Reputation for beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Reputation for beginners

Of course, we have to support the beginners and the elderly as well, because the reputation is not respected for the elderly, meaning that we have to give the reputation according to the participation if it is useful or not.

• +2 1

Certainly we must all help beginners by correcting their mistakes, finding solutions to their problems and encouraging them to work hard and obtain knowledge and despair . And not by supporting them in an unfair way, we do not want to deceive them, but rather we want to encourage them and make them get experience .

That's a bit difficult bro because beginners do not know much about here and that is why they can't get the sufficient reputation they need. But if they will not give up then it's a gurentee that their reputation one day will be magnificent. 

Your words are accurate, my friend, the good reputation comes from publications rich in valuable information, as well as taking the advice of senior members and always being patient to achieve the best.

Dear friend @Ghaith @Pranggon @zainabkhan I think there are many marginalized members in the cryptocurrency. When you are early on, it is better to focus on improving your writing by knowing how to reach users. Finally, don't forget that we help each other here and the answer to any question, if you follow the forum rules, don't be afraid to consult. Thank you  

Indeed my friend, we should support newcomers who try their best to achieve good rank and positive reputation. But also, we shouldn't give positive evaluation for posts that are neither informative nor useful. And we do that to encourage them for better work. Good luck for all ✌. 

Edited by Reham Fares
  • +5 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. We must all help each other and give a positive evaluation of useful and new topics in order to encourage beginners and push them to trust themselves and continue this fun work.

My dear friend I want to tell you that the reputation is very meaningful on this platformwe should give reaction on the other member post if we have some reputation on our post then the crypto talk will pay as otherwise the crypto talk will not able to pay us

I am a beginner here and I strive to have a good reputation. Reputation is a very important thing. All beginners should take care of their reputation. I know the subject is a little tiring, but it is better for us.

Sooner, good reputation is useful for beginners and non-novices, they give a very incentive to follow in encrypted currencies and give confidence but to reach the positive reputation that needs time, effort and comments with useful content away from copying

Yes absolutely, begginers are facing difficulties in terms of getting reputations, but anyway they have to be patient because since they are newbies they must keep facing challenges. We should keep working hard.

I agree with you. Every person has the authority to give 50 reputation, so I do not mind helping new members, but on the condition that their publication includes the rules and does not violate the laws. I myself do not look at a person’s rank. If he deserves the reputation, I give it to him.

• +2 1

Welcome, dear friend, getting a good reputation requires following some basic steps, namely :
1. Write your opinion clearly, using simple words and easy so everyone can understand them .
2 . Write comments with abundant information .
3.Express your opinion on relevant topics .
I hope it helps.

Yes as a beginner you first find it difficult to understand cryptocurrencies but you have to look and look for them and know how to deal with them, yes everything at first is difficult but over time it becomes much easier.
We have to help each other by sharing useful information and share it.
Thank you for this information .
All the best for everyone.

The best way to get a reputation is to make publications and write at the bottom of the publication that give you a rating that this will help you a lot, you have to discover the best method of all to gain reputation in the forum and this is by capturing people's attention and making them gain experience in the forum, if you help others these people will help you to grow.

Actually obtaining a good reputation is very difficult for us as a beginner, but this matter is in our hands only. No one can do anything. We just have to be patient, work hard and follow the rules.

Actually as a beginner I need to have reputation so that I may no if my work that am doing is moving nice, and I no if I need all this reputation I have to follow the forum rules and regulations, and to avoid some typing mistakes, that is why it very good we should no the topic we are commenting on.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. Here, reputation is very important, especially for beginners, and I am one of them, so I think hard work, helping and supporting each other is what improves reputation.

You are right, my friend, we must support each other in this forum so that we have an incentive to work hard here, to advise each other about the mistakes we have made so that no one else will repeat them .

Yes, my friend, this is true .. Giving a good reputation to beginners gives them the motivation to share good ideas in the forum .. In general, when anyone is given a good reputation, they intensify their work, let alone the beginners .. It is a great idea .. Good luck to all

• +4 1

Friends, you are completely correct that every member's integrity is extremely important, not just newbies and junior members. New members are unfamiliar with the platform's functions; they are only beginning their crypto journey and need assistance from senior and veteran members, which we should provide rather than criticising. He will assist us if we assist them. They'll learn, and this platform will expand as well.

As newcomers, gaining credibility seems to be a daunting task, and we all understand how valuable reputation is. So we beginners can help other beginners by giving likes to their good posts. This will encourage them a lot because at first you may feel like you aren't going to get anything out of this because you aren't getting good replies and responses. 

I totally agree with you, Positive reputations and nagative repotition on the content depend on youre content, If you have done good content that people have benefited from, they will give you a good reply and appreciate your work. Similarly, if you have a content useless you get a negative rating 😊

I think we should all support each other and try to help each other to get a good reputation for all of us, we can do it especially if we wrote special and creative topics that graped members attention. 

Hello my friend, I completely agree with you. As a beginner, I began to feel disappointed that I did not get any likes yet and felt that my work here was just a waste of time. Therefore, all of us as beginners must be encouraged by someone, and when we become old members we encourage beginners as well