Is crypto waste of time? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

the cryptoworld isn't wast of time it relies upon your work. In light of the fact that crypto is extraordinary spot to acquire cash, information and openings and as we probably are aware the estimation of crypto increments ordinary and in the event that you are holding it accurately you will get more information and procuring

For me, I believe that the real value that the forum provides us is not just money, we must remember the reason for our presence in the forum and that is to learn about cryptocurrencies and gain information and knowledge about it

• +3 1

No. This work will not waste our time. Reason we spend time on this work. We know a lot of this work. It is very good. The reason for this work gives us knowledge and money together. There is no such work in the world. That’s why I give thanks for this work. It helps us a lot in our life. That's why it's very good. We say this work does not spoil our time.

No, my friend, working here is not a waste of time, but it needs us to stand by it in the time of the passage of crises, so we should not leave it whenever it does not give us money because it provided us with an unparalleled opportunity to learn and gave us the opportunity to become successful investors, so this credit cannot be forgotten.

Hi dear if we don't get our payment feom this platform this is no matter not everything is money we learnt much more feom this platform so it's not a waste of time rather it is increasing our ability to understand what is crypto currency what are benefits of crypto because we are living in modern age we should have to know about this digital currency it will help us alot in future

• +2 1

No dear it is absolutely wrong cryptotalk is not a waste of time. Through cryptotalk we get many benefits for example we are getting knowledge and information and we are also earning very smart money from it.

Doing work on crypto can never be a waste of time because we will be pay for our posts after 1 week and we can come to know about many things about digital currency. Here are a lot of opportunity too to grow up with crypto     

Hi everybody, from the outset when I began in the realm of cryptos, I imagined that what I was doing was burning through my time, yet then as time passed by, I understood that everything thing I could manage was to work with cryptos and its environment, I definitely knew numerous methodologies and choices to bring in cash with advanced monetary forms, presently I am captivated and consistently I keep learning new things.

Crypto is not a wastage of time or money it is the future of the digital money and online jobs.If you work hard in this online jobs you can earn alot of money by doing this simple work.At first you should have the knowledge to work and earn in this forum.if you have a greater experience no one could fool you with anything in this forum.Best luck for your future explorations. 

First of all I would like to say that our goal is not to achieve on this platform, we can learn about digital marketing by gaining knowledge from this platform but we can easily trade in digital marketing and make a good profit which is much bigger than we get from this platform.  Arrived and then you say that the amount of money from this platform is declining so it is very upsetting for me because it is not according to my hard work so I hope it will be repaired soon.

Before I met her I thought that many people think that cryptocurrencies are a lie and a waste of time, now I think the opposite, I do not know how long they will remain but the truth is that cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of ground in the financial market, I do not see it as a waste of time.

• +2 1

Welcome dear this platform.  This forum is gives you more profit and benefits.  If you work here you can gain knowledge and experience.  You work hard on this platform.  

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is never a waste of time and no matter how much its value decreases, it is always convenient for you, it is like the dollar one day goes down and the next it goes up, it is always convenient to have something in reserve to me, it seems to me that with the growth of the forum this leads Administrators moderate the payments a little and do not saturate as has happened a while ago I feel very comfortable working here.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I think working at Cryptotalk is not a waste of time.  Because it is easy to earn and gain knowledge through post.  There are very good opportunities here.  Open to all.  There is no fixed time for work here.  Everyone here can easily get acquainted with all the information about earning through work and cryptocurrency.

Crypto is a waste of time. What do we mean by being here? What we mean by realizing that we are working here is a good problem. There is a lot of work to be done here.  They can know a lot of good things right here, they can understand a lot of things in business from here, then they can come up with a lot of ideas with some good time here.

It isn't a waste of time to say the fact because it helps our daily lives And there's so many benefits in it.  So I object anyone who says crypto is a waste of time. 

Obviously it's anything but an exercise in futility, being on this stage is truly significant, you won't get this important data in a brief timeframe besides on this stage, and we additionally get cash.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Crypto currency is very helpful for trade. Don't waste your time in idle talking but crypto currency is very important to success. 

Yes I am also worried about the payment system because now we cannot earn handsome amount of the money but we cannot say that the work at this forum is a wastage of time because we can learn skills of trading and investment at this forum and by doing the investment we can get good profit. Therefore we should not leave this forum due to the Changing in payment system.

• +1 1

If you talk about the forum, I don't think that earning part of bitcoin is a waste of time, and more so if you think ahead, many old faucets pay 1 satoshi or maximum 10 every hour, here you can earn 4k satoshi in the day, and if you plan to save This money earned reminds that in a few years it could be worth thousands of dollars more, we must not only see the profits today but in the long term.

We must not stop working even if the payment is reduced. Our gains with the experience we gain are still much more important and there is a lot of knowledge that we can obtain by working in this forum.

• +1 1

No absolutely not if you are telling this just because the earnings is reduced then you are the biggest fool because it not only gives us earning but also gives us knowledge and there is no other thing like knowledge so you should continue your work and learn from this forum.

No my brother, the truth is that most people waste their time thinking about this kind of things, if we have the right information we will be able to know that Cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time in any way, the only way to waste time is not to study and learn more and more knowing all the opportunities that in this technological present are presented to us.

Greetings, I have seen many users working on task pages and surveys that pay less and almost all of them are a waste of time, unlike cryptotalk, it is still legitimate and brings us many benefits with them apart from the payment we should see those benefited as something important 

It is wrong. I am not agree with you at this point. We all knew that cryoto is the future and it will give us more respect and more profit in the future.

Now every nation should legalize crypto and promote the concept of crypto in every state that will help the country people.