A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anna_sherova

A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk

Exactly, I am with you, my friend, your words are logical and correct

Daily work exhausts us and takes a lot of time

Let's make money

While working here is more than comfortable

We can work part-time and with all our comfort

• +1 1

Great topic, i think the most important feature on the forum is knowledge, which is something you will not find in daily jobs, and one of the great things is that you can work on the forum whenever you want.

Hello my friend, Actually I agree with you on the point of our freedom to limit the time that we work in this forum, which provides a good opportunity for us as people interested in the world of programming, but I think that even working here you have to be serious even if we stress it a little or take some Time. In my opinion, the plus thing is that we focus on working in the areas of the coding world to get closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +3 1

I think that working in the forum is much better than any other job, because you can work at any time you choose, and on the other hand, you work at home, relax and avoid infection with the Coronavirus because it is getting more prevalent every day, and you also gain a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies.

It is true that working here gives me the freedom to choose the right time to work without the need to go out. And this is what many people did after quarantining to work inside their homes. It is also useful for students who can work and study at the same time

• +1 1

On 2/1/2021 at 1:43 AM, Anna_sherova said:

I think that daily work can have better money gains depending on the nature of the work

Well, you can just get maximum of 200 TALK token per day by making a post in this forum, You will not get more TALK token because the moderators are now already removed the double payment and also the 1 TALK per reactions.

Working in this forum may not make you rich, it just makes you stand on your feet, but the vast knowledge that you will gain here is your winning card. however keep working hard and persistence, and you will find that this forum is better than work that requires great effort, good luck.

3 hours ago, skander94 said:

I think its just too good workd here in cryptotalk you can work daily and post 20 good And useful topic and get paid for it and it take just 3 or 4 hours but in daile work can take up the whole day and get some payments for it, but in the meantime every work is good now just work hard and don't be lazy 

All work requires effort for which value is given and must be rewarded. In Cryptotalk, you are at home, but like everything, it requires sacrifices, stopping doing other activities to dedicate yourself to making publications is well deserved. I enjoy this Crypto job because I don't have to stress out on the street rushing to get to my workplace on time.

• +2 1

for me the daily work outside of cryptotalk is more exhausting than acquiring knowledge within the forum I wish my main work was the forum so it would exhaust me less but it is still missing little so you can pay a little more 

You are right daily work is much better to get a material profit and you choose your time to start as it is part-time work for an amount of money and a few hours, and you will enjoy your presence in this wonderful forum and earn money in a little time

I agree with you on this my friend. In addition to that, working in the forum is more profitable than daily work. I encourage everyone to join cryptotalk to live the experience of real work.

• +5 1

My friend, you should always write a unique and useful publication for everyone that does not contain spelling errors. To be more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies and you must avoid negative reputation to get paid for your work.

• +2 1

I think that daily work require more efforts and is restricted of specific working hours and while working on this wonderful forum is done more comfortably and without restrictions.

There is more difference, my friend, that we are here to gain knowledge, learn to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, in addition to earning capital that will enable us to train our people in the field of cryptography.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, I am with you in that, it is easier to work in this forum than we do in our daily lives. We can work whenever we want in this forum and no one is responsible for us, we work at our comfort. When I joined this forum, I discovered a lot of useful information. And also I earned money. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

Yeah. The working here on cryptotalk is pretty flexible. You can adjust the timings according to your will and how its suits you. You can do work in the comfort of your home. What i like about here is the anonymity you can have on here. At other work places, where we have to bring our physical selves, its just soo different and perhaps difficult in so many aspects. I wish you all happy and joyous working on this platform. 

On 1/31/2021 at 10:43 PM, Anna_sherova said:

I think that daily work can have better money gains depending on the nature of the work, but during daily work maybe we will suffer from physical and psychological exhaustion and you may be uncomfortable to do it. As for work on this forum, you have the freedom  to determine the working hours and I think that is the essential difference between the two, and you What do you think my friends?

Yes dear I also agree with you and with their work many people get tired and also don't want to do any physical work and many people wants to do online work and this form is really very good and I also like online works I am little lazy but this forum is really very best.

Crypto talk forum gives us a good opportunity to earn and learn. You can earn here from commenting post . The good thing is there is no specific time to work here. You can work here any time you want. It can take 2 hour to complete. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

• +1 1

My opinion is simply that for people who have free time, this forum is one of the best options for them to develop their knowledge and also gain good profit for them.

• +2 1

Thank you for your words

I think work here in this forum is comfortable

6 months ago from now in this forum you can earn a lot than we earn now

but still this forum is good for earning

and on the other hand you will learn something new

My friend; let's say the comparison here is not equal! For a simple reason that what corresponds to serious work, whether in reality or in virtual reality, is not always what we deserve, but that a view of the subject in terms of stress and fatigue, yes daily work is more effort and fatigue, but we do not forget that working on the Internet It needs wonderful ideas, a clear mind, knowledge and constant research, and therefore in the two work we inevitably need effort. What we earn in profits and what we learn from experiences remain due to the nature of work!.

I do not know how much money I can earn in this forum, but as far as I know it is good sums and may be better than daily work because it requires less effort

Of course there is a big difference between daily work and work in the encrypted currency forum in terms of earning money and in terms of the physical effort and fatigue caused by work, and I find that I work on the forum more comfortable and there is no pressure and all you have to do is divide your time and draw up a plan to work here

• +4 1

This forum provides you with many unique and useful features, including that you can secure sufficient daily returns for the requirements of daily life, and this matter may not take you two hours a day and this is very little time compared to any other work

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Daily work is fun but a little bit tired . So we need to work monthly . Daily work may be better, but it is tiring and consumes our time and a lot of effort and time, but sometimes fun