Give reputation and earn more - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Give reputation and earn more

My friend giving reputation points should not be randomly or only just for the money there is so many posts that don't deserve good reputation, so reputation should be only given based on good content. 

We should be an one hand to help each other make money,

many of the members are students, and students need help in their study fee especially in the poor countries, they come here searching for a way to help themselves, so we should be an one hand and help each other.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Excellent information, now it is up to us to determine who we are going to give a reputation to, it is our responsibility to contribute so that valuable comments are multiplied in the forum, to the extent that we give reputations to whoever has deserved it for their effort.

Yes absolutely my friend,  we should always be reacting on good quality posts but it's not advisable for us to be reacting randomly since its against the rules. Anyway we should be hard working in creating good quality posts so that we can earn reputations. 

It is better for all of us in this forum to work as a team to support each other and increase each other's reputation in order to earn the money we want.

• +2 1

Welcome. Yes, we can provide 50 reputation. We earn money through our work here, but we have to accurately present the good reputation and to whom we see that it really deserves a positive reputation.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I support your idea of giving reputation to the comments of the members of this group, but only to those who do a good job because they really deserve it.

Good and useful posts and responses that deserve evaluations and a reputation that we must give to them.
The new payment system requires us to obtain the reputation, and to obtain it, we must publish publications and make useful responses worthy of the favorable reputation.

If with the new rules we have to earn more reputations to be able to increase our profits but we have to do everything under the rules since otherwise we can get to be eliminated with the new payment system, today it is very difficult to get the highly valued reputations because there are many members who have dedicated themselves to something else and forget to give us what we need so much, which are valuations.

• +2 1

On 4/4/2021 at 8:22 AM, Tamim75 said:

Dear friends,I hope we are know that cryptotalk new payment system.Now it's gives up an opportunity to earn more token in have reputation.So we give 50 reputation in a day and earn more money.i hope we are understand.

I think we should not do like this that you should make a good work here and not to beg in front of other because this thing not help you to say again and again please give us operation because no one is liking such post.

• +1 1

I noticed that when payment stopped giving reputation, there was a decrease in the interaction between members' posts, as if the reputation was granted only for money, not for the sake of liking a comment or topic. Thank you.

What I know is that the payment for reputations has been stopped, but this does not mean that we stop giving the reputation to others, rather we must fairly give the reputation in order for the forum to remain prosperous and the members remain encouraged to work, and also I advise the members who They want to gain more reputation, write useful topics and comments that are understandable to everyone, and be in simple English, so I think they will get more reputation.

We can give reputation to those person who is making usefull post ,so with the following of rules which is on this forum. If we give reputation in random way with out checking which post is usefull and which is not .then we can get warning point and can ban from this forum.  So it good if we find such post which have unique content and usefull knowledge then we can give reputation and can appreciate to thos e people who is making usefull post.so if we are on this foeum then we need to learn about how to make a usefull post ,of we have knowledge then we can make a usefull post.

Edited by Jamii

To have good and positive reputation has a big role in earning currencies and increasing your profits, so if you want to get positive reputation and increase your earnings, you must also be ready to give out positive reputation too, reputation gives members the urge to work more harder, it motivate members to put in more efforts in their work.

The feedback must be paid for, because many important and useful posts and topics are not given good reactions. I hope that giving a good reputation becomes an easy and common matter among the members.

• +4 1

It is good that we have 50 reputations that we can give to those who deserve it and therefore we must all support each other in case what we read is good and useful ... I wish all the best here for you all.

Yes you are right if anyone make unique and useful topic share or make that then they must needed that good reputation here in this forum everyone not deserve here good reputation so keep support to good work 

In this forum, credibility is very relevant, similar to merit in the bitcointalk forum, so we can respond to each other's posts to help us gain more, but only if the post is truly meritorious and merits it, not just because it's there.

yes my dear friend as you give good reputation points to any one you will also receive yours . do good will someone others will also have good with you.

• +1 1

This is true, we can no longer provide only 50 reputation per day, and therefore we must not grant them randomly and focus more on reading publications in order to give them to those who deserve them, especially members who provide ideas about digital currencies and the right ways to invest and trade

• +3 1

We have to work as a team and support each other, but within the rules, a good reputation should be given to those who create good topics and do their best to spread the knowledge. This reputation is important for two reasons: first, it gives people a good sense that their publications are good, and then money.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend. You will post as many valuable useful posts here. So you'll be given a reputation. If you gain fame, the value of your post will improve. And you can make money. You can make a lot of money.

My friend now the payment system has been changed and we cannot earn talktokens by giving the reactions but I think we should give the reactions to each other for appreciation and help of all members .

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, we must give the positive reputation to useful publications that contain useful information that all members of the forum benefit from the publication and acquire sufficient information that will help them. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Your words are correct, my friend, because if we do not evaluate each other, then our work will be without any value, and the forum will not pay us except for the topics that are evaluated, so I hope everyone takes responsibility in spending more time for evaluation so that our work has a value worth paying for.