How do we avoid the ban in the forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

How do we avoid the ban in the forum?

This is not as difficult as you think. What you have to do, my friend, is only to follow the rules presented by this platform and to give useful and valuable information to everyone.

Avoid plagiarism.Use better language expressions and always share positive feedback.If you not know anything else about topic please avoid to share wrong info.Thanks

My friend, all of us can avoid banned by following the rules perfectly and write useful and meaningful topics. Introducing new and unique information  that help others. We have to avoid useless topics and complicated language. 

Before the final ban you are warned 5 times and every time you stop working in the forum for a period of time . You can find out the reason for your ban by writing to the supervisor who banned you . The reasons are always related to violating the laws of the forum, including copying another person’s post or publishing less than 100 letters or incomprehensible language ......You should review the forum’s laws well and adhere to them .

• +2 1

First of all, it is very important to read, understand and follow the rules of the forum to avoid warning points and restrictions. Then our content should be useful and informative to avoid warning points and reduce profits. good luck.

You only have to abide by the rules and do not post things about religion or politics and do not give negative reviews. This is how your account will be saved from the ban.

Hello my friend your acount will be banned if you did not follow the rules and they warn you befor the banning so you should not sharing unhelpful ideas or repeating posts from others and you should check the warnings carefully then you can avoid your account from getting banned. 

good evening my dear friend We must abide by the rules of this wonderful club: writing in English with full respect for the rest of the languages ... Not to offend the comments that would harm its owner before others by jamming it because the information does not reach positively.. Writing things that don't sing the subject. All things that will increase the alerts on your account. But above all. Look and make you have a passion to know when cryptocurrencies were created and why we will use them and search and check more and I am sure we will return with great benefit to this forum and to our valued subscribers and ourselves at the same time. Thank you all, my brothers and friends.

Firsly you have to know that there are rules of the forum that if you disobey them, it might lead to banned, the second issue is that  sometimes, the moderators can give you a warning point before the bann, and other times it may just be a direct banning. The last issue is that they you can know if your account is banned is simple, the home page will display a pad lock, that read you do not have access to this sites again.

• +3 1

To share useful information only discussion about Topics related.

Also avoid from plagiarism use reality based thing not talk wrong topic related info this is useful and helpful for a beginners.

To avoid getting banned for this platform you must know and complied with the rules and regulations of this platform completely because breaking of any of the rules in this platform may lead you to get banned, I advice you to visit the about forum sections where you can see the rules and regulations.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I will answer all the questions you want to know
First, the reasons for the ban are:
1 - You violated the rules and regulations established by the forum
2 - Your using of non-English
3 - Permanent repetition of comments and posts
Second, yes, you are warned before the ban if your mistake is simple.
Third, You receive the reason for the ban when you directly access this forum.

• +2 1

Follow all the rules other wise your survival at this forum become difficult .Do not do copy paste of other work and ideas .It's a risk for you so avoid from these activities.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.  We will follow the rules on this platform. We will gain experience.  I will create the content.  And I will work and comment.  I will avoid their irregularities.  We must always be careful.

Yes, dear, the matter is very simple. The ban in the forum can be avoided by following the forum rules well, especially with regard to the publishing rules within the forum. Therefore, I advise everyone to read the forum rules well and adhere to them is the best work from within the forum and gaining knowledge well safely. With the rules, it is the best guide to stay away from being banned from this forum. Thank you very much

• +2 1

نعم صديقي بالطبع الحذر من الحظر سبب الحظر ان يكون كتابته أقل من 100 حرف او كتابة الموضوع بلعربية او كتابة الموضوع غير مفيد وشكرا

The reasons for the ban may be many, including spelling errors, writing in a language other than English, or quoting ideas to others. You are warned before the ban with negative signs and when the ban is completed, a message is sent to your mail for the reason for the ban

it is very easy dear to avoid ban in this forum do not create violations and follow the rules and regulations of this forum and you will be safe

For avoid the ban we must follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Our comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy from another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative, unique content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

It is not a difficult thing to keep safe yourself from getting banned in this forum. You can see there are many seniors and experts have great ranking in this forum. Moreover, there are also some seniors who have gotten banned due to breaking the rules. Simply, if you want to survive here for a long time, then you must have to read all the rules of the forum and must have to follow them.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think there is no worries as long as you follow the forum rules that mentioned in many topics posted by admins or other members. Check them out and you'll find the answers for all your questions.

• +2 1

Dear, we can avoid the ban in this forum in a very simple way, and it is we people who work hard in this forum must read the forum rules well divided from the forum that contains all the forum rules in general and our commitment to these rules to not be banned by officials in the forum for that  The main thing is to follow the rules. Remember the long life in this forum. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, you have to abide by the rules and always provide useful topics and stay away from copying and pasting

Hello, there are a lot of problems that the forum can block you, which is perhaps writing a post with less than 100 characters, or you copy and paste to one of the existing posts or use one of the fraud methods such as receiving unauthorized support and often you will be informed when you violate one of these problems so be careful

My friend, you can avoid the ban in this forum by reading its laws and your commitment to it, the most important of which is posting useful and relevant comments and topics as well as staying away from very short and not purposeful comments.