What should I do here? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

What should I do here?

It is okay to ask for help, we are here to help each other, you have to write 20 posts on the day, but before that you have to complete one hundred free posts. Every day after that you will write 20 comments, which will take approximately 4000 Sochi If all your posts were helpful and you got a positive response.

Welcome my friend
In this forum
Since you are a beginner and need some time, you can benefit from expert information
You must follow the forum rules
And publish useful posts in order to get a good reputation and get money

You can start learning about the forum rules to e safe and don't lose your work then learn about the crypto currency form the base to know how earn and profit of your earning, you can really collect some coins in this forum and start have a capital to start in crypto currency...

So that you can make a profit and collect suitable capital for you. You need to abide by the rules of the forum and do 20 useful and good posts on a daily basis, and after 7 days you start getting your payments, and the beginners section will help you to know how to do your job properly.

Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. At first you have to complete hundred post. After that you have to comment 20 post per day. Try to make useful, relevant, informative,unique content. After 7 days you will receive your payment . So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

First of all, my friend, read the forum rules in order to avoid violating them and protect your account from the warning points or the ban.
Second: It is very simple, and it is not related to the number of hours, but to the number of participants.
After the first 100 free posts, you will start receiving money for 20 posts per day. Each post you will receive 200 satoshi, provided that you get a good reputation.
It will not require much time from you if you have the necessary information.
If you do not have much information, you will need time to learn.

You'll raise good resources within a couple of months if you are an involved participant. Everything you need to do is publish cryptocurrencies topics so other people can enjoy them. Interesting, purposeful and repetitive subjects must be addressed. Create this type of issue requires good knowledge in the field of digital currencies, so learn, read and follow the rules of the forum. You can do this through investment or trading if you are to increase the capital more quickly

Welcome, my friend ... All you have to do is share important, useful, and non-duplicate content, then you will get a positive reputation and then you will be paid for your useful posts... So try to create and create important topics and do not forget to read the forum rules and abide by them.

I suggest that you take advice from those who are more experienced and competent in this field and with regard to profit, in order that this forum offers profit, benefit and goodness and helps others, and in return we must support the forum and work with it wholeheartedly and work to increase its reputation and fame because it is our pride and our example.

hi there.

you can earn by following forum's rules and writing down useful posts. by that you can earn a good amount of money.

about how much time to stop working, in my opinion I advice you not to stop; cause you can keep earning money and knowledge here.

best wishes

In order to be able to earn capital that enables you to start trading, you must work with conscience and sentiment away from fear and fraud, and there are cognitive benefits in addition to the financial profits that you will gain from the forum.

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, welcome, welcome.

Yes, working with cryptocurrencies and trading in them has increased its popularity and talked about it a lot among people and a lot due to its great ability to earn money in large ways and huge investments, especially Bitcoin, as it is one of the most traded and best traded currencies in the world of digital cryptography and I felt lucky to work Where I achieved a remarkable increase day after day in it, and I will continue to work and achieve great successes and benefit from them scientifically and practically.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Money allows us the freedom to work as it can work at the time that suits you from anywhere. If you can consider it part-time work, we can get our expertise and information and earn cryptocurrencies at the same time. 

first of all after making account you need to start commenting on the post of others then you will get paid for you next comments after 100 comments

You should comment here on other topics so that you get paid and if you are questioning that how much time should i invest in crypto so the answer from me is 2-3 hours a day and you will be fine but make sure to not cheat and avoid scammers.

Hope it help you

First you welcome my friend in this platform and i appreciate your post. according to me you should must follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post and good luck.

• +5 1

I suggest that you work in your spare time only on the platform, because the amount offered is not sufficient to leave your job at the beginning, after you make the investment, you can achieve a good monthly income that enables you to dispense with work

Initially it may take about 3 hours to write 20 useful posts in the forum because you need to think and research before writing . But after a period of time has passed since your work here, you will get the gift and it will become easier for you and you can finish your work in one hour .

Mate fiset well come mate you should spent minimum2 hours here for gaining more knowledge or mate here you do posts or get paid its your work with this you get more information.

I am very happy that this is a platform where we can learn and order if you are a member. Publish to other people Publish a publication that can be useful to others and other people can benefit from it and move on.

Working here in the world of cryptocurrencies is very wonderful, but you have to understand the regulations of this forum well before starting. It does not take much time if you are very familiar with the rules of the forum and can make money daily for 20 useful and unique posts.

Hello my dear friend .  How are you doing .  By working here, my friend, we can earn profits and secure good income from cryptocurrencies Bitcoin by posting posts and writing useful comments about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.  The first 100 posts are free, and then you start paying for your posts.  In addition to the issue of achieving profit, we can learn and gain good knowledge from the various coding issues that will give us a good return if we work on them.

Yes, my friend, you can profit here and collect the capital of this forum is reliable. Everything is going well in it without any difficulties. You just have to adhere to the forum’s policy and its features and work hard to achieve success.

Hello my friend,

I wish you are good and in a good health.

Surely,you will earn money from this site through publishing posts about important matters and taking rules seriously so that you don't gat a ban,and I advise you to work three hours a day here