Knowledge is more important than money - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Knowledge is more important than money

Without a doubt I agree with you, knowledge makes human beings grow and money does not. In a world full of ignorant people, a person who acquires exact knowledge is successful in life.

You are right. My primary and important goal is to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and trading, which is something unknown to me. Then the profit comes as a reward for me in exchange for learning to be encouraged 

• +2 1

Money is important, but it is not everything, so the knowledge you gain stays with you for life, do not focus only on making money, but learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies, so that is your way to success.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you because knowledge can get you respect from everyone plus money

Money can get you respect but this respect is temporary once It's gone everything goes with it 

So It's better to gain knowledge and money together 

Yeah my friend knowledge is more than money.  We can be successful in life with knowledge.  Moreover, if we have good knowledge, we can make difficult work easier.  We can fulfill our dream by using our knowledge in study.

my dear friend I am a great with you knowledge is more important than money because if we are educated and we can learn a lot of things on this platform then we can easily earn a lot of money so first of all we should learn about this platform we should getting knowledge from the expert people in that way we will able to work more efficiently on this platform

• +4 1

My friend, digital currencies are very popular in the current era, and they may be the pains of future trade. We must all work to obtain and work with useful information in the cryptocurrency space. Getting information in this area is very great

Of course, darling, you are right, money would not come without knowledge. We get money as a result of our knowledge and experience and how to work properly in cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Yeah, definitely my friend .Money comes and goes but knowledge stays with the person forever and benefits him in all spheres of life .Knowledge is much more important than making money, and this is beyond doubt.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. In my opinion, I think that knowledge is more important than money because knowledge is what brings money, for example. If we did not have knowledge and experience in these cryptocurrencies, we would not be able to work in this forum and we would not have obtained the money, so I acquired knowledge and then  Get the money and thank you very much

There is no doubt about that knowledge is more important then money because money will end but the knowledge which you have will never end and no one can be able to steal it from you so it proves that knowledge is more important for us .

Of course the knowledge is more important than money because with knowledge you can earn money and know how and where to invest your money but only with money without any information you will lose all your money.

We can combine the two steps together to get the great results of work, as long as the two steps are complementary and do not suffer shortcomings or shortcomings in them, if we use the time correctly, we will learn experiences and earn money together. Because money in my opinion is an incentive to continue

• +1 1

You are right my friend, money is important, but it is not everything, knowledge stays with us throughout life, and acquiring knowledge benefits us in all areas of life, focus on learning and gaining experience and you will get money easily.

• +1 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that their mother I am totally agree with you knowledge is more important than money e because if you have a knowledge then we can easily make money in every field of life but if we do not have a knowledge then we cannot make money knowledge is necessary for becoming a successful

Of course I agree with you to some extent that knowledge is more important than money but one thing is that it takes money to acquire knowledge which not everyone has.

We don't just need knowledge; we also need resources. We cannot say that we do not need money in these difficult economic times. To earn money, our publications and comments must be useful, and we must have sufficient experience to put our knowledge to work to make money.

We must continue to learn and increase your experience and knowledge permanently, as we must allocate time for learning and reading in order to keep pace with the developments that occur. 

This is hundred percent sure that knowledges is having much more power as compare to the money because money can end but knowledge stay with us till our end so never lose your hope if you are lacking with money and you should try to learn each and every lesson that the life teaches you.

أتفق معك ، المعرفة مهمة جدًا للإنسان لأنها في معظم الأحيان هي الطريقة التي تمكن الشخص من الحصول على المال ، and acquire knowledge is necessary, but knowledge is more important than knowledge in degrees and helps more to acquire money

Yes mate you are absolutely right that knowledge is more important than money. So we need to give more importantance to make knowledge. The money in your hand can lost any time but knowledge is not like that. If you have a good knowledge about the things then you can easily make money with that knowledge.

Dear, you are right, knowledge is more important than money. First, we have to gain experience and full knowledge about cryptocurrencies, after that you get the profit.

• +2 1

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hello everyone, of course, my friends, do not occupy your minds and minds with money only, this is inappropriate, strive towards learning and knowledge, form knowledge and scientific relationships, and work to strengthen your thinking. And information developed and developed production and flowering progress for the growth of your projects and investments in your daily life.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

• +3 1

No matter how much money you have, it will be reducing as your needs increase and the money will gradually decrease, but the knowledge will stay with you, and the more you get from it, the really rich you will be.

I hope you are absolutely right. Knowledge is more important than money. If we have knowledge then we can earn money with the help of that knowledge. But if we have just money without any knowledge, we can't gain knowledge with money.