Always search topics before creating new topics! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Always search topics before creating new topics!

It is a good advice, because most topics are repeated and have not had that much benefit, as it was before if you want to raise a topic, you have to search well between the topics and choose a topic that is not previously proposed and choose an easy and understandable formula by everyone in order to be discussed and participated in. This is what makes it get Many likes too

• +1 1

When a topic is published, it must be published in the right section within the forum and not randomly. In addition, it must contain useful information and conform to the rules of publishing within the forum, and thus the topic will not be deleted.

Your words are absolutely correct, my friend. It is necessary that we conduct our research before publishing anything. Thank you, my friend, for providing this advice

• +2 1

That's right partner is explained in the rules we can not create topics that are already created in the forum we must create new topics and to avoid that we have to use the search engine of the forum and verify that the topic you want to create is not already created, besides that must be topics of our own authorship can not be copied from other members topics

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, yes, we do not need to create previously created topics, but if you know that this topic exists and was created like it, nothing will benefit because the moderators will delete it. Very good luck and good luck dear loved ones

• +1 1

i think you are missed on point, You should be careful and search closely, everyone has his ideas but he should also write in the right way and make it attractive for reader, you can change the title or the content so you avoid the delete,

good luck.

i think you are missed on point, You should be careful and search closely, everyone has his ideas but he should also write in the right way and make it attractive for reader, you can change the title or the content so you avoid the delete,

good luck.

• +3 1

Many beginners complain about deleting their participation and the reason for this is that they do not use the search button before creating new posts, we must abide by the rules and create useful posts in order to become distinguished members of this forum

• +3 1

you end up exhausted with the search that with writing in my case the search you exhaust me but I do not want to leave this place because still I do not feel trained to advance to another level and I think I have much more than learning and writing in my case is something I like a lotcreate a posts about them to avoid the duplicate posts and topics and be safe from the warning points and keep the forum clean because it's our roles to keep the forum work good we have to take advantage of it by searching for any topic that comes to our mind so that it does not happen with us as it happened with you, my friend. I wish you and everyone all the longing. 

you end up exhausted with the search that with writing in my case the search you exhaust me but I do not want to leave this place because still I do not feel trained to advance to another level and I think I have much more than learning and writing in my case is something I like a lotcreate a posts about them to avoid the duplicate posts and topics and be safe from the warning points and keep the forum clean because it's our roles to keep the forum work good we have to take advantage of it by searching for any topic that comes to our mind so that it does not happen with us as it happened with you, my friend. I wish you and everyone all the longing. 

• +4 1

On 4/2/2021 at 12:01 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates hope you all are doing well. 

I want to share something with you guys that when i joined this platform i created much more topics but they all are deleted after one day because the reason was that i create topics which were already present on that section. 

So now i guide you all that must search for that topic which you are thinking to create. If that topic is already present then don't create that topic otherwise your topic will be deleted soon. 

Thanks ❤️

That's a great advise my friend and I also experienced posts deletion before so I Know exactly that the cause is creating duplicate posts therefore,a research on a post wanting to create will be very helpful to find out if that particular topic is already published here or not.

• +2 1

Yes, we have to beware of this error, as we may get warning points for it
All we have to do is search for the topic to make sure that it does not exist. Secondly, before writing any topic, we must gather sufficient knowledge about any topic before writing it so that it is useful and good.

When you want to create a topic, you have to find new and original information that is not repeated in the forum, and therefore you provide the benefit and avoid warning or deleting your topic.

• +5 1

It is good you shared this my dear, with all the forum, because this is something we all need to be doing. I wasn't doing that and the result was posts that were about topics duplicates. This was bad for the forum, and for me too, because we need to be unique in our posts. This mistake also costs me with warnings received and we need to be on the caution when we write posts.Search is working. We can search and then make the post we want to, if we find there is no other post like that.

Yes, my friend, I have noticed that most of the members publish old and duplicate publications and also do not follow the rules for creating topics. Therefore, my friend, we all have to search from different sources for new and distinctive information to reconcile all members in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Thank you for your advice my friend, and for me i see this move as a good one because there is no need to see the same topic a million time and if there is any new information you can add it to the topic with a comment. 

yes dear you are absolutely right we must be careful about creating the post and make sure before publishing it must be according to the rules and regulation of this forum and dear before creating make sure it would not be repeated otherwise you post will be deleted and try to make your post attractive and information plus unique so that people will like your post and give you positive like

well thank you for that really much . But I still find till now many posts are all the same . I did some unique posts at my begining in the platform but no one reacted to it . so I think it is necessary to stay in the zone of the familiar posts without copying it

It is bad that your posts have been deleted. Certainly, we must search carefully to avoid repeating topics and thus avoid deleting, in addition to that research may increase our information and open our eyes to new doors.

Loaded greetings yes you are right my friend always such a topic when you creating an approved because it is a very beneficial if you search it properly your posted and you you are must contain useful content on their poster and people will or should I say member of this forum read your content and issue the content is useful they will give you positive reputation and that positive application will lead you to source of income so be aware and good luck

You are right. Before starting to create threads, we must read the topics that have been published in this forum. There are a lot of duplicate topics, due to not reading what others have posted, and this is a mistake and we must work harder and more diligence.

It is really important to look for the subjects you wish to post on to prevent duplication of articles and topics, keep the forum clean and secure so it is up to us to keep the forum working well.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, good information, but I have a question. I published some publications and did my research before publishing my topic. If someone had the same idea, but I did not find anyone who created the same topic Do you have an idea of another reason to delete the topics?

• +4 1

I think this a good question for biginner...becous new mate dont know about this forum rules..if moderater give warning may be new account must b close.. 

It will be a good way to avoid the recurrence of topics greatly, we have to search to see what has been published previously, and you can add a similar topic while updating its information, as we know that this field is constantly changing and needs follow-up.

• +4 1

I agree with you everyone should, because we always see very frequent posts and I think the owners don't read the old ones so they create content similar to the old ones, you have to focus more .

• +3 1

This has happened to me before .. I think it is necessary to delete these duplicate topics. Because if the topics are repeated, we will waste a lot of time in the forum without any benefit.

• +2 1