Road to success in life - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Road to success in life

Dear friend, I thank you for providing these good advice, especially for us beginners
Yes, in order to achieve success, we must set our goals and persist in achieving them step by step and not back down if we encounter difficulties.
I wish you the best

my friend you are saying right many people are working on it without any knowledge. i am new in this and i see that many post are irrelevant to the topic but they are working. i try to work with honesty and i write the comment with my idea or thinking.

Dear i am working from a one month or more than it. But i work on it with the best effort. That is goid for every people to work or comment to with thoughts. So are scammer present to copy paste the comment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Thanks dear for this useful information. You are right all this needed to succeed in life. We have to set goals to be successful in our life.  To get our dreams we have to work hard. So success need hard work. 

Thanks.

Dear Mate, I agree with you. Literally if we have big dreams we have to work hard. On this forum knowledge is everything and we can learn a lot from this forum. Keep learning because learning is the key to success. Giving up is not an option in the route of success, So keep your dreams high and work with courage to achieve them.

If you are a genuine member of this forum, you should participate yourself by reviewing other people's posts in order to succeed in life. The more you read, the more you gain experience in a specific problem or a variety of issues.

Hello, friend, I agree with you. If you want to achieve success in life, you must continue to work hard and relentlessly until the desired goal is reached. By working in this forum you can learn a lot and learn more about investing and trading. The role of this forum in acquiring education and knowledge is immense.

I think that you have identified important points for our life, when we work according to these rules, we will inevitably reach success, so it is very important to follow these rules while working in cryptocurrency trading.

Yes my friend your words are right, in order to achieve success you have to set your goals first and work hard and do not give up or care for the words of the frustrated, there are some people to not wish success for you and try to reduce your morale, do not care work hard to achieve your goal and you will succeed 

Thank you very much. Achieving success requires useful and hard work and perseverance on it. The more educated you are, the more successful you will become, and vice versa. Failures should not discourage you from pursuing work. You should learn from your mistakes and not stop at them. Rather follow up and  Try to avoid it and learn from it. Also, patience is very important to achieving success. To be friendly and good. God bless you.

thank you dear for this post because i am newbie and i recently joined this forum and this is very helpful for me in order to become expert and get goal in my life i should keep all these steps in my mind and i hope other members should take you description into their consideration 

My dear friend, you have said something very important that makes us confident.  You have to work hard for success in life. There is a famous proverb which you may know that hard work is the mother of good fortune. There is no alternative to hard work for success in life.  Thanks everyone.

Thanks. Asked a valuable question. Basically, we have to move forward through hard work to get the success of life. If we fail and give up, our success will never come. So, we have to work hard in this forum. We have to work hard here and move on. If we make a mistake, we need to correct it and move on. If we sit in fear of failure, our success will not come. So, if you want to be successful in life, we have to take risks and move forward on to the path of success.

For the sake of success you have to do work hard. So we can say that road of success is knowledge . And through knowledge we can achieve every thing as much as possible .

Yes dear our life is journey and to reach on our destination we all are waking .if we walk on the road of knowledge than I am sure we will be at the end of success ful destination .and that's we want 🥰

Well my brother, success is not the thing you can get one day.It is a long path.We all are looking for success.It is not easy for us to gain success easily.we have to be patience and work hard on your goal.We shall reach our destiny setp by step.This road will not so long if we work together and consistently.

Nice tips friend,in order to be successful we have to work hard and also follow these tips you've listed,and in addition we have to be strong,ready to withstand and resist all difficulties that we're likely to face in this forum

• +1 1

you are right my friend,  failing and making a mistakes is part of our lives we all make mistakes and we also fail in some certain fields,  all we have to do is to be patient and keep working hard towards our goals and focus on every fields that we desire to work on it. 

Thank you dear friend for these good tips that must be taken well in life in order to succeed in building a good future for us and for future generations so that he does not face the problems of bad living.

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful and inspiring post. I think all the items you mentioned are very important to achieving success, but the most important thing for me is to focus on the goal.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, I appreciate your post and it contains many useful tips. I am trying to gradually go up. As I mentioned, many of my friends blame me for why I did not quickly create 100 posts, but I prefer to carefully read the posts before I exceed 100 posts.

I agree with you in what you said about setting a goal for success, and I add that continuity in the development of work is what speeds up the achievement of excellence. But I think that
Acting like a millionaire protocol isn't glorious enough, that's my opinion
Thank you anyway, my friend

I would like to thank you for this useful and valuable post that contains a lot of valuable advice and I hope all members will publish such important and distinguished topics that explain the way to work in this forum.

• +4 1

Welcome, the path to success begins with working hard, so I advise you to learn and work hard in order to achieve success in life.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. In fact, I felt enthusiastic after reading your post. Of course, the path to success requires patience, commitment and hard work in order to reach your goal.