For beginner please help! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jilan ahmad

For beginner please help!

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Dear friend, what do you mean that you do not understand. I ask all the people who post in this forum to clarify their posts and topics so that the rest of the members can answer them and provide them with assistance.

Friend don't worry, you can learn about any thing which thing like a problem. So read other post and you can search about topic which you want to understand.  So you need make 100 post and then you get you payment. Make post every section and learn about trading and investment which is more important thing then you can ea4n more. So spend you time to learn about new things. 

I recommend you initially to visit the rules section and read it carefully because you created a violating post and the post might be deleted and getting banned. So you don't have to write a post with less than 100 characters, and you should choose a useful idea to present to the members. Or something that you do not understand about the forum or digital currencies and ask members about it, so I advise you to pay close attention and work with greater focus

• +4 1

My friends, you should first of all read all the rules and regulations of this platform thoroughly and also understand them. When you have read all the rules and regulations of this platform and will also understand them, then you will understand how to work here by taking help of this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have not mentioned what you have not understood yet and what you want to know you should clear your question and mind first if you want to learn something here and in any other place.

On 2/1/2021 at 4:12 AM, Jilan ahmad said:

I dont clearly understand that, please help..

You are really a beginner in this forum. As a beginner in this forum you need to gather knowledge and information about the forum by reading people's post and topics, to guide you through. 

Hi  friend if you are a new beginning then I suggest you that you should do your work carefully do not do any mistakes and do not go toward trading and investment because as a beginner you do not have information you should make post it also gives you a good income.

My friend, I think you with this very short post violated forum rules because it is less than 100 characters long
You should visit the rules page for this wonderful forum and you will learn more
good luck

Firstly, welcome to my friend in the crypto world ... You have to be more aware of the work you do and understand what it is so that you must collect information about cryptocurrencies and use them appropriately in the right place where you must first write 100 free posts and then move to the field of work In writing 20 useful and distinguished posts and received payment for them 7 days after writing the post, while following the basic rules and conditions in this forum to prevent any error during work ....

• +4 1

Welcome mate in this forum. Nice to meet you in here. First of all you must complete the hundred posts at least in one week.  After that you may have to post twenty or twenty five posts per day. Before that you may have to read the rules and regulations of this forum and also follow the instructions.

• +2 1

First of all you have to read all the rules of this platform  . After reading rules you have to complete your 100 unpaid useful posts accordingly to the rules . Then you have to do your daily 20 posts for which you get payment after 7 days.

•  

My dear friend, your question is good. First, you must write a hundred posts within seven days, and then the paid publications begin. Payment is made on only twenty publications per day, and according to the interaction, you earn a financial profit.  Good luck my friend and have a good day

• +1 1

My friend must inevitably be patient and see the terms and conditions of the forum and understand it well you always share famous people with others gain experience from them and from the elderly that brings you good reputation

Hello dear members and Yuvi I hope you all are doing well first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for every those people who are to earn money from home always make a positive content and stay blessed

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, you should read the instructions for the forum and abide by its terms and put 100 comments and then 20 comments every day, and you will be paid after 7 days for each useful post, 200 satoshi

Your first task is to know the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk forum Your post must contain hundred words I suggest that visit all the sections in the forum and read the different post for knowledge

Hey mate,then you can now earns as much as you can it you can work hard,there is no end education until death,we should help each others,i wish you good look and mastering the forum,i hope you succcessed,thank you.

My dear, the matter is not as difficult as you can imagine. All you have to do is read the forum’s rules and abide by them, then create topics or make responses with no less than 100 characters ..
Make your posts helpful about cryptocurrencies in order to attract members and get reputations and support

• +3 1

Dear friend, to start working here in the forum, you must first create 100 free posts and then start writing 20 paid posts per day, but on the condition that the posts are not less than 100 characters and are not copied from other people's posts and they should be useful as well, this is how it works Correct in the forum

Please friends, your help is needed here, at least even though I joined here for a while that doesn't not make me expert with everything, please I still need you help, how me to move on my cryptotalk account smoothly.

My friend, don't be upset, every start has some difficulties, you first must read the rules in about forum section,the first section in the forum, and then try to implement that rules carefully to not be banned.

I can give two small start advices:

1.Don't comment to banned member's posts

2.Don't repeat the ideas and try to make unique content.

Good luck .

My friend, first you have to follow the rules and regulations for the best escaping platform in the world, which is the forum, and also before you make money, you have to make 100 comments within 7 days, and after 7 days you have to post 20 comments a day in order to earn money and you also have to avoid the ban

Dear friend, abide by the rules of the forum, you must publish 100 posts that the forum will not pay you on, then start publishing 20 posts every day that the forum pays money for you, stay away from copying and pasting, just learn now.

• +1 1

welcome , buddy . you need to follow these tips 

first and most important to read the rules ofthe furom and understand so as not to be blocked you have to posts 100 that you don't earn in and then 20 posts everyday you earn on them .best luck for you 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.