What were the first problems we cryptocurrencies faced? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakib012

What were the first problems we cryptocurrencies faced?

All my best friend I have a problem to discuss with you is that we are sharing news and information here. It's best for everyone but waiting time for the post to submit is annoying for many reasons. All the important stuff should take time to get the touch the ground up.

The facts is when i first entered this forum there was a lot of knowledge that i was lacking in terms of the technical details that surround each of the coins and the way in which was developed and used. To be honest i was even unsure when it came to makign deposits and withdrawals with these funds as well and this was a major concern for me. However the knowledge that i have gained here over the last year has bridged that gap in my knowledge and has taken me to a good point with crypto, where i am able to actually attempt trade and learning in the cryptoworld.

I have been working in this forum for almost two months and I have never encountered any problem. I easily started to benefit from this forum after completing my first 100 posts. This is a great, easy, simple and useful forum.

Of course my dear friend, at first we suffered a lot in the forum because of a lot of new terms and a whole new society on us, but by working hard and increasing experience we were able to overcome them and we are now strong

Correct, I think the same as you my friend, the truth is that the world of cyptocurrencies never ceases to amaze us and every day it is more wonderful that is why there are more adept members and if we always have to face new problems because of They also learn and how satisfying it is when we can solve it and be able to share our experiences with those who need it most, move forward and that all our objectives become pure reality is my wish for all.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future

Dear actually I was entered in Crypto currencies and I make a investment on a site and I take lose Maybe it was due to lack of knowledge but now I know clearly about investment and now I will investment on yobit forum . Yobit is legit and best site.

dear you can face to many problem in the first time. you have no education about the cryptotalk. most important thing is that how to comment and no idea to comment idea. 100 post which is no payment for this. so they guide form the seniors.,

I think this is a natural thing when we start any work we have to face difficulties and problems similarly I also faced problems when I work here . When I started work at this forum then I face the problem of understanding the topics and posts. 

The problem I faced was that I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and I thought that it was a forbidden currency and we should not approach it, but after joining the forum I discovered that it is a new currency that is being adopted in many countries, and it is necessary for everyone to learn it.  I gained a lot of knowledge, and I still want to learn more, really, it is an interesting world, and it always pushes you towards developing yourself.

Your opinion, frankly, is similar to mine and I want to add to it that you can create good capital from this forum in order to start investing and multiply your profits significantly if you make good investments

• +1 1

I always agree with you, the beginning of any work is difficult and tiring and needs a lot of effort to learn and gain the necessary experience and knowledge, and we all spent a long time to understand how to work.

• +1 1

Yes, your words are correct. When we entered the forum, we found it difficult, but after looking at several solutions, we found it easy and dealing with it very smooth. Thank you for that question.

Yes, your words are correct. When we entered the forum, we found it difficult, but after looking at several solutions, we found it easy and dealing with it very smooth. Thank you for that question.

4 minutes ago, Ses93 said:

I always agree with you, the beginning of any work is difficult and tiring and needs a lot of effort to learn and gain the necessary experience and knowledge, and we all spent a long time to understand how to work.

@Ses93 To do anything you have to learn first and in that period of learning, things can happen that discourage us or make us happy, it all depends on what we find along the way, the important thing is to know that at the end of this learning there is the goal we want to achieve. and the satisfaction of having done what we set out to do, the world of cryptocurrencies is complex, it requires a lot of knowledge to be able to have the profit you want, so you have to dedicate a lot of time and effort, so we will always be informed of what is new. appear and the advantages will be on our side.

• +3 1

Hello there yes you are right when you enter the new wood platform you will get difficulties time to turn into crypto world that you can say is first ignus of is it very difficult Dan you will work hard slowly and steady you get the idea what to do and what to do not know about this can see so my advice is that you can work hard and you can do art morning on this platform

I completely agree with you, my dear friend. Learning and studying the forum, we discover something new, that is, we are constantly developing and growing both mentally and financially.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must face some problems at the beginning, but with perseverance and hard work, we can overcome the problems and we must provide advice so that others avoid them and develop more with our information about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

When we started working in the forum, we faced many problems, but we were patient and worked hard and persevered until today we reached this level of knowledge.
I wish good luck to everybody

• +1 1

I agree with your opinion . For me when I joined the forum I had no information on digital currencies . At first, I faced many obstacles, but by continuing to work, read and follow up on the topics of the senior members, I have overcome these obstacles and have accepted knowledge so far . And every day I learn something new . The important thing is will, love to work and learn.

• +2 1

I am with you on that i am still junior member and i have to say that i am so happy for being able to be a part of this forum i feel that it has brightend my future 

• +2 1

Awesome opinion, when each of us talk about his/her problem or mistake, then all of members here will benefit by avoiding the friends' mistakes.

the cooperation is the essence of success

And for me the first problem I face is the ban that i get for making alot number of reputations in a short time.. so don't make that my friend to avoid banning.

Edited by NanoMns

When you set up this platform, first of all you don't have to create an account for the problem or the logo.He doesn't know how to use it After that you have to make hundreds of posts which you don't leave and leave to this forum.

Yes you are right.When we join this forum we have faced a lot of problems but gradually after spending some time we learn from it.And we had overcome our problems.I get so much benefit from it.And I love this forum.

According to me, the only thing that the beginners think to face the problem in beginning is to post first 100 posts without any payment. Many people I have seen left the forum at the initial stage of posting first 100 posts. I was also very worried about having first 100 posts without money, but I got realised that all these 100 posts are very useful for practise.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

When I entered here, I did not know anything, but with time I began to gain knowledge and experience that made me able to start trading and investing.