Will Ukraine really build bitcoin mining center? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lokeloke

Will Ukraine really build bitcoin mining center?

It was posted by Documenting Bitcoin on Twitter that Ukraine's Ministry of Energy is now considering building a #bitcoin mining center to use the country’s nuclear power.

Is this possible for Ukraine to build the mining site in their country?

377763226_Screenshot_20210203-1700382.png.3e5aca1fd81150934f15f0ec824d2afd.png

You can check for the fact on the below websites

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/93572/ukraine-considers-bitcoin-mining-center-nuclear-power

http://mpe.kmu.gov.ua/minugol/control/publish/article?art_id=245509904

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This possibility is very likely, this matter will facilitate a lot of things for us, and the work of cryptocurrencies in this country will become legitimate and we hope that this will happen to all countries

Small countries like Ukraine are now thinking about adoption of BTC and their will no wonder if they made mining regal in country as the crypto is growing in capital many big firms, giant tech are now want a piece of crypto. This year is good for BTC and many good news is expected. Their for Building a BTC mining pub for the Ukraine is great decision. Their economic will shift to crypto and they will get great stability in inflation. 

When a country is producing cheap electricity it will be very profitable to use it and profit, without wasting it. Electricity is difficult to store and many countries can produce it with very low cost. I am surprised they didn't already discover Bitcoin for all these years and the potential to profit.

I think this would be a great advance with respect to the interests of other countries that want to start using BTC as part of their economic system, it should be noted that this should come with a series of education with people who know about the subject so that they will not be all uninformed and may lose money, obviously this is carried out with a master plan of a group of people.

On 2/3/2021 at 12:20 PM, Lokeloke said:

It was posted by Documenting Bitcoin on Twitter that Ukraine's Ministry of Energy is now considering building a #bitcoin mining center to use the country’s nuclear power.

@Lokeloke It would be very interesting to see them do it, there are countries that already do that, only in a hidden way to avoid comments on their actions, cryptocurrencies are an excellent investment opportunity for countries in problems of income from the sale of resources, mining BTC and Being able to make transactions with it gives you the opportunity to improve your economy through a tool such as cryptocurrencies with a large amount of liquidity in the world, greetings.

It will be a truly revolutionary boom, the use of nuclear energy for mining will be the first time in history and it will surely save a lot of electrical and thermal energy that is spent on mining Bitcoin, also there will be huge returns to Ukraine from this mining.

I think it is better to start considering to currency as an independent industry because it is a collection of different enterprises of which mining is included, it's a well thought of move my Ukraine

On 2/3/2021 at 10:05 PM, Lokeloke said:

Why not ? Everything is possible and I am hopeful that Ukraine will be successful to develop the mining center as they planned to do so by using nuclear power. Idea is not bad as Bitcoin PoW-based mining needs a huge energy consumptions and their nuclear power might assist fulfill the demands of energy supply for Bitcoin  mining.   

I have blocked this twitter account that was spamming in my news feed. I don't like this kind of rumors being spread for FOMO reasons. So many tweets are just like that, speculation about something that might happen after distorting the words of an official. I don't know if Ukraine has any plans for Bitcoin mining, I know there are politicians in that country that are very corrupt and some others that are pushing some kind of crypto adoption, although for their own personal reasons and I don't find this country having found exactly how to avoid large scale corruption yet. As with most governments, I don't like them getting involved in Bitcoin mining.

Edited by kryptonick