How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

The forum made it easy for us. When you want to write a comment on a topic, you will see that there is a white icon that means that you did not comment on this topic, and when the flag is black, it means that you commented on it.

When your are writting a post and one  pist complete you should  have a  time to go next comments and you are not allowed  to write thst topic again 

If you see a square logo modern on the left side of each entry, they will have two colors: black and white. Black means that you have already discussed the topic, while white means that you have not and will take it up without any problems. This is how the forum works.

We can distinguish between the useful posts that we commented on before through the black mark next to the posts as it helps us to avoid commenting on the same post twice and makes us benefit the most from our work.

hello dear its very easy to find out on which you have already comment dear before opening the post you will bale to see there is circle on the left side of post if this circle is black then its means you have already commenting on this post and dear if you will see this circle is black then it means you can open it and write a comment on it thank you

Yes you ask such a nice question and I also faces that problem before but I learned later if you posting your post you saw a black fill section

Cryptocurrency is a well-known and reliable site. I don't think you need to worry about this on this platform; it's simple because and subject has a discussion icon next to it; if it's white, you haven't commented on it yet; if it's black, you have; but if it's grey, you're the last individual to comment. Thank you so much.

The topic is very easy, through the main page of the topics there is a black or gray flag next to the topic that you commented on, so you just have to see it.

There are indications that you have commented on this topic, there is something similar to chat messages next to each topic, if it is in white then this means that you have not commented on it yet, and if it is in black or gray it means that you commented on it.

You can know if you have commented on the topic through two methods, the first is when you enter the section, the topics appear under each other, a black circle sign will appear, meaning that you have not commented on the post, and a star means that you have already commented, the second way is, when you enter the topic A rectangle will appear at the top of the post, they will be blacked if you have already commented on the topic.

Hi there greetings I think you will know when you're already comment on the post or not because when you comment on the post the circle is getting dark if you don't the circle is empty I hope you understand and good luck

Hello my dear friend.  The topic is very easy, but it is also interesting, and it is natural to forget the post that we commented on, we can know the post that we have commented on simply through the chat bubbles on the left side of the post.  If it is commented on, we see that it has become black or gray.

Hi there greetings if you you don't know how to check I think it is a very simple if you comment on the post to the post will appear in a dark if you you don't make any comment on the first are the post will appear in a light color I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and would like

There is a feature in the forum which is that the comment that you commented on before has a star next to it indicating that you have entered before, so be careful not to be subject to deletion of what you write with repeated comments or exposed to warning points.

The best way to know about your post is that after you post your post, check on the yobit  how many posts will be uploaded and how many are deleted .

it is very easy my dear friend when you commented on the post , the topic of that post gets black so you know you commented on that post already

Ummm is a really good question, and this is easy to distinguish, my dear.
Dear friend, you will find cucumber filled black. You have previously answered this topic, and you may not comment on it more than three times in the majority.
Or that you can respond to it, be careful that your comments are similar, they must contain an update of the information and not similar to the comment that preceded you ... Good luck

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering your topic.

It's easy to find out how you commented on a post.  First of all, when you visit this forum, you choose a topic from the home page, give the correct comment and post there, you will understand that you have commented on that topic.

Next to each topic is a small conversation tag.  If this mark is black, this means that you have commented on this topic.  If it is white, then you have not commented on it yet.  I hope that I have been of benefit to you.

There is an option on the left side of the post, it is black if you have commented on it before, or gray as well, and this means that you are the last person to comment on the post, as for the white color, you have not commented on it before 

My friend, next to every topic there is an icon, its color is white if you have not written anything in it, and the color is gray or black if you have published it previously, you should pay attention to this point well.

If you see in the left side of each post you have a logo of chatting box with two colours black it's mean you already talk on this topic and the white it's mean you not talk on it and you can discuss on it without any problems thus how it work in the forum.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering.

Its natural that you forget that you comment on the post or not, but the easy way to distinguish is tha sign which is in the start of the tittle if it is black it shows that you made a comment if its white then it means that you dont made a comment.