Why does the world need Cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Why does the world need Cryptocurrency?

This type of trading exists in advance and is important and we have to deal with it clearly and profitable for everyone

There are many reasons why the world needs digital currencies, including that everyone has become able to send money to any point in the world just with the click of a button without the need for any intermediary or company to transfer money and even make it easier for people their lives. The marketplace so that we can pay for anything we buy

There is a remarkable development in the global economy ... There is no doubt that in the future, people will start circulating digital currencies, as it helps a lot in our areas of life in addition to paper currencies, and now .. In our time, many large companies have begun to convert their money into digital money. It is a good and bold step. In our world ......

You are right, my friend. Cryptocurrencies are important and have an important and prosperous future. We must work hard to keep pace with development in this field.

Of course, the world needs cryptocurrencies, and this is due to the rapid development that the world is witnessing, as digital currencies have become in line with the development of technology in the world and provide easy trading and quick money-making, so it has spread widely in the world and is linked to the global economy. It is safe and comfortable to trade money and make

I agree with you, also their importance is increasing due to the ease of transforming them and the ability of people to gather and use them. In my point of view, cryptocurrency will become more important than the traditional money few years later.

Hello my friend, I think that the world is moving day after day to more interest in the cryptocurrency, and most likely there is a goal for this interest because, in my personal opinion, it will be relied upon as major currencies in the future.

The encrypted currency has become necessary for many people, as many people around the world are trading in cryptocurrency instead of paper currency, and their number increases day by day, so I expect in the future that we will dispense with paper currency and we will trade in the cryptocurrency

I agree with you,the cryptotalk currency has a lot of great positive impact on our businesses and even lives,it makes transactions more easier,faster and also reliable than the local currencies, hope other part of the world that are against it should try to see it value and embrace it

We have become in an era of speed and digital currencies are the currencies that fit this era. Because fiat currencies conduct a lot of transactions via payment and cause delays in most cases. I expect digital currencies to have a bright future.

• +1 1

On 3/23/2021 at 2:51 PM, CRYPTO LAVER said:

To be honest, I agree with you, but looking at the world today, it is clear that the global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital ecosystem. From investments to money transfers, everything goes without paper.of course, this is a good test. The new and most promising addition to the digital payments sector is cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a popular currency  now a days and it gives us a lot of opportunity.  We can earn money from crypto also learn so many thing about crypto. Also we can earn money from trading, yobit, invest. 

So that's why I think world need cryptocurrency.

Hello. My opinion as a newcomer in the world of cryptocurrency, is that the world will need this currency for its easy use and convenience. Most of the world has access to a mobile, so in the future it will be used by all humanity.

My friend, For me, I believe that cryptocurrencies are a rescue for the world from the global economic crisis, they are the deterioration of the world and we must work hard and in a one-sided way to get out of it. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, how are you? The economic world is shifting from the money market to the digital labor market after the terrible development in it and because it helps people secure their lives and because it is faster

I agree with you that cryptocurrencies are much better than other currencies because they are easy to navigate and to use compared to other currencies better if all currencies are converted into cryptocurrencies so that they are easier to use.

A good question because the whole world tends to fast and smooth operations with the passage of time, and this is what the cryptotalk platform secures, as it provides protection and safety for the transmission and circulation of cryptocurrencies between people without being robbed and fraudulent, and a very huge capital can be invested and achieve high profits.

• +2 1

We all notice that the importance of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, as a result of the great popularity that these currencies get as a result of the ease of dealing with them and trading in them and because they do not need large fees for dealing or transferring from country to country and there are many advantages as well, so I think that we have to learn more.  About cryptocurrencies

This future that you are talking about according to my view will come with the passage of time, and I can add to it my opinion that cryptocurrencies are the ones that will become the main currency of all countries

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I trust in the cryptocurrency a lot and consider it stronger and safer than international currencies, but until now Bitcoin is linked to the dollar. If this link is not broken, it will not be recognized internationally because ancient people do not trust these things and they understand that what controls the price of currencies supply and demand

Because cryptocurrency is the future of this world a day will come when real money will never exist we all will trade through cryptocurrency because coming era is fully digital we'll use digital currencies instead of these real currencies

• +3 1

The world is moving towards a digital world, so in my opinion, it is in great need for such a currency in light of this development that we are witnessing and also because of the need for people to deal with digital currencies in order to easily get what they want.

The world needs the digital currency and I think the future will be promising for it because it is safer, more easy to trade, use and easy transfer between digital currencies is a good thing as well. With the development of technology, the world also needs to develop in the currency

This currency gave you a lot of benefits. Because this currency doesn't exist in original currency like dollar and other. This currency can only be used on computers and for online works. This currency is used in trading to get profit.The rapid development of the world has made it easy for digital currencies to spread faster

Through it, you can earn money while you are sitting in your home

You should have learned more from them to be ready to start working here

I think due to a lot of benefits of the cryptocyrrency world need it like we can say that cryptocyrrency is very helpful to the easy transactation because this is a digital currency and we also can use it for the investment and trading to get good profit.

The world is changing and like all changes we have to update ourselves today, cryptocurrencies are the future that is being presented with the question of the pandemic, many people were updated with the technology and this led to payments being made through virtual payments And it was there that many of us discovered cyptocurrencies and more and more people and companies are entering with them and I see that in the future everything will happen here because it is the safest way to operate.