How many reactions can we give each day? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

How many reactions can we give each day?

My friend, the rules of the forum require that you give 50 reputation on a daily basis in 50 different posts. These reviews must be obtained by the right person and the appropriate participation. Any positive feedbacks are for people who really deserve the owners of posts and mythical topics in general negative evaluations for people who violate the rules of the initiator in general or publish posts In a specific language outside the appropriate section mainly, the forum also stipulates that you give the 50 hearing a day at the same time in order to allow you to give other hearing aids Thank you very much

• +4 1

Dear friend, after writing your daily posts, you will be paid for 20 posts only, but they have to be useful and have at least one good reputation. In general, you can write a maximum of 50 daily posts, but as I said previously, only 20 posts will be paid.

• +3 1

The maximum number of reactions you can give per day is 50 reactions and they can't be in the same hour there should be time between them so that you won't get banned. 

You can give up to 50 reactions per day, but you must give these reactions only to those who deserve them, whether they are positive or negative, and avoid giving them randomly because that is against the rules of the forum and will lead to the ban.

The maximum number of posts allowed per day is 50 posts, and payment is made for 20 useful comments per day. What is important is that the posts are of good content and are accepted.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I am also a beginner like you, but I think you can give 50 reactions per day, provided that they are not at the same time, that is, they are distributed throughout the day

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you should evaluate the subject more useful, and it is not permissible for more than one to comment. Thank you. We learn to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +2 1

Dear, there is no specific number for the evaluation. You can evaluate whatever you want, but with a time difference so that you are not banned and create 20 posts every day and each of them contains 100 characters

You can't give the same assessment to two people in a row.

You have 50 ratings a day. Try putting them on high-quality posts.

If you see high quality engagement give it a positive rating and vice versa if you see low quality engagement.

Welcome my friend in this forum if you read all the rules here you will know that you can create only 50 posts but 20 of them are paid for and as you can evaluate but not at the same time and you have to take into account whether the comment is worth evaluating or for good luck 

My friend, there is no fixed number for evaluating posts but I always like to choose positive reputation and use the shorthand only very little. You can publish up to 20 posts per day and it's all over a hundred characters.

There is no specific number of posts I think, but the number of paid posts is limited and it is 20 posts per day, and the number of reviews allowed per day is 50 and after you have done 50 you will not be allowed to add any other evaluation until the end of the day

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My friend, I regret things that start with the phrase "I don't know the rules."

I think that everyone, before starting anything here, should read the rules in the first section, because it is important to know how to behave without getting warning points. 

My friend, you can interact a maximum of 50 times per day, and he prefers not to give reviews quickly and not to overstate the high reputation

• +2 1

Dear Friend.  The permissible limit for the participation of a reaction in the day is 50 responses, and there must be between each response and the last interval of at least two minutes, and when you reach 50 posts per day, you are not allowed to have other posts on the same day, you must wait for the other day

• +5 1

Hello dear friend, you can do the interactions you want, but it is advised to leave an interval between interactions to avoid banning or expulsion from the forum, you can earn a maximum of 20 comments, you can post 50 comments per day, good luck 

• +1 1

The permissible limit per day is 50 reactions, and it is calculated by collecting the reactions you provide, meaning the number that you put in the evaluation is calculated and combined together until the total becomes 50, and then we are not allowed to evaluate the posts.

My friend, you can give a maximum of 50 reputation each day, but more than that you cannot because this is the maximum, and a message will appear informing you that you have consumed the maximum reactions today .. I hope that you give your own reputation to useful and valuable posts and enjoy your time here.

Hello friend,I need your attention.You can give 50 reactions per day.Hope you understand that.Keep enjoying with the forum

According to the old rules, the maximum rate for giving reviews was 50 per day.  At the present time, I do not know exactly how many evaluations are allowed per day, but it has become less than 50.

Welcome my friend to this wonderful forum, you should make twenty posts a day, and give fifty reactions every day, read the rules of the forum well before you start in order to be an active member in the forum.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

In one day, you can dwarf 50 reactions, but you cannot put them around in time. You must consider the time so that you divide these 50 over the entire day so that you are not banned from the daily work, which is the act of 20 posts per day, and you can evaluate in the affirmative or negative of the publication What you want to evaluate if it is useful or not..

• +4 1

I have read from some experts here that you can provide a maximum of 50 reactions per day, you do not have to submit it randomly and in a short time, you must give the reaction to those who deserve it

• +4 1