Still posting in beginner section.. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Umar shah

Still posting in beginner section..

After familiarizing yourselves with the platform's working process and understanding the forum rules in the beginners area, you will progress to participating in the other interesting pages. That is, after finishing the first 100 free posts and a few others. I recommend that you should not be content with typing in the beginners area since this is against the platform rules.

Of course, dear, you can post in any section, provided that your topic complies with the rules And that the content is listed under the title of the section.

We all began in the newcomers category to learn the basics about the platform and cryptographic assets, but it is not important to go into other sections and build or post on other issues right away. @shakeelsherpao

Yes, my friend, you can work in other departments, but information and experiences must be collected so that we do not make a mistake because the other sections within the forum are more censored and the error leads to the ban directly, so you must stay in the beginners section for a long time until all information is learned and thanks

• +2 1

Yes you can post in any sections if you have completed your first 100 posts because in the beginning we have no knowledge about this platform due to this, this platform don't allowed for posting into another section but now you are able to post in any section. 

Yes, my dear, and I also started working in the junior department and I am still working with it. I hope to become with the distinguished and suggest topics to discuss with people, listen to their opinions and work with their health.

Yes, my friend, you can post in any section, not necessarily in the beginners section, but you must first obtain the full knowledge in order to be able to reply or comment in a non-section.

Hello my friend, I am still a beginner here, and I am content with working here in the junior section. I think that we cannot work in other departments until we complete the 1000 posts and our rank increases more than one member here.
Therefore, we have to work hard to be able to work in other departments
All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Thank you. I think that you can move to write in other sections when you are able to do well in this section, and when you have followed most of the topics here, and you will have enough information to write there.

Hello my friend, I am still a beginner here, and I am content with working here in the junior section. I think that we cannot work in other departments until we complete the 1000 posts and our rank increases more than one member here.
Therefore, we have to work hard to be able to work in other departments
All the best to everyone here

Yah.The posts are relevant and similar.Most of the topics are well familiar and reportedy easy. But we should look after all sections and spread our work.It can be quite helpful and opportunity to gain experience

dear if you spend more than 2 months on this forum then i suggest to write post and comment on other section also and keep in mind before writing the comment on any post firstly you must read the senior comments so that the content you want to create must be informative and related to the postand before creating the topic you must collect proper knowledge and information about this  

We are here one family and our goal is one so we must help each other. You can post in several sections, not in the beginners section only. Most of the members are beginners, so we note that most of the posts here. When you complete the first 100 posts successfully, you can publish in several sections as well.

• +1 1

Certainly, you should do this if you want to gain great experience in the world of cryptocurrencies. I advise you to go to the coding world section where there is a lot of useful information.

• +4 1

Hello my friend .. Certainly you can post in other sections, but your knowledge should be extensive and try to read all the comments in the beginners section here to try to gain more knowledge, information and experience ...

• +2 1

You can move on to other sections and post there if you read many topics in other sections and reply a related post to the topic, with descent words.

• +1 1

Of course, you can publish in any section you want, since you have exceeded the first 100 posts, I prefer to diversify between the sections in which you participate, meaning that you do not put all your posts in one section, this makes the forum a better place, and gives you experience in all areas and not within Only one section

• +3 1

Hello my friend, it is good that you asked this question, be sure that you have to move between the sections of course and publish your information and useful topics and it is good that you have published this topic in the section of our new colleagues, as there may be some members who do not know that here.

• +5 1

My friend, you can post in any section of this forum, but you have to stay in this section for a while until you get the basic ideas and information about cryptocurrencies. We have to work step by step, step by step, never rush. Be patient

• +5 1

Of course, you can move between departments, and I think it is good and important to move between departments in order to gain more information and experience.  Also, there are ideas that are published in other sections, very important and useful, and we must move between departments to increase our experience and knowledge.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend. In my opinion, in the beginners section, we learn a lot from the experiences of others and learn more about the mistakes that can happen, and in fact we need to be in this section for a good time in order to learn to deal completely well with the rules of the forum and also in order to gain some experience in the field of currencies  Encrypted and investment.

Yes my dear

You can publish in other sections

But you have to pay attention

Because you have to be informed enough to be able to share posts

It must be of useful and good content

• +2 1

The beginner section is very important and useful because this has the wanted foundation that the newbies need to do better in the platform, but after gaining some experience from their, you are suppose to leave to other sections so as to gain more exposure. 

Dear members,  when your information becomes good then you have to move to other departments.  I am still here in beginners section, because this section contains the basic knowledge about this forum.  As I gained more knowledge then I'll move to other sections. Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.