules and laws stipulated and we must abide by them. For example, there is a violation of some rules that lead to the acquisition of warning points, through which the ban is made for several days of publication in the forum, so attention must be paid in this regard and full compliance with the rules..

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I think that the platform very clearly establishes the rules of the forum and its policy, so as not to have this kind of problems of banning accounts, and very important to mention, that this platform is considered one of the most important and recognized forums, and I imagine that they will always want to stay this way, hence may come its strict operation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Whenever you start something new, the first thing you have to do is read their rules so that later what is happening to you does not happen, my friend remember that you are always advised to work within their rules but if you break them you will have warning points and It depends on you if you solve it or do what seems later the administrators will see what they have to do. The opportunities are what happens is that many do not know how to value what we have until we lose it, work within the rules and nothing will happen to us.

• +1 1

I think my friend that the rules of this forum are not strict because it has general rules and terms and conditions, especially if you are not able to violate them, you are not banned for this reason they give you one chance

• +4 1

Dear friend, the rules and instructions of this forum are clear to everyone, the most important thing here is to follow the rules in order to avoid banned.we all have to work hard in order to lose the chance  for working on this great platform. 

We must follow the rules to stay alive in this forum and publish good content. But if the account is blocked, we can re-create the account.

• +1 1