When did cryptotalk started? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

Low funding problem is a general problem of cryptotalk. But they're always recharging their fund when it goes low. Even currently during the same situation. Send to my BTC balance button is not working for funding problem, I think they will recharge their fund shortly.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend. Cryptotalk celebrate its birthday in last days. Therefore the age of this wonderful forum is 1+ and it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurriencies and earn a hendsome amount of money at the same time. 

• +3 1

I think, cryptotalk started in end of 2019. I am not sure about that. I heard that from some of my friends. In this forum, we all have a great opportunity. We can not only earn some bitcoin here but also learn lots of things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. I am a student and i work as part time job. I haven’t got payment yet but some of my friends can maintain their small expenses with this earning. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I really do not have knowledge that when this crypto talk community start because I joined this platform a month ago and I am learning about digital currency and still learning and not have any idea that you asked in topic.

Hello my friend i don't know exact age of cryptotalk but I only know that the age of cryptotalk is  1+.it is a great forum where we learn a lot of thing of cryptocurrencies and earn a handsome amount of money for living. 

I don't know when it started,but it's definitely one of the best ways to make money.We are grateful to them for providing us such an opportunity, I hope we can come to much better places together.The platform is really fun and reliable.

Well i am new here so i exactly don't know about that but i have heard some members are talking about this, this forum started from September 1 i think but not sure. Because i joined this forum in December 2020.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I don't know much about it that when Crypto talk started but I will say that it is best site and giving a very good amount to their users and they are giving us 1000 stoshi and 10 talk token token for one post and I think it is really a very good or not and it is also very good forum for learning.

doting don't make love on every occasion cryptotalk youth crusade become started out. other than fond worshipped the aforementioned one with child computing machine. given that they will be bountiful these very a large revenue

I don't know when this forum was created but i think i joined this platform very late and feel sad for this but this saying " it is never too late " gives me hope to work more and more here and i am sure there is no another forum like this.

Actually I didn't even know that. And also I didn't even think about it. And now on I started to think about and very curious to when this platform has started to give satoshi to its users. So better to comment who knows it.

i don't  know which time crypto talk platfrom start but i am thank full to those person who creat this platfrom.

this is good platfrom from here we not inly gain knowledge and experience but also earn money with a less effort in short time and with out investment.

• +1 1

Yes you are saying right, you have spend very much time also our senior member , also take a great knowledge about this forum also. This is the wonderful forum and have join this forum for last three or four weeks age and i thik i am very luck to work with this fourm.

Powerful crypto talk assembly is a superb dais given that having to pay surf the net since hither we will be able to clear one thousand bitcoin-only since minute, that's a load harder to turn a profit into web sites. We manage that powerful crypto talk facility spanned many years plus we will be able to besides tranche within our public knowledge through that it along with turn a profit it all.

@Adiegumabao Hi dear, I really don't know that when cryptotalk is started... I read a lot of comments about this question many of members think it started in 2019...but no one knows the exact date and month....we don't have to waste our time in thinking that when it started we have to spend our time in creating new topics.

In fact, I do not know when the encoded conversation started, but the payment is good here because they pay 1000 satoshi for each post for free, and this work is good and if we do the good work here, we will get 3 or 4 dollars daily

I think this forum was made in the middle of September I think, and they realize what is awful and bravo, since I surmise they aren't planning to run for simply a few months. They are acquiring from certain sources like we procure as well, in light of the fact that the number of individuals and the posts have a major part to keep this discussion holding for quite a while.

According to my information, digital currencies appeared in 2009 and practically during the past 10 years, more than 1000 new currencies have appeared.

I don't know when did this forum started may it exists 2 yrs ago but started a campaign last year. When the campaign started, maybe that was the only time members received 1000 satoshi per post

Do not tell me exactly this grandfather when I started, but I have been using it for about 1 week and this is my very good experience Because inside it you are doing very well and day with little effort In the days of Pinch Sanchore, every kind of business has stopped physical business, then this platform takes me very well to operate, that I can cover a good expenditure by working less.

Sorry friends Cryptotalk has joined me for a week I don't know that much But it's great It's very easy to work here I finish my work at home very easily I love cryptotalk

I have no idea about this platform which can be starting I join this forum to earn a money and knowledge thanks for sharing this post..

I did not know dear when this forum starte.I starte work in this forum 20 days before.This forum is very usefull and trust able.In these days i do not receive any money , but i learn a lot from it.This give us information about crypro curenccy. By read the comments of people i got many knowledge .It also help my to inprove english.

• +2 1

I started with the encrypted speech and working on it last week and I became aware of the 100 free comments and started working on the next step which is writing 20 comments daily and sharing them with friends in this forum and I will achieve successful work in the coming days.

It's been a long journey since the cryptotalk started. Talking precisely its been more than a year and we have already celebrated the first year anniversary of the forum as we can clearly see the topic related to forum birthday in About Forum Section. I'm  also new here but according to what I have read the one thousand Satoshi payment was limited to 30 post per day in past days but before a while after talk payment started it changed to 20 per day.