How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

The ban is due to violating laws such as repetition of topics in posts and comments, or the presence of spelling errors or writing in a language other than English, but you are alerted several times before the ban

The reasons for the ban, my friend, are non-compliance with the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum. If the error is minor, you are alerted and take a warning point, and if the mistake is big, they give you a final ban, but they tell you the reason for the ban.

So, I hope everyone will focus more on working and adhering to the rules.

hello dear dear members banned on this forum if we o anything which is against the rules an regulation of this forum whether it is intentionally or unintentionally and mostly mistakes that members do are cheating reputation points and make multiple accounts so at the end they are captured and their account will banned by the admin so if we want to earn and learn through this platform then we should follow the rules and regulations strictly

Dear friend, there are many errors that cause you to be banned or give you a point of warning, and to avoid all of these matters, you must adhere to the information and laws of this forum and work accordingly.

• +3 1

Have you read the forum rules? In the forum rules there are all the reasons that could lead to banning our account, including copying / pasting grammatical errors in writing posts and many other reasons that adhere to it is fairly easy

• +3 1

If you cheat reputation, it causes an immediate ban. 

If you copy and paste it causes an immediate ban 

Language and spelling errors give you a warning point 

If you use other languages, you'll get a warning point .

• +5 1

I am still new here in the forum and I know that it is necessary to adhere to the terms and conditions of work here

We must pay attention and read carefully the terms

One of the most important ones is the lack of repetition of the same topic

And not to copy or paste other members' publications

My friend is blocked if VPN or Bluetooth is running while working in Crypo or if you work with someone else from the same network or if you use racist terms or offensive words in your bosstat. So you can not use the same internet with someone else while working in the forum.

The best way to take care of our account from being banned is to comply with the rules of the forum to the letter, at the time that your account is banned, a notification of the forum appears that you violated the rules of the forum, for this reason you must see the rules of this forum as unwavering in order to maintain your position here as a member.

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful topic, my dear friend. Yes, we must avoid banning from this forum by following the basic laws and guidelines and not sharing unconstructive topics and avoiding negative evaluations. Thank you, my dear friends.

First you need to read the rules of the platform and understanding them so when you replay or comment on topics you know what are you writing because you need to write something useful and clear. The second thing you language must be good and must all your replys and posts be in english. And avoid the copy and paste . Then if you committee to this steps you will never banned at all.

You are banned if you violate one of the forum rules, especially copy and paste, or you have multiple accounts or spam. And when banning, you will be notified of the reason for the ban, and you will not be informed in advance, you will be banned immediately. By reading the forum rules and adhering to them in your posts you will protect yourself from being banned.

I think that the account will be banned if the owner of this account violates one of the forum rules, such as offending others, commenting outside the content of posts, posting duplicate posts, copying from another member, or spreading false information just to spark controversies.
Mediators will warn you with a warningpoint and if this topic is repeated, you will be banned

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You can avoid these ban account things by following the rules and regulations you should avoid thosse things which can bhe harmfull for you account.

Hello dear brother I hope you are good and doing great on start from first of all I want to you that I will I think you need to be great always a positive content and don't copy the content from other members and second thing I want to tell you that you have won before then from this form always follow the rules and regulations of this form

• +4 1

Repetition, content theft, copying and pasting, multiple accounts, fraud in granting ratings, are among the most prominent penalties that the forum violates by banning completely, so you should avoid committing such violations to ensure the continuation of your journey in the forum.

You must adhere to the terms and conditions in the forum to interact in a safe manner
And in order to keep the account away from the ban

Yes, they will warn you before banning. Follow the forum rules. Do not copy topics or duplicate the content of topics so that there are new and useful ideas for the forum. I wish you success.

Well to avoid that I think is very simple my friend, we just have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and keep working according to the forum rules, doing this we won't face much difficulties in the forum.

Dear you should warn against violating the laws and regulations of this forum and this is a major reason for the ban and the ban is also made by members if you copy or paste any publication or your post may be useless or incomprehensible to the extent that it does not understand any Think of your posts and it may contain inappropriate words and maybe you used a language other than English to write, so these things must be done in order not to ban, beware well, avoid abuse, as well as spelling errors, and publish a useful and new topic

• +2 1

Hello friend, among the reasons for the prohibition is writing more than a hundred letters or less or stealing ideas from others. You must write your comment yourself and with your efforts and you must follow the rules and laws to avoid that.  

I will tell you, my friend, about my personal experience. I raised two topics, so I was given a warning point by the mediator and I was informed about the reason, so we must abide by the rules and if you do not, you will be given a warning point with an explanation of the reason. So beware that you repeat your mistake more than once, then your account will be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, there are several reasons for the ban. When you write in a language other than English, or your posts and responses are worthless and have no benefit or contain a negative and offensive meaning to the members or the forum, and also when the forum rules are violated, our accounts are exposed to the ban or when you send offensive spam. I wish you and everyone success

Welcome, yes. There are several reasons for the ban in this forum, including copying comments of others or publishing and writing without the English language and other reasons that you must read the rules and adhere to them. Yes, they warn you before the ban

Hello my friend, the rules of this forum are simple and clear. All you have to do is abide by the rules, focus and work seriously. I wish you success.