More emphasis should be placed on the content of the posts - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Housen salom

More emphasis should be placed on the content of the posts

It is certain that actual work, actual participation and hard work are the basis for every success .. I agree with your words and set your footsteps in the positive trend that you have participated in ..

We want to progress and follow up properly by adhering to the basic rules in order to rise to the top of this platform 🌸

Every person who joins the forum to achieve its goals must first read the forum’s terms and conditions, understand cryptocurrencies and read each topic well before commenting or posting anything and knowing where to publish in order for a forum to be organized with its posts and comments.

Your words are correct, my friend
We must read the topic as well as read some of the responses to get a general idea of the topic and then respond
It is not permissible to write by copying other people's responses, as this is in violation of the rules and laws of the forum and presents us with warnings
We must strive and create our own base

• +3 1

Providing important content is the goal of our work in the forum. We must stay away from useless publications and provide the best information and experience we have in the field of cryptocurrencies.

You are right my cryptotalk mate, some members are just posting without any point on their posts which is absolutely wrong, we have to be creating a meaningful posts so that it will help all of us in the forum.

• +3 1

You are right dude, moreover, I think the platform is strictly against posting useless posts because that might lead you to warning point from the moderators, if really we want to share the experience we all need, then we most endeavour to create useful posts, thank you.

I agree with you my dear friend since there are many publications that do not make sense and when they respond less I try to find those that contribute to my knowledge and I give the return with coherence and I try to give all my knowledge and if I do not know something first I investigate it and then I give the refund about it because that way you can get them to give us good grades and follow us.

• +2 1

Yes, we must write content of high quality and full of valuable information in order to help each other in the forum and benefit from the experiences of all members and be able to benefit as much as possible from our presence on CryptoTalk and thus get positive reputations.

This is correct; our publications must be useful and provide relevant facts relating to the topic's concept so that we are not vulnerable to red flags, in addition to providing good reputations to the topics and posts that merit it in recognition of the participants who work hard in the forum to help all.

I agree with you, my friend, because it is the content of the publication that gives the best basis by reading the comments and participating in writing your opinion clearly and using simple and easy words, so I try to choose the content of useful publications to become better .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right my friend, before publishing any topic we must do the necessary research so that we can present a topic with high-quality and useful content to members

2 hours ago, yaroubnejm said:

Hello my freind
I agree.
The most important point of this forum is good reputation
It is without good and useful content no good reputation for publications
We always learn from experienced people

@yaroubnejm Yes, positive reputations are important for payment and you have to know how to obtain them, help each other, form a team so that the benefits arrive as we want, make the most of the forum, work honestly and useful comments and publications they will grow our accounts.

The majority of users are unconcerned about the content of their posts; they just want to increase the number of posts, not the quality, which is a major issue on the cryptotalk forum. I hope that users will rectify this and provide us with useful information.

Yes you are right @Housen salom we must focus on content of our posts . We should avoid from copying content and then posting it because it will cause bad impression of us on other members . If we want positive reputation from other members then our content must be unique and informative .

The majority of users don't care about the substance of his posts; they just want to see more posts and count the amount, not the quality; this is a major issue on the cryptotalk forum, and I hope that users will fix it and get us useful information.

Our main source of earning in this forum is by making posts,but unfortunately we can't receive payment for any post,untill that particular post is rated positively,so let's focus on improving the quality of our contents,so that we can get positive ratings always

There are many publications talking about this matter. I do not think that these topics should be repeated in this way. Because it is very obvious. The content is the most important in the forum and we should work on this matter only.

• +3 1

Certainly the content and idea of the blog is the most important thing. Unfortunately, I read a lot of posts every day without any idea and most of them contain very silly questions in addition to the posts that talk about matters not related to the world of crypto or digital currencies, so I rate them with a negative reputation in order so that the owner of these posts refrain from writing in this way.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you..We are here to exchange knowledge and information..and if our publications are not useful and new, then there is no need for us to publish them from the beginning..I am sad to see a recurrence of issues, my friend ..

And it saddens me more to see topics that are never helpful..it is a waste of time..We should only publish useful things..and the instructions must be followed as well ..

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right. This forum is in Ultimate need of good and informative while some members are degrading this forum by posting irrelevant and useless content. So we all need to have focus on our content for a better time in cryptotalk and gain good repute there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You are right my friend, we have to choose our publication carefully and pay attention to it being useful and distinctive in order to get a positive reputation, and gain more experience on how to publish attractive and good topics.

• +1 1

This is the most important thing in this forum, which is the sharing of useful information. There are many people who publish useless content, so we must focus.

• +2 1

Certainly, you are right, my friend, as all members must express their own opinions on the subject. I have noticed that a number of members do not express their opinions if they are negative. We must work together to build a distinct business unit

• +2 1

What keeps us going in this forum is the good content. We have to pay attention to the content of our topics and work on them well before sharing them.