Creativity will pay’s you Back - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Creativity will pay’s you Back

Hello everyone, creativity helps a lot, in this type of forum, since being creative, we can make posts and comments, which are attractive, and thus attract the interest of other members, so that they read our content, and we can get reputation points.

• Useful or interesting 1

A person is always striving to develop himself and create creativity within him in order to be successful by listening to the positive and important opinions of others and sharing with them to gain experience first and then money in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Working here in the forum tells us that success does not come without fatigue and patience. You have learned that surrender will inevitably lead you to failure, and that work and gaining experience and patience will make us achieve our goals.

• +2 1

Try to be creative. Always try to come up with something new and unique. We need to offer quality content that will benefit us more and we can make a good profit.

Yes, of course, creativity works miracles and it will make success and money, but we must also be patient and diligent, also to write useful and new publications, we always have to research and develop our information, find important ideas and gain experience from others

Yes, my friend, always in order to obtain money, time must be invested well in work in addition to having the skill to complete this work to get a good job, but the most important thing is to understand the mechanism of work in this forum in accordance with the existing conditions, I wish you success

Creativity will definitely pay you especially with the new way the forum is. You can make very good posts here and they'll be liked making you earn more from the forum. This is an example everyone should try to follow and always put your effort and time in making good post

Yes creativity and initiating will surely pay you back in the platform, but as a new member in the platform, you most still learn from the senior and experience members of the platform so that your talent will pay very well, thank you so much.

My friend, day after day, you will notice a change in your life, your thinking and your style of work because you daily receive new information and knowledge, which leads to feeding your mind, so what you have to do is follow the elderly members and make them your role model. As for earning, you will also learn how to earn through publications.

This is true that imagination rules the world and only creative people tend to think in that way. A creative person is always one step ahead from rest of the people. So, creativity is a great weapon to earn great as well. Creativity always lead you to earn good money.

• +4 1

You are so right. We find posts that have a lot of comments and a positive reputation and other posts that are not supported at all, and I think that the main reason for this is the creative touch of the owner of the publication and the way he writes, connects ideas and tries to communicate them to us in a beautiful way and thus enjoys the admiration and support of the members, so we must all work on Improve this aspect of us while writing.

• +3 1

You should periodically create new posts with new and unpopular ideas in order to gain the admiration of other members and also everything should be simple and clear for the sake of beginners.

• +3 1

On 2/2/2021 at 3:42 PM, Darth said:

How can this forum will effect our life style on daily basis ? 
how can we earn more crypto currency by using crypto talk ? 

And how can we build our good reputaion on this forum ?
How much time is necessay on daily basis to do these task ? 
Need your Guidance ? 

@Darth Making the 20 comments should not take you more than an hour and a half, if you are going to make a publication with useful content and that carries images it can be much more, but it is not a long time that you can take in the forum, so I I think it will not affect much in your daily life, choose a consistent schedule so that you do everything you must here and you will see that everything will go very well.

Hello my friend
Any work you love will strive to develop your skills and thus you will innovate with it, and this applies to this forum. If you like to work with it, you should enjoy and read the topics carefully so that you can innovate in the field of cryptocurrency, which will bring you material gains.

• +4 1

Of course, creativity is the most important thing, and it is the art of writing in a beautiful way that attracts all readers. I hope that these writings will be admired by writers and creators in the coming days.

On 4/2/2021 at 4:15 PM, Alex Babu said:

Try to be creative. Always try to come up with something new and unique. We need to offer quality content that will benefit us more and we can make a good profit.

Creativity is important in this forum and for that it must be based on what Cryptocurrency is and its use in the market, there you will learn how to make the investment and what is really beneficial and you can achieve your goals and project it to others.

Creativity is a great thing my friend,  all that matters in this forum is to be creating a constructive contents and attractive posts so that it will improve this forum for good. We should always try to be bringing new information so that members will gain experience on it. 

My friend, the answer to all the questions you have asked lies in your work, your patience, and your endeavor to gain experience in the field of encrypted currencies until you are able to convert your ideas into distinct topics that contain everything useful about encrypted currencies and capture the interest of members and thus get the support and positive reputation that the money takes

• +2 1

Friend, I believe and I think that if creativity is what will give us money back because it is thanks to creativity that we can move forward and create new projects that give us money so if I think that creativity is what will give us money and we will return everything we invest.

• +1 1

Hello welcome friend, being here in cryptotalk gives us great benefits for that we must be updated with the rules of the forum, the time is up to you, I think that everyone has their own rhythm when working here, some dedicate 2 hours as there are others that last 4-5 hours.
success for you.

Your thinking and your style of work۔because you daliy received new information knowledge which leads to feeling your mind۔so what you have to do is follow the elderly member۔

Well, according to my opinion, the creativity should be considered as the knowledge and information we have to share or gotten will decide the payment to us. For example, if we take information as our creativity, then we should have to share a good and correct information that being the positive response to our post and become a paid post.

Actually, innovation is beneficial in situations where everyone is expected to create something, and I believe it would be equally valuable in this forum because participants are given the opportunity to express their thoughts and ideas, and your ideas are always welcome.

This forum left a positive impact on my daily life.

Earn coins through the posts you make on the forum.

A good reputation is built by creating posts on a regular basis and containing high-interest information.

There is no specific time, my friend, but you should organize it when working on this forum.

• +1 1

I completely agree with you about what you say .. that reading and listening are the basics of learning .. that this forum provided me with a lot of information that makes me proud of myself in front of my friends .. by working within this forum you can earn money in exchange for the useful publications that you write .. also that The publications that you write get a good reputation if they are within the field of cryptocurrency and also useful to everyone in their content .. This topic does not take much of your day’s time in fact you do not need much, just 2 hours a day is enough to finish your work here .. You have to work hard and diligence. You also have to be patient and confident in yourself to succeed in this field and this forum .. I wish you and everyone good luck.