Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

I don't think so. Of course bitcoin demand increases day by day and I truly believe in it's massive adoption. But teaching 1 million dollars is too high point. Not in 10 years I suppose

This is impossible dream specifically during this hard days because world has affected by covid-19 virus which was the reason for most recent dumps like btc was dumped to 3000$ in March/2020

now the capitalization of bitcon is more than 4 billion, so that it was 100 times more in price and the capitalization to increase by 100 times. It is unlikely that big players do not want to get involved in the crypto world because the laws in different countries regulate cryptocurrency differently, and no one is safe from the fact that these countries will not completely ban bitcoin.

I think so, because what happens is that the value of the dollar goes down, it is not that the value of the btc goes up. The same thing happens with gold. This entire process is thanks to the emission of fiat money. By emission, fiat money loses real value. That is why the btc being finite in the amount of tokens, it does not have that problem and it will keep the real value.

Well this is a lot of money! 1M of usd is a lot, hopefully and it is worth it, but I think not, maybe hundreds of thousands but no more. Thinking about that number is an unimaginable thing. If it happens then welcome by all, it is that each time there are less BTC to be mined and that makes its price go up with each halving. Perhaps in a few more years after 2030 if it reaches a significant figure. Imagine when the BTC is at that price, how will the other alcohols be? If you buy today for a few pennies, the% increase is incredible and logically it will change the lives of many. Even I, who am in this world of crypto, can hardly believe it, imagine trying to explain to someone that in the future 1.0 BTC will cost 1M usd, he laughs in my face.

And I've seen that kind of comments on many sides, let's cross the sides because it actually happens, which I think that since bitcoin is the star of cryptocurrencies, surely in several years it will really reach that figure, but I have seen cryptocurrencies that are worth more than Bitcoin, I do not know much about them and I did not know when they came out or appeared, I do not know how they can obtain such a great value if Bitcoin is the best, but the fact is that it is better than bitcoin I reached that price gradually and not suddenly.

1 million dollar is very hardly. but maybe 200.000-400.000$. good luck all and good earnings !

THE PRICE OF A MONEY OR A SUBJECT DEPENDS ON ITS scarcity, on how much peaople trust it, and it's use!! I think BTC is going to fulfill and acheive this 3 tasks easy, or already done it :: I n ten years, of course much more than 1M usd

Edited by Hichmantrader

Most of us who are in this world of cryptocurrencies, we want that prediction to come true, but it is difficult to ensure and predict the value of Bitcoin in the future, however, many experts in the field assured that bitcoin could reach 10,000 USD in May and USD 25,000 in December of the current year and other analysts say that according to their studies the currency can reach USD 500,000 by the year 2028. Let's wait for the results and market behavior.

I would dare to say that it is very unlikely that this will happen, since there is no formula that tells you the long-term projection, currently there is a lot of competition and the value of BTC may rise a little more but I do not think it will reach that amount, The difference is much and I would dare to say that BTC can reach as much as 100,000 and it seems too exaggerated to me; In a hypothetical case if that would happen in 10 years it would be complete madness, I hope I have helped, I am still learning a little more about the world of cryptocurrencies, greetings.

I do not think that the price of Bitcoin reaches 1 million dollars much less now, I consider that the prices of cryptocurrencies will tend to stabilize and as time progresses they will become a system that is being used more every day with that constant use and massification to world level in addition to the diversification of cryptocurrencies the price of Bitcoin will tend to remain in a stable band

In my opinion, I do not believe that it will be able to reach a million dollars in the time you propose of 10 years, but I also do not doubt that as the price of bitcoin rises, it will be possible to reach the price of a million dollars. But it really is very unpredictable what will happen to bitcoin in the long term.

In the long term, the bitcoin will reach $20,000 in a few years, I would say that it is the currency of the future that will replace the dollar.

Yo creo que un millon NO pero si a 200 mil dolares y va a depender mucho de las regulaciones de los gobiernos

I think it is worth doing. After all, we have a century of new technologies. 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

I think it is worth doing. After all, we have a century of new technologies. 

• +5 1

It is not possible to know this and it is not impossible for Bitcoin to reach that value, so traders should not sell their currencies at the lowest level and keep them until the market returns to activity again, like what happened in 2017

• +5 1

quite possibly, given the speed at which information technology is growing. Remember the same 2012 and think

I think it's totally possible, but nonetheless it is not guaranteed. Possible because of limited supply, and big concern of lost forever bitcoins ( which will reduce limited supply further ). Not guaranteed because you can't predict what will happen during ten years in such fast changing field as crypto. Will demand increase? Will BTC be adopted to real world better than now? Maybe we will see BTC killer one day?

This is definitely an achievable price in 10 years, because its price will increase with increasing demand, and demand for it will increase significantly over time. So by 2030, you can expect a price tag of $ 1 million.

I do not think that it will reach such a price tag, I even think that in 10 years it will be cheaper, the average price of bitcoin has already settled down and will hardly change

You can not be sure because the market price is always unpredictable. We always get surprises in the market by seeing its ups and downs. The way Bitcoin is gaining popularity and value,it is pretty much possible to reach 100k $ within 5 years. Though,everything is unpredictable,I just gave my opinion. Let's hope for the best.

I think that bitcoin will reach a million dollars in 2030, and the reason is that there are only 21 million bitcoins, and that will mean that with the little bitcoin that there is, it will make bitcoin go up a lot in price in 10 years .

The next bitcoin price spike would be around 5.5 years after the December 2017 peak. This would put Bitcoin prices around $ 100,000 by 2023. All of this has been plotted using logarithmic regression under the assumption that there will be no recovery in the middle of this year, in seven years that could take Bitcoin to $ 500,000. The peaks are approaching the regression band as the market cycles stretch. Assuming BTC stays on this course, it could realistically hit the next peak, which is a million dollars by 2038 or 2040.

This may well happen if bitcoin is also well protected and reliable by then. It may happen,but it won't be 1 million,maybe 100k