How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

You have to activate notifications for this application. There is a green button below the place of writing the comment. Just do it and you will receive notifications if someone replies to you.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend .  How are you doing .  On the subject of whether you have a comment on this platform or not, there are two ways.  As for looking to the left of the topic facing beginners, if the chat logo is a dark black color, then you have a comment on this platform.  Or you can browse your own activity in your profile and view your comment yourself.

Hi mate, there is a good theme you can set of this site which is default theme. When you will launch this theme, it will shows two signs with every post such as Star and Dot. If you see Dot with every topic, it does mean that you haven't replied to this to this topic. Moreover, when you see Star sign with the topic, then it means you already have responded to the topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello dear mate. There are so many members who have this doubt but it's really simple to identify whether we have commented. The option in the left side will be in full black so that we can identify it.

Well dear friend, has anyone else as said, for one to know either you have already commented on a post or not, there is this button on the corner, when you have commented it indicates black and if you have not it indicates white, thank you.

To the right of the topic, there is a message shape. If it is white, then we have not commented on this topic ، And if the message is black, this means that you have commented on this topic and other members have commented after you, And if the message is gray, then this means that you are the last one to comment on this topic

• +1 1

Hello friend, it is very easy to learn what topics you have responded to through the conversation bubble next to each topic. If it is colored in black, you will have responded to this topic and while it was gray, you will be the last to comment on this topic

And if it is in white, you have never responded to this topic

You have to searching hard, my friend

All the best to everyone here

• +2 1

There is a chat bubble on the left of the topic, it turns black or grey when you comment on it. I don't know if there is another way to know. But this one works for me.. Good luck. 

This is very simple to understand mate, the topics that you comment on you will see a black icon on it and while the one that you haven't comment on them you will see an white icon on it. Be vigilant buddy.

Dear, the matter is very simple. There is a message on the left side of the topic. A message of different colors. These messages indicate that you have actually participated in this topic or not, in general, the black message means that you have participated in this topic. The gray message means that you have participated in this topic. Also, but the last post we may drink was from you. The white message means that you did not participate in this topic at all and all you have to do is share it Thank you very much

• +5 1

Well dear friend .. there are two ways to know the topic that you responded to .. first there is the symbol that is next to the topic name two bubbles in the form of a conversation .. it is completely black when you reply to this topic .. and the second way is to go to the profile that you Your concerns, so that you will see the topics and comments that I made from the first day I entered this forum .. I hope that I have answered your question .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

It's very easy, my friend
When they fill in the options with a dark black color, this means that you have commented on it previously and you are entitled to comment two or three times only.
As for when they fill in the options with gray color, it means that you have just suspended

• +1 1

By the color of the bubble next to the title.

If it is black, it means that you have commented on the topic, and if it is white, it means that you have not commented on the topic.

My friend, when you enter the section you want and see the titles of the posts, you can distinguish the posts you have commented on from the chat icon next to the topic title.
If it is in white, then you have not commented yet, but if it is in black, then you have commented on this post earlier.

• +2 1

Hi dear, it's very easy to know. If you see * (star) mark on a topic,it means you already post on that topic. Otherwise it is not Posted yet

Dear this is not difficult thing every comment that you posted on topic is shown at the bottom on section.You can easily see this with your profile name and also your positive reputation points.

There are three colors in the chat-like logo next to each topic that the white color only means that you have not commented yet on the topic, while the black and gray color means that you have commented in addition to that you can go to your account and click on the My Activity box in the personal account, and from it you can see all that you have Sell from publishing articles and posts .
Good luck

It is a good question because with so many publications made it is difficult to have everything in memory, on this platform they give a guide and a little black cloud appears on the subject, indicating that you have already commented on it before, but if it comes out in white the cloud means that you can calmly make your comment. It is a great help for all this signal that they put in the forum.

When you enter the main page in each section, next to the title of the topic on the left side there is a mark in the form of a message, if this mark is white then you have not commented on this topic and if the mark is black then you have commented on it before

I am new one here in this forum and feeling excited to see more information about the cryptocurrency as well as earnings on-line by sharing news and information. It's best for everyone to know if is still choose the forum just now.

Good question, it's simple my friend

You may see the post color black, this means that you have commented on it before

As for if the color is white, then you did not comment on it

There is a mark next to each topic in the form of a message, through which you can know that you have commented on the topic, it will be black, and if you have not commented it will be white.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, the topic is very simple. You can know that you have commented on this topic, where the sign to the left of the topic becomes black, but if it is white, you have not commented on it yet.

My friend, it is a good and useful question. It is very easy when we click to approve the response and the topic name becomes black, your post has been accepted.