What is the fate of cryptocurrency in the next ten years - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elibake64

What is the fate of cryptocurrency in the next ten years

Ten years ago Bitcoin was in its beginnings and few people believed in its success, and today it is considered the most expensive currency in the world. In short, the future of Bitcoin will be bright and good

• +3 1

Dear friend, cryptocurrency is in great demand right now.  It is being used as legal and conventional currency in many countries of the world.  The demand is increasing day by day!  The current situation is that in the next ten years, cryptocurrencies could be converted into conventional currencies.

A good question. It is useful to know the future of cryptocurrencies that have become known and started to spread in the world and are growing more every day, but you should pay attention to the market movement before investing.

Well according to my own observation crypto currencies future will be bright in coming years because it's getting closer to reconintion and some governments start recognizing it.  So by them people will be much interested in it. 

crypto currency is the most important currency in the market and as all of us familiar to its advantages and its demand in the market so i think in ten years it gain a great value in the market due to its advantages we can use this crypto currency in the world anywhere.

Hello my friend, I think that the fate of the cryptocurrency after several years is very wonderful, because many subscribers register in this forum and earn money, and as I saw that the cryptotalk platform is one of the best platforms for earning money, I wish you good luck

Cryptocurrencies have grown and increased in circulation and recognition in recent years a lot, so I expect my friend that the future fate of cryptocurrencies will be very bright and will become more popular than now, and we will also be able to profit from them.

• +2 1

In my point of view the fate of cryptocurrency in future will be bright. It is because during these days a large number of people or attaching with cryptocurrency. A large number of people use cryptocurrency for trading purpose .Through this forum we can also get a large amount of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins.

I expect it will become very important and we will use it in all areas of life. For sure it will save.  We have a lot of effort and time, and it will also be easy for us to trade it electronically if the mining idea is implemented.  Important note, dear colleague, I thank you for it

• +2 1

Dear cryptocurrencies today and in the distant future, ten years later, and in the future, I said, for sure, I think that it will take an enormous spread in the next ten years all over the world in addition to that today it has acquired a wide spread around the world because of this spread are definitely the hopes of the distant future and I advise everyone to buy  For the first time in the long run, it will definitely rise, and the main payment methods will adopt it, and it will be the currencies of the future for the global financial future. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

I believe there are certain threats to investing in cryptocurrencies. But I don't mind if we invest in risky currencies with a limited amount of a deliberately chosen currency. since I assume that cryptocurrencies would become more common in the immediate future and that we will profit from holding them if we want.

Cryptocurrencies will improve and their value will rise in the coming years, and their purchase will increase on exchange platforms, so investing in them, especially the famous ones, is quite appropriate at this stage.

Yes, my friend, the encrypted currencies will get a great reputation in the future, due to the increased demand for them and trading in them by the major companies, but that requires some time so that we can reach this development and thank you

Yes, my dear friend, I think that the cryptocurrency has a bright future in the next ten years and in the foreseeable future, the cryptocurrency will be the main nerve of the new global economy, as trading and investment will take place through these currencies.

• +3 1

I believe that the destiny of cryptocurrencies in 10 years will be much more prosperous than it is already today, cryptocurrencies will increase even more than they already are, that is why now is the best time to earn or invest in currencies that could to have potential later on and that they are worth a lot of money or at least something for our things that is why it is the best time to do all this, also the mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

we still have the time to invest in crypto world because many coins didn't reach their major goals so it's totally safe to invest for long term and you can also trade and make some money now out of the crypto world.

On 2/5/2021 at 6:05 PM, Elibake64 said:

Hi fellow members I just want to know what will be the fate of cryptocurrency ten years from now. Is it safe to invest in cryptocurrency at this period of time.

In my opinion, in the next 10 years cryptocurrency will still be around and the bitcoin exchange rate will remain high. In fact, in the next 10 years there will be more countries that will accept cryptocurrency or even create their own cryptocurrency in their respective countries. The high number of crypto users will not easily eliminate cryptocurrency, there will be many investors who invest in new crypto coins.

• +4 1

Hai hello mate. Very glad to meet you. First of all welcome to this huge forum crypto world. In here the future fate is very safeful. You can trust here. The coming up years the value of this site is growing up very high range. So you can trust. 

• +2 1

The fate of the cryptocurrency will be good because of a lot of investment and a lot of people want to have it, so we must gain experience in order to have it.

• +2 1

Crypto currency has the higest fate in the upcoming ten year, because i assume and saw the litecoin and bitcoin up to the height of the sky, more and more peoples are going to invest in the crypto currency in the coming years.

Greetings, my dear friend, The fate of the coded currency according to my expectations is a bright fate over the next ten years, as we note the increase in the members of this forum and joining it in a large percentage and attention to everything related to the world of encrypted currencies and the acquisition of useful information and rewards they deserve about their work in favor of this wonderful forum

Hi friends,I think fate of cryptotalk in the future will be bright and prosperous in the coming days.this forum is very good, many people work here and get money, cryptocurrencey will be better in the future next 10 year

Simply, I think that the fate of the cryptocurrency during the next ten years will be bright and you will seriously see the light in many countries that do not use it now because it is the living future of the world

My friend, we are in a time of technology and development

I expect cryptocurrencies to have a big boom in the coming years

I expect it will be traded in a majority

It will achieve great popularity

Dear friend I hope the coming future will be very grateful for the cryptocyrrency therefore we should not waste our time and we should start investment because we will be able to get good profit in the future. Therefore I would like to say that we should always be active in the crypto world to get latest information about the cryptocyrrency. 

• +2 1