Reason for delay in crypto payments 🤔 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Reason for delay in crypto payments 🤔

Hello dear members new presenting as a hope you all are doing really great first of all I want to tell you that this is a good and legal platform for earning money and you need to personally complete your hundred post without reactions and then you will be paid for every post after 7 days

• +4 1

I am a new friend, so I do not know why and I did not even know that sometimes the payment could be delayed. Hopefully it's a compelling reason or just a little platform routine.

My friend, you have to be patient, because after you finish the first 100 posts, it may take some time to check your posts by the moderators, and then your payments will start and are sent to your wallet in yobit, you do not need to worry and it is better to gain information and experience during this period.

The conversion button has been suspended for several days, due to some modifications in the forum, as they have changed the payment rules, got rid of the spammers, and removed useless posts.

• +1 1

Hi 

In my opinion I suggest you to do your work with patience and keep calm. The basic thing is to complete your first 100 post and after completing this task make 20 post per day you will paid BT crypto talk and kindly check your yobit wallet

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Welcome, my friend, you have to complete writing 100 free and useful blogs in order to be able to enter the world of coding while you are aware of what you are doing .. Then you start publishing 20 jobs per day that are useful, valuable and of high quality so that they benefit everyone and get reputation points to receive payment The return after 7 days from the date of publication ... You do not need to worry, nothing will go to you and you will get full payment ... You just have to be patient

• +2 1

Sometime it happens that payment get stopped.Because admin and moderator check this forum and they check all negative and positive thing of this forum.That's why payment get stopped.But after checking payment start again.But you should continue your work because you will get your payment when pay started again.

• +3 1

Dear friend, there is no reason to delay crypto payment.  Because the payment system of the forum says that when you complete 100 posts, you will get payment through post rating seven days later.  Follow the rules and post.  The payment will be credited to your account at the scheduled time.

After ruposting hundred post you will receive money after 7 days if you post 22 post per day then you will get paid. So before 7 days how can you I receive you our money without completion of days .  So create your own content be patience and wait for 7 days then you will get paid before 7 days you can't get money and you can read the rules and regulation of this platform.

• +2 1

Hello dear, do not worry, it is not a problem, just keep working and try to gain experience, I am new here but I know that the payments arrive 7 days after you publish the participation, good luck. 

Dear friend, you are welcome in this field. Payment is not made for the first 100 posts, but then you get paid for your contributions after 7 days have passed since you made this post.

• +2 1

After you finish the 100 posts, my friend, you have to post 20 comments a day, and after 7 days you will get your payment, not as you expect 4 or 5 days..I wish you good luck brother

• +1 1

From what I've read on the platform and from the words I've got from the old members' publications here, the payment will be on every comment a week after it's published.

You don't have to worry if it's too late to get your payments.

Hello dear friend. Payments for posts received after 7 days of posting as they remain under review for 7 days and you will only get paid for useful posts as unhelpful or repetitive posts are removed by the moderator so you have to be patient.

• +1 1

My friend, we first complete the 100 free posts and then make at least 20 posts per day, and then you start getting your first payment after seven days of work.
So we all have to be patient and work with perseverance and effort

• +2 1

The main reason in delay of payments is that the users are increasing day by day on this forum and the second main reason is corona.Due to the pandemic payments are getting delay.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend. The payment cannot be late, making sure that all the publications that I have published are presented and evaluated positively because the positively evaluated publication will be paid to him 7 days after the date of its publication

• +2 1

Hello friend, I think that after the completion of your first hundred posts, then you will start your daily assignment of 20 posts everyday which you will be paid for after seven days of posting, so wait until the seventh day if you didn't receive payment, then you can now forward. 

After the completion of 100 posts at the forum We become eligible to get payments for further posts and can earn payments for maximum 20 useful posts daily but the payments for the posts receive after 7 days of posting it so it means you need to wait 7 days to receive your 1st paym.

I think you didn't get this very well guy, because from the yobit platform, you will be paid for your post after seven days of posting them, so wait until that time and if the situation does not change, then contact the support team.

I have heard from our seniors that it is a technical problem which are be solved by the forum in a little time so we don't any need to worry about this problem because we will receive our proper payment when the payment will be reopened. 

My dear, in general, I did not understand your question, but you will get the gain after you finish the first 100 posts for 20 posts on a daily basis, after a full week of posting posts. Anything you are but my friend on your post record may be deleted some posts and thus the payment will be delayed for you a day or so Two days, depending on the deletion of who got your posts, in general, thank you very much

• +5 1

In the beginning, you must share 100 free posts that will not be paid to them, then you will do your daily posts and you can publish 20 posts per day and if your posts are of interest and have received a good reputation, they will be paid for a week after their publication.

• +2 1

Thanks dear. Welcome first. Basically, if you are a new member, you must first complete 100 high quality posts. After that, you have to post 20 times every day. Can you learn and learn about how to create a good post through experienced people? Then, you will be paid for 20 posts. You can take salary after 7 days. But, now the rules in the forum have changed. You must make good educational posts in the forum that attract others, then you can do something good.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Немцы продолжаю продавать Bitcoin — правительство Германии отправило 282 BTC ($17,6 млн )на Kraken, Coinbase и Bitstamp. На их балансе осталось 43 859 BTC. Наш крипто обменник saint.exchange всегда может помочь вам с выводом криптовалюты!
    • Prettys Girls from your town
    • Circle получила лицензию на выпуск стейблкоинов в соответствии с регламентом MiCA   Как заявили представители компании, Circle стала первой, кто получил разрешение на проведение операций со стейблкоинами в Европе. Лицензия откроет доступ к рынку, включающему в себя двадцать семь государств. Дочерняя фирма Circle Mint France займется выпуском EURC и USDC на территории Евросоюза.   «Весь европейский регулируемый финансовый сектор теперь может принять финансовую инфраструктуру на основе блокчейна, что значительно расширит полезность стейблкоинов. Мы видим значительный интерес к EURC со стороны крупных предприятий, финансовых учреждений и платежных компаний», — заявил генеральный директор Circle Джереми Эллайр (Jeremy Allaire).   Circle подала во Франции заявку на получение местных лицензий поставщика услуг цифровых активов и учреждения электронных денег весной 2023 года. Тогда эмитент заявил о планах выпустить номинированный в евро стейблкоин EUROC, и начать процесс его внедрения в соответствии с требованиями MiCA.   Ранее генеральный директор Circle предположил, что к 2025 году роль стейблкоинов в мировой экономической модели качественно изменится, что сделает их легальным денежным инструментом.    
    • Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.