Stop begging for Good Reputation - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stop begging for Good Reputation

I agree with you, that the way in which we beg for good responses through the forum is very bad, that we have to rely on ourselves and trust our ability to work hard and gain experience in writing posts and useful issues, and that with our efforts and without asking of the rest of the members we get a positive reputation.

Begging is something not allowed by the rules of the forum and it is a way cheat the system so anyone begging will be warned or banned. There is no reason to say this as it is obvious, but I have read many asking for reputation in their posts and this is wrong.

Soliciting a reputation is a really annoying thing. We see many members with bad posts that don't deserve it. We are here to give it in exchange for something useful and good, not for begging.

Yes we should never do begging for reputation we should focus on creating the good topics if we will create the unique topic than reputation will automatically increase . 

My friend, in order to gain a good reputation, create and raise useful and important topics that contain valuable and good information for readers and members and stay away from begging in order to reap the reputation because the beggar's path is weak and risky

Hello there, my mate. How are you doing? I hope all is well with you and that you are in good health. Yes, you're right. We should not beg to gain a good reputation among the participants. We need to start forcing members to like useful issues that they care about. The bright side isn't all evil. It is appropriate to wish you luck.

It is a good motivation and thank you dear for the advice. For me, I work with all my efforts. I try to create useful posts for everyone, but there are people who do not care about this work and go through this way without giving any positive reputation.

You are saying right I m strongly agree with u if we will create the topic with good quality content then traffic on our post will automatically increase and we will gain good reputation 

You are absolutely right, my friend, it is better to rely on ourselves and do more to make our posts useful to the rest of the members, if we do so we will get the reputation without having to ask for it

It is true that even this begging reduces the value of the information provided. Instead we simply have to work hard in order to improve our knowledge and experience. We must always ask the question and benefit from the experience and knowledge of others, in addition to our own research and when doing so the money and reputation points will come automatically and will not pose any problem and our participation will be effective and we will do so. To be able to provide information to others in exchange for members, and others will give us a lot of their information and experience in the responses and that the thirst for information with the progression of time will make our time here more enjoyable and useful, and we will be one of the effective family of this forum that continuously exchanges information and interest .

• +3 1

This is really unfortunate, this method is really bad and pathetic, it is better for a person to work on himself and try a lot to obtain a good reputation and thus the experience that you will see in the future, I thank you for these useful advice, we will work on it and improve our performance

Hello my friend, thank you for your participation. These tips are useful to all of us. We need such posts because most of the new members join this forum and their knowledge is limited. I wish you good.

In fact, this is a very big problem and I see it .. We are here to ask for knowledge, and if there is a begging for something, we must beg to gain knowledge and not to gain a good reputation or money .. You must do serious work and strive hard in your work and trust yourself well .. Take action. A strong and new topic or a useful comment, and you will automatically get a good reputation .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Absolutely said right. Stop begging for good reputation. Try to get reputation on your best achievement. Try learn about a task if you don't have sufficient knowledge about that. Get experience and do it efficiently.

Certainly, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence and admiration for your content, and your writing style, and it is a catalyst for everyone to present their best in publishing distinctive and useful topics.

Yeah,ita really so disgusting. Most of the time I see that some people are message me to give them good reputation.Good reputation main theme is do something good...

Grateful users for your helpful suggestions. The prestige is very valuable here, and so we must earn it by hard work, a clear style of writing, and the skills and experience that we have; in other words, we must earn it rather than taking it for granted; it is a position for success and achievement, not for begging. I wish everybody happiness.

We should not beg for reputation. We make such type of posts that are relevant and good and if our posts are logical then people give us good reputation.

I agree Reputation should be earned with our good work and not by begging it from other members as it is not good and also give us bad popularity among other members at the forum.

Yes, this is true, my friend.

I hate to see people beg for the reputation. They must deserve it through their useful content.

And not by fraud and begging reputation.

It is important for many members to understand this idea. 

In fact, this is true. I have seen many of those begging for a good reputation. Thank you for explaining that. They must be ways that will benefit everyone. We must work hard and publish unique posts in order to obtain a good reputation and not beg for it.

• +2 2

Begging for good reputation is not a smart work if you are working if you are a member of this platform then you are having a golden chance to get maximum profit for yourself and that is possible with the time you spend over here with your attention you provide to this platform with your content that you present so you just have to work hard improve your research skills on a specific post that is only the way to your success

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the topic and the great ideas you provided. We need to develop ourselves and not be tempted to get the reputation ..... Just stick to the rules and work to provide good, purposeful publications that provide a lot of information, so you can get the reputation and positive feedback and you will get money for your hard work, good luck .

• +1 1

Really my friend you should not expect to allow anyone, we have to look for information and posting useful and therefore we will get a good reputation .
Thanks for your great post because I find a lot of members begging for good reputation.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro