Why all people come to new beginner section? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Why all people come to new beginner section?

There really is no worthwhile to pay all of your time in the bigginer section, but I believe it is where we may acquire the most basic knowledge, which is why most newcomers spend the majority of their time there.

Welcome, buddy.

Because it is the best section to work for beginners to gain experience and good information about the forum, it contains all the basic and important information within the work and then they can move to other sections

Hello my friend, some of the members want to work in the junior section so that all new members learn the principles of work and gain knowledge necessary and the rules of the forum in order to be good and useful members of the forum and thank you.

Entering the beginners section is the right choice for all new members of this forum because it contains a huge amount of information necessary to launch in the world of cryptocurrencies, and considering that new members are increasing on a daily basis, this section is the most active in the forum.

M new here so i want to share my openion as a biggners thats biggner section is v.easy to understand all over thae content. It same like a first step then we shoul go step by step because its best way to understan all policy of cryptotalk.

Because there are a lot of people using this section and your posts is seen by more people, so people tend to write in the beginners section mostly. However there are a lot of useful information in other areas of the forum so I advise users to browse these parts of the forum to increase their knowledge and understanding of crypto market as well

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Every newly join person come on this section for posting because they have not knowledge about cryptocurrencies and not about this forum so, they come first on this section to gain basic knowledge about crypto and this forum and this section is also easy for posting then the other sections.

I think this section has the initial and basic information about Cryptotalk and to work on. New member don't have any idea about the rules and the basic knowledge about the cryptocurrencies so they come here get initial information and how to work. 

Because this is the only section beginners are allowed to post in. The rest of the sections you can visit to get any sort of information regarding cryptocurrencies whereas in the beginner's section, you can post which is what you're paid for. As your rank improves, you gradually get access to post in other sections. Simple. 

It is only because that the new users are adding themselves fat by day so they always want to know about this forum there online faces this is only the reason that all new members always join to make different questing always rotationg on their mind.

• Useful or interesting 1

Because most people don't know about the site and how it works because its theme, which is cryptocurrency, is new and not very widespread, especially among the older generation
I was one of them at some point so we have to meet these people and help them so they can progress and do new things and success
Good luck to everyone.

No, it is a question of everyone coming to the beginners section for their own pleasure, but it is the only one that gives us everything we need to learn how to do things well within the forum. After your first 100 useful posts you can check the other sections.

Hello my friend, in fact, I think that the beginners section includes easier and simpler topics and more than other sections, and I also think that the presence of a large number of people in this section may indicate that there is a great demand for the site and I think that is a good thing.