Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

Yes, this site is useful for students, as they need to gain knowledge about digital currencies, and this forum also offers them good fees for the publications they provide,
I think this gives them a good boost for the future, good luck to all.

Yes it is a platform for the students friend. The students have the opportunity to earn a very good amount from this forum and spend on thier daily needs and full fill thier dream. They can learn all about the Crypto currency from this forum and secure thier future.

Yes my dear mate I think this forum is make for students who are in search for something about the crypto world and there rule and regulations and the trading purpose because in beginning everyone want to know what is this thing how's this work what's is trading and how we can invest in them and how we can take benefits from them so this forum is made from question like these and we also get over answer on this forum also so I think this forum is good for students 

mystery just not oh.it's a dais of them all type of socio-economic class. they'll earn cash as well as memorize many stuff enjoys efficient.scholars just get cognition delight in qualified.they are able to while away qualified stay here anyway.it's extremely sympathetic diehards.

Yah shure it's prove a good platform for students during Covid 19. When mostly students free at their home and they don't have any thing. These students are lucky that's start work on cryptotalk. I also recommend to others to join this. 

Yes, I think there might be so many students working here. It is quite useful for them to work here because it not only provides them recent and updated knowledge about the crypto currency and also help them to earn good amount of money as well. So, it is quite useful.

Yes this platform is also for students.they can spend their spare time here. This is good for them. But students should give spare time here not during study time. Good luck students

This work is useful for students as we can gain good knowledge and information while saving some money to pursue meaningful and valuable work

Yes, everyone can get benefit from here.  For students,  it is a suitable and easy source of earning.  They can divide their time according their study schedules. It is easy for them to bear their study expenses through it by giving their spare time to it. 

Hello my friend, welcome to us on the platform. Yes, all people can work on the platform, gain knowledge and benefit from spending their time here. You do not need during the day for more than two hours, and it may not be continuous and will fulfill its purpose, which is easy for everyone.

Yes of course, it is a platform of all kind of people. They can earn money and learn many things from there.students can get knowledge from there.We can spend there free time also here it is a very good for them.jazakallah 

Hello my friend
In fact, the biggest beneficiaries of this forum are the students ... because it will make us gain experience from members of society who work here, and from here increase knowledge and knowledge and be able to keep pace with all these developments on the one hand ... on the other side. We can cover our university expenses and expenses without needing anyone..only through our own thought..Good luck

Welcome, dear friend, I do not want you to worry about this topic. I am also a student, and I think that you should divide your time well, so you can get information from here without neglecting your studies. In terms of harm, of course there is no harm in the end. In it for a lifetime

Yes, buddy
It's an ideal platform for students
With it, you can earn information and money at the same time
In addition to learning good English and spending free time in it

Yes of course it is very good for the student as it increases his culture and knowledge and also to strengthen his language and mainly to earn the money we need for our academic requirements, but we have to organize our time between work and study and I think this is easy.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I am also a student, and I gain a lot of knowledge through this forum because it provides me with learning the English language fluently in addition to learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and also covering part of my study expenses with the money I get, thank you for this useful topic and we wish you good luck

Yes my friend. Students always participate in this forum because it is very helpful for students. It gives work to earn money and taking knowledge about crypto currency, investment and so on. I'm also a university student and I'm working here crypto helps me to achieve my goals. So cryptotalk is best for students.

•  

Yes obviously this platform is very beneficial for students. As everyone know, being a student it is difficult to find a job in some countries. Moreover it is very difficult to spare time for job. So it is very essential for students to learn and earn from crypto. Also students can learn alot about digital currency from here.

This platform is open to all people, and all people can work on it and earn money from it, and students benefit greatly, as they work on cryptocurrencies and earn money to help themselves pay their costs. This is very fair to them.

How are you my friend? Subscribing to this forum is beneficial for students because they gain experience and new information, and some of them earn money to complete their university education.

welcome my friend.  This forum is for everyone and I think that everyone needs it, it provides useful information and you can inquire about what you want, it gives you money, increases your experience in English, makes you more professional in typing, and many other things.  Good luck

Welcome my dear friend, I hope you are in good health, this is really true that this platform in itself is a very good additional source of income for all groups, only for students, and it is a great supporter for students and covers their study expenses, and makes them more experience and knowledge in the world of coding, welcome to this The wonderful forum, and I thank you very much for suggesting this beautiful topic. Good luck to you in your study❤️

• +3 1

Yes, my friend .. students are the beneficiaries of this forum .. through their knowledge about cryptocurrencies and delving into them, then working and getting money to cover school expenses instead of their loans will remove major obstacles from their way .. Thank you.

The payment in this forum has been discontinued in the English language section, I do not know what the near future of the payment system is in this section, but I hope that the payment will return soon.

I think This platform can be used by everyone provided you have proper connection around you, and the device that can access the platform properly. This platform is really useful and helpful to all the students because they are learning and earning from this platform.