Reputation for beginners - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Reputation for beginners

Reputation should be given to anything good that deserves it, it doesn't have to be given to new members just to motivate them you should be giving so that it will make the person to do better.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, Yuangzee said:

As a beginners getting reputation for us is seems like very difficult thing and we all know how much the reputation is important. So we beginners can solve other beginners this problem by giving like to their good posts this will encourage them a lot because at the start you feel like you are not gonna get any benefits from here when you are not getting good replies and  good response So I think we Should try  to keep all the newbie from such thoughts and lets help them. We can be support of each other and encouraging  some one is not a bad thing at all😊 If am wrong please correct me and if you are agree with me please share your opinions.

Obviously dude beggners are in need of repetutations they need to be appreciated them by showing your positive attitude towards their efforts, it helps them alot

• +2 1

Here in the forum we support each other in providing advice, knowledge and experience. Or by giving a reputation. Thus, we encourage some of us to provide good and useful content.

A good reputation is something everyone seeks to obtain at the beginning, it will be very difficult, because we are new and we do not spend anything even by rules, but with time we can provide information and assistance and as a result of this,We deserve a good reputation for sharing with us.

• +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, but a good reputation cannot be given to anyone ..A good reputation is given to good people who work hard and focus on content and make useful posts for other members .
Plus you should stay away from my friend's spelling mistakes .
Good luck to you and the new members.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, the new members of this platform always feel happy when their post have been giving positive reputation for the members of this platform but obviously to get more positive reputation the members of this platform should always try to creating post that will be useful and informative for the members.

• +1 1

My dear friend you also have to give reputation you the beginners also they also working here we should have to help them to make money here.

• +1 1

This is a good idea, my friend, but we also have to make sure to give admiration to the useful posts only, and not to all publications, good luck to everyone

We must be understanding for beginners here and we encourage them and correct their mistakes in order to continue in the forum and provide the best, one of the features of this forum is the opportunity for beginners to learn this area and a whole section for beginners has been devoted to this matter.

• +2 1

True we should show some support to newbies by giving them postive reactions when they create a useful topic and correct them when they do something wrong and lead them in the right path,I believe by doing so we will help them feel great and motivated to do more and become good members of this forum.

Yes, I agree with you, getting a good reputation is very difficult now especially for the members, so we the old members should always cooperate to welcome the newbies with some positive ratings so that they can feel encouraged  to continue the work.

• +1 1

@Yuangzee you are right dear mate . Reputation is very important for beginners to continue their work on this forum because without reputation this forum is of no use for them so we should give reputation to quality posts if beginners so that their confidence increases and they create more useful posts and also earn money in return of their hardwork.

Yes, my dear friend, this talk is very true and realistic, you must on this platform follow your reputation and strive to obtain it by all means and methods, you must be realistic and enjoy a good reputation.

Edited by Ali Sparta

Whenever you give positive reputation to the post, you mainly encourage the writer. In this forum, encouragement  is the most important factor. We should keep supporting the new ones so they work more hard.

• +3 1

You are definitely right, we should support each other, give reviews for good posts and topics and encourage others to submit more good writing in this forum.

To be honest you are right about this it is quite difficult for beginners to get reputation unless they create a very useful topic which members reply to but with time their reputation we surely grow.

It was also my problem in the start of this forum.

But Today after read your post, I understood very completely.

Our post should be clear and in simple words that reader can easily understand it.

Then he will definitely reacts us positive

Thanks

My friend, whether you are a beginner or an old member of the forum, it is the same as for the issue of positive reputation, because that depends on the extent of your endeavor and work to gain knowledge and experience about encrypted currencies and become able to create important and useful topics that attract members to give you support and positive reputation.

• +4 1

At first beginner must follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. Their comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Make useful,relevant, informative content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have to give useful and new topics to gain a good and positive reputation, gain knowledge, experience and money, and benefit from adults who have experience. Thank you.

• +1 1

Of course, reputation is a very important thing for big members as well as new and beginners, and the most important thing is that life is incomplete without reputation, so why not give a good reputation to the juniors. Do

I think it is not difficult to obtain a good reputation. All you have to do to obtain the highest reputation is to publish topics that you choose carefully and accurately and to know what you are talking about inside the topic at hand. If you are talking about encryption, you should mention the topics of encryption, currencies, hadith and everything related to coding accurately and explain  Broad and simple, easy for everyone to understand..

Since you are a beginner, you have to focus well on your companies. It should be simple, understandable, and useful to the members. Focus on the rules of the forum to avoid prohibitions or warning points..

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I provide popularity to each learner and each beneficial publication I see. If the subject matter is beneficial and the language you use in the theme is easy as anybody understands, you will what you are talking about inside the topic at hand. If you are talking about encryption, you should mention the topics of encryption, currencies, hadith and everything related to coding accurately and explain Broad and simple, easy for everyone to understand..

Hello my friend
Yes, you are right. The reputation is very important to all members, not just beginners. Its aim is to encourage ourselves to work more and do better

• +2 1