Reason for delay in crypto payments 🤔 - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Reason for delay in crypto payments 🤔

Welcome, my friend, the rules of the forum must complete 100 comments and it is free after every day 20 posts and after 7 days you get your payments, but these posts must be important and useful in the field of cryptocurrencies. To give from your experience to others, you must first develop yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies.

I don't have an idea for this fantastic subject, but I believe that some of the older members here can assist us in achieving our forum target while still producing useful material.

There are a lot of daily posts that require verification by moderators. Payment is only made after a week has passed since your daily posts after 100 free posts. You must wait a week after publishing the first 100 free posts. Every post that receives support will be paid.

• +1 1

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about the payment delay of the post and I don't know about that because I am a beginner and my post payment is also dealing on daily basis so I am afraid that thanks a lot for sharing your information

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea about this topic, but I think that the payment will return as soon as possible. The elderly members give us advice on this topic.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, this is normal and every period the button to send bitcoins to the balance does not work due to the cleaning process in the forum and the amendment maybe something in it

• +2 1

My friend when your hundred post will complete then after seven days your payment will start at yobit account. So don't worry about this, keep patience and do working with your best experience.

Dear friend, I worked here on this forum and also added a friend of mine to work here and this forum has never been late in submitting our payments.

In this forum you will first have to make 100 free posts, and your beneficial posts with positive reviews will be paid after seven days.

My friend, if you have already finished making your 100 test pots and started with the 20 you have to wait 7 days then they start paying you for your comments or publications but if you already have all that what can happen is that there is no money To be able to collect and you have to wait or it may also happen that the administrators are doing cleaning and that is why the payments have been stopped.

We are paid seven days later. Every new member in the forum has to complete the first one hundred posts and publish twenty posts daily for seven days and link their account with yobit then from the eighth day we start getting paid.

If you finished the 100 free posts, then you only have to start writing 20 posts per day and then wait a whole week until you can get the money. This goes back to the forum’s rules, as the sharing needs time to be evaluated and to know if it will be accepted or deleted

• +4 1

The reason for the delay in obtaining profits within the forum is due to the lack of useful publications that we obtain positive evaluations within the forum, and if that exists, you must contact the supervisors in order to work to provide your profits within the forum and thank you

• +2 1

The reason for delay in cryptotalk payment is because the moderator where doing some cleaning up process as at then. But now the payment has been released, you can now send your earnings in yobit exchange. 

Be patient dear your payment will pay to you as soon as possible .Continue your work so you are able to get more payment .Never give up .

Dear friend, you have to wait for 7 days to get your first payment. That is after the completion of the first 100 posts. The consultations remain for a week for moderators to review and evaluate if they are useful and new. You must work to publish special content according to the forum rules  To get your full payment

There is no delay, my friend . Normally, after completing the first 100 participants in the forum, you should write 20 publications per day and you will receive payment after 7 days . You should pay attention to the laws of the forum and read some topics before asking .

• +4 1

Okay.Certainly, the issue of late obtaining rewards is annoying, but the main thing that should not be forgotten is that the main benefit in this forum is meaningful discussion, mutual knowledge and exchange of solutions. Except for those things mentioned above, everything is an additional gain. Remember my friend, don't think limited. Think in the long run and take advantage of what is mentioned in this forum well because it is an irreplaceable opportunity.

This problem occur when moderators start the cleanliness of the forum from scammers and spammers and sometimes when the wallet of payment do empty then they stop the payment for some days. So don't worry about the payment .

You are paid after 7 days have passed since the twentieth suspension of payments after the hundredth, and this is not a delay. It is the platform policy that we work with, so do not worry about this issue. Continue your work every day, there is no problem

• +3 1

Dear i am beginner so i don't know about it. My payment didn't come yet but i hope so that i will not face this problem and i also hope so that your this problem will solve soon. Don't worry  just do hard work.

• +5 1

My friend, keep working hard and this forum guarantee your effort not to be lost. Just make sure to connect your account with Yobit site and you'll get paid after 7 days of the starting of your posts.

• +2 1

Actually that's not how it works, you firstly have to make 100 free posts and be rest assured that you won't be paid for any of them,after that you can now proceed by making 20 posts per day for 7 days,your payment will start on the 8th day,so be patient and keep working hard

Dear friend, payments are calculated after 7 days of writing a comment, which you wrote that this forum does not delay its dates in which the payments are calculated. You must wait and be patient

You must wait until the seventh day after completing your one hundred topics before receiving your earnings. Don't worry, we've all been there and wondered the same thing, but the money was eventually sent to the Yobit account. This is a trustworthy website that pays its members, so keep up the good work.

Quotes that are useful or interesting

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum dear i am newbie and i think the payment system will open very soon so we do not need to worry about this and work here with our proper attention and also the most important thing which is very essential on this forum is patience because patience is the key of success