Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Don't Ignore When Some One Quote Your Content.

On 3/28/2021 at 7:10 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, how all are you doing.

I joined this forum long time a go, and i have been posting and earning from this forum, but since the new payment started i have seen this problem, i quote when i replay or comment to someone, but only some of them replay to my quoting, i don't know why but we all have to know the forum is created for discussions and exchanging information's, but if we don't replay to a quoted content then their will be no exchanging knowledge, so just take a time and see your notifications who quoted you and replay to them. 

This is really good. Many of us want to feel that he is being taken care of in the forum. When you reply to him while he is quote from you, you are really supporting him.

True, my friend, we have to exchange knowledge and experience in this forum and correct each other's mistakes.

When we quote someone, this means that I want to discuss him with his words to gain experience from him.

But some ignore it because another comment on the same post will not help them to make money, This is a pity.

Let us learn from each other and discuss our topics to increase our knowledge.

• +5 1

Yes, this is true. There is no problem if a member quotes from our comments or topics, because our real goal in the forum is to exchange experiences and knowledge with each other to benefit all of us, so it is good to share comments and responses between us.

In this forum we are paid to create a topic and publish comments. By publishing the topic, we can learn more from the comments of other members. We should make the subject.

You are right, so it is important to respond and open the door to discussions between us and to respond to references and quotes to clarify an idea or explain an idea that was presented unclear, as this is the main goal of working in the forum to exchange knowledge and knowledge.

• +4 1

I don't think it's fair for someone to ignore a quote,you should reply the quote but only if it necessary,like a situation where the person that quoted you,is asking you of more or something like that,let's always support one another,by doing that e can make the forum grow even bigger

• +1 1

That's right, my friend, the cryptotalk forum was created to share ideas and information with a high content of interest for everyone to gain. And they benefit in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

You are right because there some members, most especially the senior members that always ignore the quotation from the junior members and this is not a way of showing love to then, so I hope we'll respond to quote from our fellow members properly, thank you.

• +2 1

Yes, it is true, my friend. This forum exists for the sake of exchanging experiences and knowledge about cryptocurrencies among members, developing the forum and working on disseminating information of great value and benefit.

The quotation is okay, and we can use it in the exchange of knowledge and experience, but it must be used fairly and not rely on it all the time because it is necessary to improvise and develop the skill of writing by relying on oneself.

Our friends, we should not ignore, if someone quotes us in his comment or post, then we should give very much attention, Ignore habit is not good and Ignore will not give us any more benefit. 

I agree with you we should respond to everyone who quote our post or comment and should have a beneficial discussion and solve the queries of each other as the forum is all about this. Greetings for all.

hello my friend 

I think copies and repeat for comments and subjects of others is not good
In this forum .. We may disagree or agree ..
 For each member
Different view .. and different thinking .. different suspension ...
This makes the forum a fun and useful place because of difference and diversity

I agree with you, my friend..Knowledge is the basis of our success..We must have a dialogue, debate, expand our circle of thinking, and see what is going on in the minds of the members, so that perhaps we can get some useful ideas that serve everyone and benefit us all..I hope that this problem will be solved 

And to increase the number of discussions in this wonderful forum..My love to you, my friends

• +1 1
  • +3 1

my spouse and I offer while I replay as well as review for you to a person, nevertheless, merely many of the replay for you to our offer, my spouse and I have no idea of precisely why nevertheless many of us must know your online community is made about talks along with changing information's, nevertheless, in case many of us never replay to your quotation written content and then it will have zero changing know-how, consequently take a moment and pay attention to your current signal whom quotation anyone along with replay for many years.

There is no problem that all members are working to get money, but do not focus only on that and set it as your main goal, because the main goal of the forum is to exchange information and opinions on topics discussed in cryptocurrencies, And we must do our part in these posts.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, Modar SaQr said:

True, my friend, we have to exchange knowledge and experience in this forum and correct each other's mistakes.

When we quote someone, this means that I want to discuss him with his words to gain experience from him.

But some ignore it because another comment on the same post will not help them to make money, This is a pity.

Let us learn from each other and discuss our topics to increase our knowledge.

Hey friend you can make money even you comment more than once on a same topic, i have been in this forum for more than 1 year and i comment on one topic more than once and i still get paid, don't get mislead, you can still get paid even you comment more than once, but the comments should be different.

Certainly my friend, we must always respond to the comments of the members and exchange views and ideas because we need cooperation. I think that responses increase the chances of success and increase the positive reputation

On 3/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, how all are you doing.

I joined this forum long time a go, and i have been posting and earning from this forum, but since the new payment started i have seen this problem, i quote when i replay or comment to someone, but only some of them replay to my quoting, i don't know why but we all have to know the forum is created for discussions and exchanging information's, but if we don't replay to a quoted content then their will be no exchanging knowledge, so just take a time and see your notifications who quoted you and replay to them. 

My friend i hope you are doing well. Yes i agree with you we shouldn't ignore if someone quotes, we should support each other by giving positive reputation to others through this way we can help each other and we can improve our reputation as well. so we should never ignore the quotes and support every member. 

Thank you so much for your suggestion. 

Yes you are right this is wonderful platform to learn about cryptocurrency so everyone share knowledge and get knowledge from this platform so if someone create a post you should respond to him and get knowledge from that post and encourage him to do more different and useful content.

My friend, there are many subscribers present in the forum who do not care about the content of the thing and the benefit that should be in it all their concern is to collect money. They must also think about the content of the forum, which must be useful for the benefit of all users and keep the forum shining.

I agree with you my friend .. everyone should respond to it .. because the main idea of the forum is to exchange knowledge and information and try to enrich your thinking with information about encryption.

Well, my friend, indeed, this happens here. Some members copy and paste the comment, and others write a comment without any quote or idea. Just a word. Comments become such that there is no information and exchange of knowledge.

• +4 1

yes dear you are absolutely right knowledge always increased through sharing and discussion with other and dear it is the best platform where we can intimate with other members and discuss our opinions with them like that if someone qoute us then we should respond then and discuss your opinion with him and also take suggestion from him also

• +5 1