Post in all sections.. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Post in all sections..

Actually it depends upon the Knowledge.What type of knowledge you have that thing you can post and easily can viral the topics in that forum. We are using cryptocurrency to posts the good and knowledge sharing.

For me, as a beginner here, I prefer to spend more time before moving on to other departments.  I prefer to learn more before delving into the rest of the sections.  But if the member is advanced, I think that he should be more familiar with the rest of the departments.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. For me, as a beginner, I will find it difficult in the rest of the sections of this forum, but with the passage of time and the acquisition of knowledge, I will be encouraged and enter the rest of the sections

Hello there, my pal. I agree with you to some extent; I believe the junior department is the most popular because of the simplicity of its information and topics, but the other departments are also full of useful and valuable information, so we should all begin with the junior department and work our way through them.

I also noticed this. It is clear that most of the members are in the junior section more, but this is useful to help new members and we must also pay little attention to other sections and gain knowledge about it and participate in it.

• +2 1

Well I costs I don't think it's the right idea. where I don't know much about other departments and progressively difficult in the beginning to identify each section alone and then move on to another section .
We must first gain experience and knowledge and then, then, we can write topics in other sections .

As for me, at the beginning of my start in the search and gathering of useful information, I worked only in the "for beginners ", and after that I wanted to expand my information, so I moved to the "crypto world" and so on ..

Thank. you so. much for your topic. ET should comment in every section of this forum. But the problem is that if we don't have enough knowledge of that section then how we comment on that topic.  All we know that if we have enough knowledge then we should comment on that topic.  There is a strict rule that we can't post useless thing. If we break the rule our account will be banned. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.  Good luck .

On 4/7/2021 at 2:34 PM, Zrnabaly said:

So i saw many members who are just commenting in few sections. So others sections questions have not to much answers and there are one or two posts which are hot. Many just post in beginner section. So i share my experience that i daily answer one question from every section and then i complete my daily posts . So i advise all those who are doing this to try this act . 

But i know that the some members have not knowledge of others sections so if you have this problem so get information about those sections and if you can't find any answer create a post and ask from others members who know. So i hope this post help you. If you like my post give ❤️.

Thanks.

Have a nice day ☺️.

Dear mate i am agree with you. We should do post in all sections. We prefer more beginer section. Even we know that most if posts in beginers section are deleted but we prefer it to make posts. I also suggest my friends to work at all sections.

You are right, my friend, I aspire to participate in all sections, but first I want to obtain the necessary knowledge and experience so that I can provide useful information and answer some questions. We must learn patiently and not rush , good luck.

• +2 1

You are right friend a lot of members are posting in just three or four sections because they don't have much knowledge and information about other sections but I think we should work in all sections to get more information and knowledge. 

You are right my friend we can get good knowledge from this forum if we will post in all the sections otherwise we cannot get proper knowledge about this forum so we should post in all the sections. 

The beginners section is the first step to success in this forum, you must first make sure that you have understood the rules of the forum well, learned the basics of crypto, and are qualified to understand and comment on the topics published in other sections.

Yes I agree but everyone is not aware of all the sections. We cannot post without having the knowledge of any topic. Beginners cannot post in every section but senior members should do it because we, as a beginner, gain alot of information from the posts.

I don't agree with you my friend because for me as a beginner i don't know nothing about crypto or anything about it how I could post a good topic or comment on trade sections for example, so i think we have to learn in step by step, we don't have to rush. 

I agree with your post my friend but in my opinion first of all you need to spend a lot of time here in the beginners section and after getting experience and  knowledge then you need to go other sections also.. Because it's very difficult for every new comer to survive on the forum easily and the beginners section is quite easy to other sections.. So you need to spend time here and then go other sections and post there freely.. I m a right or wrong? If I am wrong then guide me. Thanks. 

I partially agree with you.For me, I participate in the Beginner section because I am a beginner and through this section I can learn the necessary principles and rules . After a while, I'll gain experience and move on to other departments.

If you're a beginner, a beginner's section It's the most appropriate, and when you develop your skills and increase your experience in encryption, you can start by highlighting yourself in the rest of the sections Just give yourself enough time, because the road is long. 

On 4/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, tahirzaib17 said:

depending on your knowledge if you do have knowledge related to all section then ofcourse you can post in all sections to be honest all i post in beginner and exchanges sections

I agree. You should consider your knowledge in the section you post in. 

Right now I'm only posting in "for beginners" and "about forum". 

I'm not looking for posting in other sections before reading well and gain knowledge that would qualifies me to post. 

We should do comments and posts in every section as It will help us to increase our knowledge about Cryptocurrency. Posting in just one section is like loosing the opportunity to learn from other sections and about other things.

Hey, buddy.
Yeah, I noticed that interaction here. I think that good interaction and a lot of publications here, because all the members need the basic information that's in here so you can move to other departments and have the interaction there. 
Because an unhelpful post could expose us to bans or warning points, and for me I'm not yet ready to take that step.

You are right, this is bad for those who have experience because they will stand at a certain level of experience and have not developed it. I thank their efforts in answering our questions. We are the beginners. You have to distribute their skills in what serves them and helps us.

I noticed that each section contains different topics and multiple information, so when you want to post a post, you have to know which section is best for publishing your information because a section has different followers and different interests.

• +3 1

I personally notice this issue n this platform and I don’t know the reason why this is happening, advisable the members of this platform should be visiting other sections in other to get more knowledge and experience in this platform, because there are a lot of things to learn from those sections.