Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content.

My dear friend yes we should not ignore the quote on our topics that it is a bad thing for new members to just come up with ideas from them or take some words from other members that's the best things. Greetings to everyone.

Hi friends

I often note that there are members who use the technique of copying a comment that is not theirs or quoting a comment, and this is considered fraud and contrary to the rules that some use to make money without getting tired or making an effort, but it is very failed

yes my friend you are right I agree with you you have to reply them and this is very helpful for you that will discuss their comments from this.

My friend, I agree with you.  Communication and knowledge exchange is good .. Some ideas may be corrected by someone more experienced than you .. Some advice you need may be provided .. There is no problem in quoting if it is for the purpose of learning and strengthening your writing and thinking skills in addition to it may give you self-confidence when you think  Someone is benefiting ... But when we see parrots copying and pasting, we have to report them

That's right for us to respond to members' posts within our subjects and see their opinions to make the most of the information, they may have new ideas or correct some of our errors.

Yes my friend, I agree strongly 
It is important to follow the rules of this mandaah and adhere to them so that we do not fall into the ban .

My dear friends, I think that quoting sometimes is useful, and that the person you quote on gives him more confidence in himself because his words are trustworthy for you and for others. I hope for success for everyone.

The first thing I do after logging in to the forum is to see the updates if I have anything exciting and chat if it's really important to me and I hope any user does.

I don't think that's a big deal, my friend, because when someone quotes you, it's a sign that there's valuable information in the comments, so you should always write a lot of information because that's a positive thing.

You are right my friend, and I agree with you. We must pay attention to the quotes in a forum because this forum provides us with a lot of knowledge and exchange of knowledge so that everyone can benefit from its members. Thank you.

Certainly everyone is interested in making money, but everyone should know that the more you know, the more you earn, of course the discussion and the exchange of experiences will increase the information for each of us.

I totally agree with you, and in fact I've noticed this, sharing perspectives leads to a diversity of ideas and getting different solutions and discussions for any topic, so you should avoid quoting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.