What were the first problems we cryptocurrencies faced? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakib012

What were the first problems we cryptocurrencies faced?

Of course my dear friend, all of us at the beginning of my work in this great forum faced many problems, but with the passage of time I became overcoming these obstacles one by one. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

• +4 1

Correct, I agree with you my friend, the fact is that the world of cryptocurrency never fails to amaze us and every day it becomes more wonderful, which is why there are more adept participants, and if we still have to face new challenges because they often learn, and how rewarding it is when we can overcome it and be able to share our insights with those who need it the most.

Yes, my friend, of course I have been facing many problems day after day. The problems have eased. We have to be patient to reach success in order to gain knowledge and experience from the world of coding and sugar.

• +3 1

well of course that is true my friend . I had many problems too in the past . when I started in the world of the cryptocurrencies and when I started in this forum . But I think that all of this effort is deserved now

Hi my dear friend . Hope you are fine. I totally agree with your content. Starting here was never an easy thing. We face alot of problems especially rating problems but with the passage of the time we become used to this all 

When we enter the world of cryptocurrencies newly we faced different types of problems and fear in our mind. But after some time we get used to it and now we are looking for more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

There is no doubt in your opinion my friend... It is natural that we face some problems at the beginning of our path, as this place is new and unfamiliar, but with research, perseverance and insistence on learning we have become aware of how to overcome and avoid problems as a result of the experience we gain day after day

For me at the beginning, I did not find resources to learn digital currencies and the world of cryptography in general, but after I entered this forum, I got information daily in order to be able to grow and develop.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in fact your words are correct and it is good that you have published your topic here in the new colleagues section. This will benefit many of them who are facing problems in formulating topics and searching for new ideas. They should focus and intensify the search for ideas, and finally I would like to say that we are all here in the end to learn and read in this forum is no less important than publishing.

• +2 1

It is a natural things that the beginning of any work we are exposed to some abstain due to lack of experience and also in this forum at the beginning we face some problems because it is something new for us.

Yes, my friend, we are working in this forum. We have faced many problems to become in this place. We worked in the forum. We became rich through this wonderful work. We also faced all the solutions and difficulties to become what we are. Thank you.

I have a little difficulty working when I am new to this cryptocurrency.  Because I was not an expert at work then.  So I wanted to know about the work from other members  Then they would help me to find out about work.  So I work today success.

Perhaps the difficulties were the lack of experience and the lack of information about cryptocurrencies. It is a new topic for us and we will be exposed to some difficulties, but by work and investigation, we will obtain abundant experience and sufficient information about Bitcoin. This will make us more willing to search and work in order to get an excellent salary and become active members

There are a plethora of issues in the field of cryptography, but the majority of these issues can only occur if anyone lacks cryptocurrency expertise and experience. The problem with cryptocurrency in trading is uncertainty, but the biggest issue we face in cryptocurrency is scammers.

• +4 1

First step in where we face problem in cryptocurrency is it that wecan't know about rules of this forum not read rules of this forum without knowing rules week work start in this baby face first problem in my opinion so every beginner should read the rules of this forum and then start work

Yes my friend, I agree with you, when I joined this forum I have faced several problems, but with patience and hard work and effort we will certainly overcome all our problems, our knowledge will increase and we will advance for the better. 
Every problem has a solution, good luck to everyone.

It is a natural thing if we enter at any platform we face problems and diffuculties after few time we preserve,regognize everything to overcome problems and slowly we grow very well about anything 

I totally agree with you, my friend, about myself, so my biggest problem was that I could not understand the topics clearly, but thanks to continuing to work and making an effort I was able to overcome that problem

Nice and correct words. All the members faced problems at the beginning of their work, some of them followed and some of them stopped, but in despair

I advise all friends to strive hard in the field of cryptocurrencies and increase their field of knowledge so that everyone can fulfill their dream

• +2 1

Hello

when I joined the forum I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies, but now I know a lot about it plus I earn it from the forum,

Our first entry is that we don't know anything and are afraid to make mistakes.  

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are many problems that face us in every way we enter into profit, but with time there becomes a solution if we encounter the same problem again

Most of the first problem we do face in the cryptotalk is issue of post deletion,almost every member must have suffered from this problem, although it's not set to bear,but we have to remain strong and patient, let's work hard and improve the quality of our content, everything will fall in place by God's grace

There is always a question mark around the existence and their convenience about the crypo currencies , people always look and take it as a negative think and they believe that it is harmful not beneficial so we should need to change their thinking and scenario about it.

• +1 1

Yes you are right dear. When we entered this forum ,we faced lot of problems and it seemed very difficult working here because all these terms of cryptocurrency like Blockchain , Bitcoin ,etc were unknown to us before. But as we continued to work here ,we came to know about it more and now we are enjoying working here . It is indeed a trustworthy forum.

Yes my friend. in my opinion you are right in my words that no pain no gain so friends don't lose hope and work hard don't be shay in this forum if you worked countinously  then your knowledge will increase and we will advance for the better,

Every problem has a solution, good luck to everyone.