How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

If we don't want to ban۔we should must follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk۔don't copy paste comments۔don't steal other comments۔put useful information in the comments

We should not do any spam thing in this foram and should read all the guidelines propetly, because if we do spam posts and do any other activities that are considering spam by the foram then our account must be disabled.

Dear friend, to avoid the ban, you must abide by the basic rules and conditions of the forum as well as I know that the warning points are a ban for a limited period of not less than two weeks, but after you skip the 3 points, you will be banned permanently

• +4 1

My friend, you can't be banned here in this wonderful forum by making your post better and more effective and adhering to the rules and conditions of the wonderful forum, so that you are out of danger and out of danger. 

• +3 1

To avoid from getting banned is quite simple. You have to follow the rules and regulations. Stay away from copying others, spelling mistakes or ger negatives reputations.  They give at least 3 warning before banned.  If you are care ful enough after 1 ir 2 warning, you can avoid the banned.

Increase your knowledge about crypto  and be careful.

Dear friend you can follow the rules, you should not copy and paste subjects must be published or learn English only must be available before the publication of mistakes, spelling errors and ask one in the comments or post

• +2 1

You should take care of and avoid doing these things that maybe make you banned:
1-Changing IP address 
2- Using VPN - Use a virtual private network to obtain a new IP address from a VPN provider.
3- Using a Proxy Server - Use a proxy server to access the service from a different IP address.
I addition, you must try to get on the good side of the forum administrators/moderators to avoid getting banned. If at any point you receive a warning for a legitimate reason, accept your wrongdoing and apologize. Arguing these warnings may only make it worse.

Yes, so I do this by not stealing the ideas of others, and the comment should be more than a hundred characters and not to offend the comments and give your opinion to others in a correct way.

Do not violate the forum rules, this will help you avoid getting banned
      No copying and pasting, and we must only use the English or Russian language.
And attention to the rules of the English language to be applied in our writing

Certainly, they warn the person more than once, and the most important reason for the ban is copying and pasting and writing a post or comment with less than 100 characters, and the most important thing is for the person to provide useful things

• +2 1

The most important reasons supporting accounts being banned is violating the forum’s laws, including publishing duplicate topics, copying and pasting others ’posts, creating two accounts on the same mobile phone, and using offensive words and words, all of which may prejudice any member of the ban, so it is preferable to adhere to the laws well.

• +1 1

I think this is very simple for you to know my friend but anyway the best way for you to avoid been banned is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and work according to the forum rules. This is simple. 

• +1 1

Three warnings are sent to you if you have violated the rules, then you will be banned. In some cases, the ban is immediately done. This is due to the supervisors ’view and the degree of your violation.

The ban can be avoided by not posting unhelpful and repetitive topics or writing something offensive to others, and not making misspellings.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, yes, they warn you before banning through warning points in your profile. As for the reasons for the ban, it is because of copying the comments of the people here, or because of submitting topics that are worthless or violating the forum’s rules, so you must review the forum’s rules in order to avoid the ban My friend

The account will be attended in the event that the rules of the forum are violated, including multiple accounts from one IP address or if a spam is useless writings. You can read the comments section there. They explain everything. Warning points are given from one to five points before attending and each warning point has its own penalty to avoid these points You must work to follow the rules and be an active member of the forum.

• +4 1

An important question for beginners, my friend, I think by repeating ideas, copying posts and providing a forum that has no significance. So we avoid the ban

You get banned when you do not follow the rules of the forum or you are posting repeated posts or spam and yes they give you warning points before they ban you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, there are several reasons that lead us to ban, when the rules are exceeded or the comments are offended, we will inevitably be banned, so we have to act cautiously. 

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend
To avoid a ban, you must first read the forum rules and adhere to them
Do not copy and paste other people's words
Choose useful topics of scientific interest
Use easy and simple words and synonyms and avoid complexity

• +2 1

Hello my friend, the banning process occurs as a result of using posts that are not useful, do not belong to the forum, or violate the rules of this forum, but you are warned before the banning process. I wish you success

The main reason you will get banned for is breaking the rules like having two accounts or copy and past others posts and content and not try to post original ideas. Most of the time they give you warning points before they ban the account. 

• +2 1

On 4/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends.

What are the reasons that our account was banned?

Do they give us a warning before the ban?

How do we know why the account was blocked?

Who has sufficient information on this subject?

Please inform me of my best wishes for success.

There are different reasons for getting banned first of all read the pin post in the about forum section, you can easily get the answers of a question but sometimes account is totally banned on disobey of rules or otherwise they will give you some warning points and after having three warning points your account is suspended

• +2 1

On 4/1/2021 at 7:21 AM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends.

What are the reasons that our account was banned?

Do they give us a warning before the ban?

How do we know why the account was blocked?

Who has sufficient information on this subject?

Please inform me of my best wishes for success.

@Mohamadmal1999 The accounts are blocked for many reasons, that can be told by the moderators or administrators, I think you can send a message to them if there is a problem with your account, if you receive warning points you should be aware not to make the same mistake because they prohibit you, if you use more than one account,
if you write in a language other than English or Russian and if you write spam you are prone to a ban.

Well my friend, you basically have to abide by the terms and rules when posting in order to avoid warning or even ban, and you should not use offensive or insulting words in your posts and comments, and be very careful when you evaluate posts and do not give random evaluations, because the administration will notice this and block you, There are other reasons for the ban, of course, but I am new here and this is my information so far, good luck.

Yes, you are notified or warned that you are doing something wrong, for example that you are writing in a language other than English or providing content that is not useful or outside the scope of the topic.