Learn About This Forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Waqas Vicky

Learn About This Forum

This forum is very simple and informative. Of all the websites on the internet, only this one website is reliable and useful. We must study in this forum, learn and follow the rules to benefit.

Yes this platform is too good for me and all of these people who want to earn. Because this platform has no any investment or any fee its free work and you can a lot of money and a lot of knowledge.

You work on this platform maximum 2 or 3 hour and you get a lot of information and money.

Yes you are right we need to learn more about this forum especially the beginning they were don't know clearly about this forum actually this were not like this in the past and now it changed a lot so this changes we should need to learn the growth of this forum because this forum is really one of the simple best forum available.

2 hours ago, KevinGarcia said:

This site aims to spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies and teach beginners the correct way to do the work well, by giving them some cryptocurrencies in exchange for their comment and participation on the site 

Due to this opportunity given to us is why we all need to continue posting in useful quality information about the field of cryptocurrency because that is why we are being employed to work in different sections of the forum.

Working in this forum is very useful and beautiful. You can enjoy and make money in one time of course and you can increase the experience in dealing with cryptocurrency

As a beginner I don't think some of these things you asked are necessary for you to know for now,the most important things you should be craving to know is the forum rules and regulation, try to visit the about  forum to know more about the forum rules, and make sure you obey them because failure to do so might attract some series penalties

• +2 1

You are welcome in this wonderful forum.  You must read the forum rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning points.  You should write 100 free publications at the beginning.  Then you will receive payment for each useful and supported post, 200 Satoshi.  You must write 20 posts per day. If your consultations are in compliance with the rules and conditions of the forum, you will receive support and thus money.  If you stick to all of that, you'll get 4000 satoshi a day.  Avoid copying and pasting.  Here we are one family and we must respect everyone.

Welcome, my friend, to the forum. I will present to you the forum rules and you must abide by them so that you are not banned and benefit from the world of cryptocurrencies. First you must write 100 comments that are free and after 7 days each day you write 20 posts and you will win on each comment 200 satoshi, but you must be Your posts are meaningful, useful and positive. Any comment must be at least 100 characters long. You must write in the correct English language. Respect is important in this forum. Good luck.

There's not a single person who owns this forum. they're a bunch of people. 

_ You get your payments after finishing the first 100 free jobs and doing 20 paid jobs 

You'll get 200 Satoshi and 10 talking codes on every useful post you make .

You are welcome buddy I'm a begginer too, you are right this forum is full of amazing things we just have to use this opportunity and grab everything that we want so that we can achieve out goals.

Edited by Katanka

5 minutes ago, Leno1 said:

Actually is an very important and unique topic in this great platform a member have to know the rules of the platform and follows the instruction of the platform and know the reason why hi joined the platform

@Leno1 We all come in search of income to help us carry our economy, here we learn many things about cryptocurrencies, it is something important on our way to financial freedom, without fear of success and looking for horizons, this forum gives us the opportunity to do many things , with what we earn we can trade and with what we do we can gain speed in writing and analysis capacity, we do not realize it but that happens.

Welcome, my dear friend, in this forum. I am also new here and I have benefited a lot through your participation as the adults here provide very useful posts.

Most of your questions for everyone in a completely great mystery, the owner of this forum has always been the most controversial question that I have had in this forum and to this day I do not know the answer, the second question I can speculate, but I do not know if it is completely true and it is that this forum is to have a learning of all the people with large amounts of information and its growth is completely great here, I have no information from where they get the money or why they pay us, but what If I am very clear that this forum is very good for the information and not for the money, let's be information seekers and not rewards.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend in this wonderful platform, all of us are working here for the sake of learning and increase our knowledge about crypto currency world and earning money.you can get alot of information and get benefit from other members. 

Hello dear, joining this forum is a very wonderful thing because we gain knowledge and money from it. At the beginning we have to finish 100 free comments to know about cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto, so we are lucky.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you must first end 100 free comments and then you will be paid for 20 posts per day. You will be paid for each post or comment 200 Satoshi 10 talc. Publications must receive positive feedback to be paid. You must always provide a useful and constructive content for the benefit of all members of the forum. You should stay away from sending random mail or posting posts in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Welcome, this forum provides you with education in the field of investment and cryptocurrencies, and you can make profits through your work here, you must publish useful information about cryptography and get a good reputation in order to get money.

According to this forum, you have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and you need to complete your first 100 free posts initially and then your earning will start and you will be paid for each of your 20 recognized posts and you can make 20 valuable posts each day. The money is provided by yobit exchange forum that is linked to cryptotalk forum.

• +4 1

Welcome to this forum dear friend . You will definitely enjoy working here . This forum is really different from other forums . And the best thing about this forum is that it does not contain any ad. This forum is very helpful and provides earning and learning at the same time.

Welcome to cryptotalk forum mate. All I know is that this forum is owned by a Russian. And the purpose of this platform is to bring people from different parts of the world to share ideas and information regarding cryptocurrencies. 

Hello, what a great pleasure for us that you have joined the forum, I took your time here to support us and learn more about cryptocurrencies and for those are useful publications with various topics, follow the rules of the forum and you can continue with us. Much success for you.

5 minutes ago, MaryamSaeed said:

Hello friend, and welcome to the forum This forum contains great information and you can benefit from it. I do not know who made this forum, but I thank him for this excellent work 

The lack of ads is the best feature of the forum.

In general the forum pays you to learn and that's good and good luck

@MaryamSaeed I believe that this forum belongs to the yobit platform, because of the link that they keep in the payment and the wallets that are handled, as you say, it is an excellent forum to learn and earn money, it is an opportunity that we must take advantage of to improve our economy , I hope we are here for a long time.

Dear, this forum consists of several different departments that contain useful and valuable information and rich in ideas. It also contains trading, exchange, investment, profit acquisition, and the acquisition of different knowledge and sciences in the field of encrypted currencies. You only have to abide by the laws of this forum and start for 100 participants The first is free until you end up with a trader with big profits

I can give you some information on this site to increase your experience:
You should start by writing a hundred free comments, and after seven days your money will be calculated. Do not copy other people's comments because this behavior threatens you. Do not hesitate to ask the experts when necessary.

Congratulations on your first post in the forum. There are many questions that you may have as it happens to all of us when we come to any website for the first time. The first thing you should know is that CriptoTal is a community that gives us the opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies in an easy and simple way without any charge for that. The best thing is that you learn and get paid for learning.