Need attention of new comers❤ - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza puria

Need attention of new comers❤

Reading topics
 Depending on the questions that spin in my mind and I want to know her answer
Depending on how much attention you give it to me, 

Sometimes't want to subjects with many responses and other times I respond to subjects with responses less
But I'll try your suggestion my friend maybe on topics where the responses are less also something useful

Very useful advice for newcomers to follow and they will get reviews from members who post recent posts.
But let them pay attention to the new topic well and they must choose the useful topics that will remain.
Many new posts are removed, and some scrutiny is necessary.

• +4 1

Posting useful content is more important than the writer’s reading of your comment. Therefore, you should work on writing distinctive and unrepeatable comments that serve everyone here. Because these will be seen by the moderators and they are the ones who give you profits and a good reputation, not the author of the topic. Many members avoid responding to  Topics that have few responses, and that is due to their fear of posing a wrong idea. They are still very recent here and do not know how to act. For me, it is important to comment on unique and uncommon topics, this will earn me a profit and reputation.

Welcome, dear friend. I think you're a beginner , but I can give you some tips like :
1.Not copying other people's comments
2. Write a comment of at least a hundred characters 
3. Read and benefit from expert experiences 4. Not playing with other people's accounts. 
I hope it helps.

I am not doing this thing I am don't make comment on all topics but sometime I also like to make a comment on that topic that have less replies because I will get a reputation but I think we should also comment on the topic that have many reply because there are many good topics.

• +1 1

Sometimes if the number of responses on the topic is small, this means that it is weak and does not attract many members, so we must carefully choose the type of topics that we comment on to be useful for the forum and members because it can be deleted and our comments with it deleted if it is not useful. 

Yes you are right, but in my opinion the post with less comment have great chances to be removed by the admin or moderator, but replying on the hot topic is saver more.

Thanks for you kind advice im a new bie here I view many advices given by the senior to new ones and I take some one which are good if these things change our reputation there in this field so Im very glad But I think first of all you gain some knowledge do a good activity you feel confidence in this field and for this confidence you should do your work with pleasure and good effort which increase your reputation

Of course, I am a beginner, and I thank you my friend very much for the advice you gave us

Your advice is very important and helpful in order not to be banned

The business rules here must be respected and adhered to

Dear friend @ramadalla @Mjdy1996 @Abdullah 786 I encourage new Crypto users to respond to relevant, accurate and user knowledgeable issues. I appreciate your enthusiasm for those who come and read things carefully. Readers have expressed fear about things that are unlikely to make them react because they thought things would be deleted by the moderator and comments would be lost. Thank you 

You are right, but it is difficult for everyone to listen to you, try to make it easy, and you will see the response. I hope that everyone is afraid of the forum and try to develop it as much as possible

Yes they are very good actor cameras are available in this website and see you can see you can contact them everyone is semen on person maximum know the experience maximum know that work and ask for the cryptocurrency you can see the good cameras and people's are turning this positively.

Is the traffic has responded very less I think if we reply to new content then I will come and we'll be at first page if anyone should nootropic instant you make reply on top of it then you're post will be in front of the page in first page

I believe that beginners are overwhelmed by topics with fewer responses and are concerned about their comments being deleted, so they should all read the rules and tips carefully and follow them, as well as comment with useful and informative content and share on all topics.

Greetings, mates! I believe you are correct in saying that we should not put something in this form of post because it is still a new topic; instead, this should include the year of the date and the choice of the year so that the title of the post can be used.

I enjoyed your post and gained a lot of knowledge from it, which is an example of how helpful a comment can be.

Since a new strategy is far out, the coding is as nice as your message, and you'll get that decent income if you've a good impression than most.

Yes, you are correct; for the sake of our credibility, we can comment on the topics with the fewest responses. However, I believe we should respond to those topics about which we are knowledgeable. Whatever the case might be,

You are right friend, we should comment on more publications that have fewer responses but there are people and I include myself that we are afraid of making a mistake that is why we do not comment on publications that have fewer responses, capable than later, but I do not for now.

Thank you dear mate for suggesting this useful suggestion to the beginners. But I don't see mostly that how much comments the post have when I am replying to it. I just read the title, and then read fu content to learn a good knowledge, and them reply to them.

I agree with you, we can get more reputation when we comments on that post which have less replies.  Because when any don't know this post on which topic then they would read your post and will give you reputation.  So it good that check that post which is you making comments that is unique topic and usefull for this forum then you can make replies and can get reputation.  So it important to onow about which topic is usefull and which is not ,so after that we can get reputation.  So spend time on forum so with this you can learn so many thing which is important. 

Edited by Jamii