Please help me by the senior forum or beginners who have information about that ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Please help me by the senior forum or beginners who have information about that ?

I congratulate you on completing the 100 free comments, this is really cool, you should now comment about 20 comments per day and earn them every week, you can comment about 24 comments per day because maybe some posts will be deleted or similar 

• +2 1

Free publications do not charge them money, but after completing the free posts, you will participate with twenty useful publications and you will get money for your work. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

My friend, once you have completed 100 free posts, any post after that will be considered payable if it is useful and in compliance with the rules. Don't worry about it.

Hello dear friend of course you have to finish 100 comments and every day about 20 you will get money and you have to gain knowledge and experience before the money. Thank you.

• +3 1

First of all welcome to this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I congratulate you on youy completing first hundred post now you have to register yourself create Yobit account and post 20 posts per day after 7 days you will able to get the money just have to do a little work and get paid.

When you finish 100 free comments and they are accepted, then every comment you comment is paid after a period of 7 days from the date of publishing the comment. As for the evaluations, you can take them immediately after the evaluation and you can save them in the yobit wallet and see the accepted comments.

Dear payment system of cryptotalk is somewhat different as compared to other forums. After 100 initial posts, we are paid for maximum 20 posts on daily basis. Moreover we are paid only for our rated posts. We can't receive our payment immediately. We can receive income after 7 working days.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

No, my friend, when you finish the 100 free posts, you can publish 20 posts every day and you will receive money, but pay attention to writing useful content in order to get a positive evaluation.

Congratulations my friend on finishing them now, after completing the hundred posts the next day, you start to put twenty useful comments, each comment contains at least a hundred characters. You will be charged from the next day only. You cannot post comments with the hundred, you will not be paid on the same day

Congratulations, my friend..Now make a daily comment on the posts at a rate of 20 comments, and your responses should be important, useful, and related to the topic..After seven days, the site will start to pay you..My love to you all

Well my dear friend, I congratulate you on ending the 100 free comments and starting the paid comments, you will receive your payments a week after the end of the 100 and you will get profits for 20 comments per day

• +3 1

I congratulate you on completing the 100 posts .... Now you must publish 20 posts per day and you will get money for that ... but you have to pay attention that the topics are preferable to be useful in order to get a positive reputation, then you will definitely get gains.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

welcome dear to this forum and congratulation for completing your 100 post because for a newbie its very difficult task and dear you can wait for next 24 hours for making 20 useful post i hope so you will enjoyed this forum and get a lot of knowledge and information about this forum and about cryptocurrencies through here thank you

Welcome, my friend, in the world of cryptocurrencies, and congratulations for you that you have completed 100 posts and for sure you will get money for every 20 useful posts you will get satchats, and I advise you in order to continue working here you must follow the rules, instructions and instructions to remain in the forum

Of course, it was an excellent option because cryptocurrencies would be almost entirely dependent on cryptocurrencies in the near future, so we must be able to deal with them and explain how they work to those who are unfamiliar with them.

Completing the 100 posts is the most difficult part of cryptotalk, and if you are lucky to complete that, then any other post that you made after that is the one you are going to be paid for, however, you should know that the post need to be rated before a eek so that you can receive payment for it.

After completing the 100 free comments, you will start to get money, but you have to work on a daily basis and finish the specified number of daily posts.

Indeed, it is a useful topic and new members should pay attention to this matter .. After you create 100 free (unpaid) posts, you can immediately start creating 20 posts and make sure that it is useful .. But there is a point that you should pay attention to .. You have the right to write 50 posts per day .. If you complete post 100 and you have only 13 posts left to finish 50 daily posts, then you will be counted on only 13 posts, only those that come after post 100 .. Therefore, I advise that you take a break from writing free comments and wait until the day is over and start writing 20 paid posts Pay after 7 days .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Hello my friend, you have finished the difficult phase. Well, now you will have 20 comments per day on which you will earn money. You can participate in posts provided that they have useful content in the field of cryptocurrencies, good luck

• +3 1

Hello my friend, when I finished creating 100 posts in the forum, I did not wait until the next day to make 20 posts, but I shared 10 comments that day, and after a week I took payments on them.

Congratulations for this achievement. You can receive profits a week after publishing 20 posts on a daily basis. Your posts must be of good content and meet the conditions in order to receive support. This forum follows a new payment policy. Only reputable posts are paid. You must publish 20 posts.  On a daily basis, and after a week, you will get your money

• +1 1

Firstly, dear and bless you to finish the first 100 posts well, and I agree with you. My father published 20 posts because you will get a dear win over a week after publishing the 20 posts that you have published in general. Today, the last post is not required for 20 posts and you write on it in the second. The matter is simple upon completion of 100 posts. I have published 20 posts that day after the first 100 posts. Thank you very much

After completing 100 comments, you have to comment 20 posts that contain useful information to be paid via Yobit a week after the first comment you made.You must take care of the following comments and support them with useful information to obtain a positive reputation and abide by the rules of the forum and not copy and paste.

Edited by Asemrhibani

After you finish the first 100 free posts, you can write 20 posts per day. You will be paid for these posts after seven days, so do not worry my friend, but I advise you that these posts be useful and understandable to everyone in order to get a lot of good reputation

• +2 1

Congratulations, my friend, you have to finish the 100 free comments. You have to wait until the next day to post or suspend 20 posts to get money for that and you can withdraw money every seven days