Reputation for beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Reputation for beginners

Here we are dealing with one family and we must provide help and useful information and we must exchange them in order to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and reactions give an incentive for the member to work better and give all of his useful and good information.

• +4 1

As a beginner, the first and foremost thing is to develop a good reputation,but this is not as much easy as we take.But the hard work and sound base knowledge will help you to achieve your target.So, first of all work hard and build up sound base knowledge.

• +2 1

My dear friend, as a beginner, should search and investigate the forum and the coded currencies so that he can do the job required of him by doing so by asking his logical responses that gain a good reputation and confidence for everyone

In order for novices to gain popularity, all they need to do is to be himself not to assume the role of a professional person, and this will help him a lot and help us too. 

Hello, very true that of helping new members well, there is no doubt that when we start a new project like this we are invaded by doubt and uncertainty as to whether we are doing it well and if it will be worth it so thank you for your contributions and help 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you..It is very important to help each other and encourage beginners is very necessary, and their topics must also be discussed positively, and we have to advise them with the laws and rules guiding this platform

Hello my friend, the best way to get a good reputation is by presenting high-value topics, and it is our duty to encourage people who increase our knowledge and benefit us, so that our time in this forum becomes more enjoyable and beneficial .

I am a beginner my self and i intend to work hard on my posts and post a useful content so i could gain followers and have good reputations for my posts hopefully i would have that soon 

Its a very important point. As a beginner , i was trying my best to improve my content so that my reputation can increase. But unfortunately they were not increasing that much. Then i was tried my best to improve writing ,did my research before writing anything . Now they are increasing at a good rate

Thank you, my friend, for this important talk. Hearing is a very important thing for beginners, as it gives them motivation to do a good job. Instead of giving the beginner a negative hearing, guide him to the right path so that he learns from his mistakes

• +5 1

Hi everyone, I am a new member of this forum. As far as I know, reputation is very part of this forum. When one's content is good and informative we should give react. Because he or she deserves a reputation for good content. Getting a reputation from people is not easy work. we must work hard. we must follow every rule of this forum. we must provide much good information and knowledge. I am also trying my best.  We should support each other. without support, we can't get enough reputation. My best wishes to you.  

It was agreed that beginners should be encouraged by supporting them and giving them a positive reputation if their posts are useful and helping them to write new and useful topics so that they conform to the forum rules.

What a good initiative to support other beginners, I like the idea because you do not go beyond the limits and parameters to give good evaluations, which are relevant publications, it is true that many times new topics are not supported for fear of being eliminated , but we are all here to help us, I like your idea friend.

Of course, my friend, we can be effective members of the forum by following each other, publishing useful and valuable posts and having content related to the topic at hand, providing good advice, and sharing our experiences and opinions with each other.  Add to that give each other good reviews.  Avoid writing racist phrases.  So let's always be good friends.

My personal opinion is ,we should give reputation to the beginners.It can encourage them and give them sprit to work. Many of the beginners doesn't get expected reputation.My suggestion is keep working hard and write useful and informative comments

A good reputation can be obtained by publishing useful content that is of interest to the coding world and by proposing unique ideas and solutions with writing in a fun and clear manner. This leads to the admiration of the members and give you positive reviews. The moderators will be satisfied with it and give you a higher rating.  I advise you not to give random ratings to those who do not deserve it, even if it is for a family member or friend

• +2 1

As a new beginner we can't get much reputation. But now we want to give positive reputation for new beginner's posts. If we get little help by new beginner's posts then we want to give positive reputation for it.We want to always help new beginners for help them for learning. 

Earning  reputations in this forum is very important because we earn handsomely by it and it encourage us to be doing a good job in the forum.  Earning reputations is not easy actually because we have to be creating a good quality posts before we earn it. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, thank you for this post. Certainly, beginners have a hard time getting a reputation. We have to support them, but it should be noted that we do not like a post with unhelpful and wrong content. 

When you always adhere to the provisions and laws that belong to the forum and observe its terms and conditions and constantly present new and valuable topics and ideas and get evaluation and encouragement from others and increase your experience through the knowledge in this forum that will bring you a lot of good and excellent reputation

Yes my mate the reputation for the beginners will be very helpful to all the new members which are working in this forum. So we have to give a good reaction to a post which we like. It will be an appreciation to man who post the comment or post.

You are absolutely right friend. Beginners needs to be supported in this forum by giving them positive reputation when they create useful posts. Do not look down on beginners of this forum. 

Yes dear you are right.We should support newbies in this forum.Senior members should share their knowledge to newbies.It will increase their confidence in making good posts.As you said that newbies doesn't got like even on their good posts so that's not fair we should give react on their posts Because they all are doing hard work.They give like to our posts.So in return we should also react on their good posts.

• +2 1

It is important to have a positive reputation on our host to earn BTC payment for useful post. But it is difficult to earn reputation on every host. We should give positive reputation to each other's posts.

Welcome my friend 🌸.

I am very happy that you support the beginners and increase the activity and interaction within this platform ..

I agree and thank you very much 🌼