What Is Considered A Good Start On This Forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sheshimmers

What Is Considered A Good Start On This Forum?

Well done, my friend. You get the good reputation from other members, so do not be sad and continue to write useful and new posts about cryptocurrencies.

9 hours ago, Bal ekta said:

Of course, your posts have not been deleted, but this does not mean that they are useful and distinctive. Try to change your publishing style and try to search for other things. Change your plans and attract the attention of your followers and you will find them seeking to give you the reputation you finally deserve and most importantly

@Bal ekta That's right, it is not only about making good posts and comments, you also have to make a plan so that interactions are effective and others can read what we write, for example, I tagged you and you read what I replied, that is a way to have a good interaction because if you do that with everyone, some do not give you reactions,
but others do and that adds up, a permitted tactic because it is an option that is in the forum.

As long as you have not received any warning so far, this means that your posts are very good, so you have to be satisfied with this thing and not think about how much you earn a good reputation. The important thing is to keep working here constantly and with time you get good reputations more do not worry

Hello my friend, Reputation points depend on you and your comments and the content in them. Reputation points increase the more members like your comment or post, so improve from those a little, good luck

• +1 1

Or a very good platform on which you can earn less.There are a number of things you can do to help ease the way.You have to create an account and make hundreds of posts.

On 5‏/4‏/2021 at 20:01, Mohammad hassan said:

My friend, the reputation points here do not depend on the number of your posts. Rather, they depend on the content and the benefit that you provide. You must be patient and pay more attention to the content through research, reading and gaining knowledge so that you publish with greater benefit and good luck

Edited by Boshra

First of all, congratulations for reaching this point
Secondly, do not make this topic a point of despair. You must be a persistent person for your arrival here, but from what I understood that reputation points depend on content and style more than participation, so you have to strengthen your style and your way of clarifying the meaning a little, and I think that your affairs will be fine.

Everyone wants to know how they can get off to a good start working here. So, first and foremost, you must complete 100 posts, and then you must post 20 times per day. All of this function necessitates a high level of patina, which you must follow.

The number of topics on which you post has no bearing on your reputation. It would most likely be determined by the quality of your posts and the valuable information included in your topics. and, my friend, on the subject of printing. You must exercise caution in order to come up with fascinating topics. You will then get positive feedback from people, which will increase your success.

My friend, now a good reputation takes time, and your posts should be beneficial to all members, so you should write useful comments and contain valuable information.

There is a clear difference between the number of your posts and your reputation, and this may be due to the lack of quality of the posts you share here. I advise you to work more to improve this quality.

Well, you can complete your 100 posts and still your community reputation will be low, that is because many people don't react to your posts, is not like you are not doing any good work, however, if you continue making quality posts, your community reputation will definitely increase slowly, just be patient.

Welcome my friend
The most important thing in this forum is to follow its rules and instructions, write important comments for all members and get positive reactions and great positive evaluations to increase your reputation in the forum

Quantity of pots doesn't matter yet our posts should be useful and full of knowledge which attract and impress the reader you can't get warning points if you working honestly and correctly on this huge platform

Do not despair or become frustrated, please just change the content of your posts or change the style of your words within the publications, for example, with the reputation that comes from the content of your post and not from its number when the content of your post is wonderful, so you will get a reputation more than you are patient, determined and ambitious, this work needs patience and your success God bless you

I think you need to have more patience while working on cryptotalk forum because you won't be earning income is just few days. You need to work hard and create useful topics and posts to have positive ratings. 

dear i think it is ok as your a newbie so for this achieving this reputation is really a big deal you do not need to worry about this and just focus on your goal and keep learning and reading through this forum in order to achieve good reputation points  so that you may be able to write useful and informative content for your post and achieve more positive likes and good reputation points thank you 

well congratulation my friend it is clear that you have made fantastic work here in the forum . and I wish my starting would be great as yours . as all members must know . commitment is the main criteria to success

• +2 1

welcome my friend
I think you should change your style and be patient
I am newbie and new to this forum. My friend advised me to join the forum and I want some useful information, and I hope you will find information that will benefit from it.
Good luck, may God reward you

My friend, do not worry..the reputation comes easily, but by following certain rules..in the beginning, the number of posts and posts cannot affect the reputation, my friend..the influencer is the content of the posts if they are useful, if they are new, and if they are of interest to the members of the forum ..

Also, my friend, there is an influencing factor .. the extent of your kindness with the members and your way of addressing them..Do not worry, my friend. Just gather your focus on useful and new ideas that serve the coding process or serve the members and the forum..I wish you success, my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion the member which learn things by reading others replies will have a best start on this site. Because in this way that particular member will learn first and then earn after. I did the same that's why now I don't have any problems regrading this forum. 

On 4/5/2021 at 12:32 AM, Sheshimmers said:

Hey mates! 

Hope you're all doing great. There is something i feel i must share with you all. Well, you can have a look at my performance on this platform as a Junior member. I'm about to hit 300 posts with just a few dozen reputation points. I have been sincerely posting, not only responding to topics but creating them too. None of my posts have been deleted and  i haven't recieved any warnings yet. Then why is that my reputation points are way too low relative to the number of posts ive made? Am i doing too bad or am i just being impatient? Pleast let me know if its okay to have reputation this low at this stage of being a Junior member. Let me know so that i improve myself. 

Your responses are always appreciated.

Thanks! 

To gain a good reputaion, firstly you have to give a valuable comment or post which will affect or gyide others in the world of crypto currncy.

And with the reaction of members your reputaion points gradually raises.

So no need to become impatient.

Be patient.

Your worth will be increased soon.

Certainly, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence and admiration for your content, and your writing style, and it is a catalyst for everyone to present their best in publishing distinctive and useful topics.

Good luck, my dear friend, who has a good start in this forum, is to add useful information linked to the topics that we share with it and help other members and gain their respect and admiration and to continue to work hard and be patient to reach our desired goals to be distinguished and effective members of the forum

Actually, I don't know exactly how to get a positive assessment. But I think you should be patient and give an assessment of other people's posts.