Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samtamer

Improving our English by reading and writing in Cryptotalk

I agree with you, my friend, from my experience in this forum, I see that my English is much better than before, it has opened the door to science for us, why don't we benefit from that? 

One of ther greatest benefit of this platform is that it helps us to improve our english. Yes it helps us to improve our vocabulary and learn from the other people thoughts. It improves communication skills and make us a better person. Yes mate you are right about crypto talk.

CryptoTalk platform, we get many advantages, including taking information about cryptocurrencies, learning the language, strengthening the English and Russian language, and it earns us some money that helps us in our life.

Certainly, this forum is an opportunity to improve our English for non-speakers of this language, to learn its various grammar and terminology, and to improve our ability to communicate and formulate ideas.

We are having a very good opportunity to know about English language we can come to know about writing English language or reading English language while we are staying here and giving our time to this platform in return this platform also pays us what we learn from here as well as we become very good in our English skills

English writing skills and English learning skills will be improved.it is  helpful in every field if we want to learn. English is the key to success here so our English writing skills become better day by day.

This is a good opportunity for us to improve our English skills by working here on this forum and I think I also have an improvement by working here.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right when we create the topic and read that topics of the other members then we're into English and this form is very helpful for us to improve our English and also English grammar

Due to some special circumstances and my departure from my English practice, I found my use of the forum an opportunity to improve and develop my language. Really I am grateful for the knowledge I get on this forum.I wish everyone success here.

Yes dear you are right the most important advantage of this forum is that we can improve our english by reading and writing.Before joining this forum I didn't know much about english.But after working here I learn a lot about english and now my english is getting improve day by day.Now I can easily convey my words in english to others.

Yes, reading here on a daily basis helps us greatly to learn the English language excellently and helps us to become a good writer and this is wonderful because in addition to the gains we get a great deal of learning.

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you and the whole agreement. Working in a modern encryption forum in general is a very wonderful job in general to obtain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies to obtain a simple gain in addition to that the most important thing here dear is that we gain sufficient experience and knowledge in Standard English and this language is  The language is for all languages all over the world, and here, through active participation in the modern coding forum, I see that this forum greatly improves our treatment of the English language through the reading that we read in our English, and this forum is a wonderful forum for learning and knowledge, as it also teaches us how to get a good English language Thank you very much  .

Yes, my friend, one of the most beautiful features that crypto talk contains is learning and improving English, reading and writing, and also collecting money through digital currencies. It is a really great site.

Besides that the forum provides us with an opportunity to learn and gain experience and knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the mechanisms of the wind from it, it is also possible to benefit and strengthen your English or Russian language and this will spoil you in any field you enter into.

Well, my friend, we revealed that we benefit from this forum more than the money itself, and that our English has improved significantly in reading and writing. The terminology we know has increased in terms of what is useful in strengthening the cultural ground that we own.

• +3 1

Friend, In improving our English crypto talk is a helpful sight..By read we can learn lots of new word in English which definitely helps us to improve our English skill..And also writing in English is benificial for us..

Yes dear this plateform is very beneficial for us. On this forum we can improve our English and writing skills. By working on this forum we can get knowledge about crypto currencies and about trading. We can earn free money from this forum. So this is the best opportunity for us. 

That's we can improve the standard of English by been in this forum, being it in writing or speaking form. However, what's important is the knowledge, skills and information that is gained here then the English itself.

Its very good statement many people on  this forum are belong to such countries that do not know English very well so its an opportunity for them to improve their English and also earn from this forum and this forum is a hope in this tough situation.

My friends the more you read posts the more you get enlighten on what to post and what English you should use, many people don't actually know where and when to use some words but if you interact with people here your english language will improve there is no doubt about that.

Yes, there are a lot of members who do not master the English language well, and therefore these members need to use the translator in order to make posts in the forum.  I advise members to learn and master the English language well in order to write useful posts.

In fact, working in Crypto Talk is beneficial for everyone as it can improve your English if you are not proficient in English by reading posts in English and also writing topics in English and this makes you master the English language more quickly.  I advise everyone to use the forum to improve your English language.

Yes dear friend ,i have improved my English language as well as improved my vocabulary and grammar correction..i feel myself so lucky.thanks cryptotalk for giving me such great knowledge.

Yes you are right my friend, this platform is very useful to improve our English, you have to know what to write in English and of course know the topic you are responding to . We also need to make sure that there are no misspellings, so that the idea to be obtained is not confused, we need to be aware of this .

All the best for everyone.