How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

Hello my friend
Rules must be followed to avoid bans
Before banning, warning points are sent
When you receive the first warning point, your work is not stopped, but when you receive the second warning point, your work will be suspended for 3 days .....
And at the fifth warning point, you are banned

Yes, your account will be banned if you don't follow the rules and regulations. The other reasons should be that your content is not valuable or your comment is less than hundred words. If you copy paste the content the account will ban.

To avoid losing my friend, you should always write a unique and useful publication for everyone that does not contain spelling errors. To be more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies and not copy and paste.

• +3 1

We can avoid being banned if we strictly follow all the rules and regulations of this forum and continue to publish useful informational content in the forum.

One of the most important reasons for the ban is that you get negative reactions, as this will cost you warning points, when the five warning points become banned from the forum 

• +1 1

Only write in English, start your comment with a capital letter and write at least a hundred letters and stay away from copying. These are the most important advice so that you do not get warning points.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Welcome, dear, to avoid the ban, you must do several things, including not writing in a language other than English, writing less than 100 characters, using a shared IP address at the same time, or using a reputation for cheating

I think that adhering to the forum rules, not copying and pasting, raising new topics, writing the comment in the proper English language, and that the comment contains more than a hundred words, is sufficient to not block you or Your evaluation is negative and that you do not use reputation fraud, otherwise the forum will send you warning points that two points expose you to silence for several days, good luck.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Any member is banned when violating the forum rules in the first place and in the case of posting on topics outside the context of cryptocurrency, trading and investing, and you should pay attention to our posts to be useful to all forum members and free of errors.

• +1 1

Dear friends, we can easily avoid the prohibitions of the forum by following every rule of the forum properly.  Because we need to know about every rule of the forum.  The authorities conduct the forum according to their rules.  Breaking the rules of the forum is prohibited from the forum.  However, warning points are given for correcting mistakes.

Good evening my friend .  All of us, as beginners, have to know the things that may lead to a ban, such as posting useless posts and comments, enforcing laws in this forum, and not copying and pasting other posts.

Hello my friend
I hope for help and answers to these questions, but I am actually a newbie to this forum
I will monitor comments from members to receive benefit.

They give you a warning before banning, so try to abide by the rules of the forum. Do not copy other people's ideas and try not to write a comment that is less than a hundred characters long.

I think this is very simple for you to know my friend but anyway the best way for you to avoid been banned is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and work according to the forum rules. This is simple. 

On 4/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends.

What are the reasons that our account was banned?

Do they give us a warning before the ban?

How do we know why the account was blocked?

Who has sufficient information on this subject?

Please inform me of my best wishes for success.

You can avoid  your account from banned. It is very easy. I suggest you read the rules and regulations of this forum and always follow them. You always create informative unique and useful post. 

I think thw reason for bann ypu violating the rules and regulations in crypto. First they give you warning before bann.. First you should follow the rule's and regulations in crypto.

My friend..
The best way to avoid getting banned is to follow the forum rules. Stay away from copying and pasting, stay away from misspellings, do not offend in comments, avoid posting irrelevant things and check warnings carefully, and always try to present something useful. We can then avoid banning our account.

All the rules of the forum to give importance first to keep the account safe from being banned in the forum.  If you post in accordance with the rules of the forum, then the account will never be banned.  You need to know what kind of topics to post in the forum and if someone does a topic, he should post on topic related topics.  You need to have a good idea about crypto and be safe from being banned through good posts.

Friend, we avoid it when we strive to follow the terms and conditions that this forum poses to us one of many is to make more than 20 publications using the English language, you create topics with useful and informative content about the world of cryptocurrencies at the same time give them good Reactions for this reason, not copying or pasting, they will notice and you can be sanctioned or prohibited.

• +2 1

Dear friend, before banning you, you will be warned maybe 3 to 4 times, but the reasons that lead to your ban are to post unhelpful posts and for your post to be less than a hundred characters and also in addition to that copying posts from others and also publishing the post in another section so avoid these reasons and thank you very much

• +2 1

My dear friend I am novice here and by reading the forum instructions showing me that we must be our topics aiming, value, lack of copying and pasting and having a good reputation

• +3 1

one of the most important reasons for an account ban is for breaking the rules or doing work on the same network from two different devices and I think you were warned about getting warning points before you were permanently banned

• +2 1

We should follow the rules of this forum. Stay away from copying and pasting. We should comment on 20 posts on daily basis and after this we'll get a profit. The one and only point is that we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

If we follow the rules and regulations of this forum and think about creating the posts than we can be successful in this forum never get banned