Which exchange is reliable and trustedπŸ€”? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Malik Abi

Which exchange is reliable and trustedπŸ€”?

As for me, I do not have enough experience to judge these platforms, but I think that the Binance platform and the yobit platform are reliable platforms, I advise you to share this topic in another section specializing in such matters in order to get the answer you want

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

They are all useful and must be present for every person who entered this field in my personal opinion. The person who enters coding must try everything even if it is not useful. For example, taps, even if they are not useful in my opinion, we must try them to know what they are.

On 3/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, Malik Abi said:

What you think about these exchanges? Are all of these are trusted and reliable?

1 binanceΒ 

2 hotbit

3 Okex

4 coinbaseΒ 

5 faucet pay

6 yobitΒ 

7 bolckchainΒ 

If any of one have any drawbacks then share your information with us.

Please give me your best feedback by clicking on heart button.Β  Thanks.Β 

Β 

Dear friend I do not think so that all of these exchangersΒ  are reliable and trust able because we know that scams are very common but I am using yobit and I never face any problem I think yobit is the best exchanger so you should try it but after that you should make research and then take any decision.

• +2 1

I think you mentioned all the good platforms that a person can join and start investing and trading. As for me, I work on the yobit platform as I think it is the best in this field and we can link the forum account to it easily, in addition to the presence of most of the famous currencies on it

• +3 1

I have not heard of all the platforms, but the best platform among them is the Yobit platform, as it is safe and easy to handle. You can invest in it and make commercial exchanges. good luck .

This is very important platforms for exchange our money. In my point of view the most reliable wallets are yobit, binance and coinbase. The other wallets are also good but I didn't use them, so I can't tell about them.

• +1 1

These platforms are among the best and most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the market and contain a large number of features, people and activities, which provides profit for members.

• +3 1

These platforms are among the most popular platforms for storing and trading cryptocurrencies, and the best of them is Binance. It is a very popular platform, and it has great popularity among users all over the world.

• +1 1

The exchange sites you listed above are very good,and many members are using them every day,but as for I seriously prefer binance, I've been using it for long now,and it hasn't given me any reason to complain or give me any sign of insecurities,I'll advice you try using binance, I'm sure you'll also like it

• +1 1

Dear friend I want to tell you the accessory exchanges trusted we can also exchange with HTC Queens these are much interested and less expensive so we should working on these coins when we will able to receive our money within 24 hours

• +4 1

This platform is one of the best platforms in the world for cryptocurrencies, as it contains many services that can be used and increase our balance at the same time.

You mentioned beautiful terminology and the names of the most amazing platforms which are both wallets and platforms, the most important of which is Binnacle, YouTube, YOBIT, Facebook, etcΒ 

My friends are all fine, but I like Binance because that's the wallet I've been using for a long time and I really enjoy using it. But as for the others, I've never used them before, but I've read great things about them.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that my friends and many seniors has suggested me for yobit wallet. They said me that yobit is interested exchanger and trading on yobit is very simple and easy so I suggest you yobit wallet.

Well all this exchange are very good most especially Binance because I have been using Binance for years and it's very enjoyable in using but for the rest I don't know much about them. But I do heard about them how good they are.

I have tried most of these exchanges, and we must take into account that each one of them has advantages that differ from others, so we must choose the appropriate exchange for trading in digital currencies in a way that serves our interests.