A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anna_sherova

A comparison between daily work and work in CryptoTalk

Yes yiu right . Doesn't matter don't compare . This forum working part time . You work here just 2 3 hrs . Liittle work and huge amout gain this forum instead of other work . This forum is so helpful .

Just as you said working in this forum can be done at one's on time therefore, it gives us the freedom to work whenever we fill like but when it comes to daily work perhaps in a company you will find that time is fixed nothing like I will go for work at my own time  thus making me adore working here over daily work. 

In the day life we earn money by job or working to any field. But crypto talk is easy way  to earn the money and give the good feedback. I am agree to this platforum because the daily working is hard than it and get knowledge from this platforum.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true. This currency has received a good reputation and many have become mined to trade in it. Apart from that, it helps you in daily earnings and makes you invest your money in it. It is confidence and I expect that it has a brilliant future in Crypto

• +1 1

This forum is good because it gives us information, in addition to providing us with money for our work on it, and it is very useful as part-time work.

By working here you can earn money as well as study. This task is much easier than the task of our daily life. If we spend 2 to 3 hours a day here, we can earn money from it.

The importance of cryptocurrency and daily work is immense. This forum gives us some money in exchange for 2/3 hours of work.  But after working all day in our daily lives, some money is found.

For me to do work on crypto is better than Daily work.iIn daily work you are bound to do work at any cost in a specific time while in crypto you are free to do work.You can determine the working hours .Their is no bounding of work .

Yes my friend I'm satisfied with you. This is great difference between them. But in my opinion we are doing both work because if you are not married then you are doing work in cryptotalk is enough money that you spend your life. But if you have a family then you are doing both work because you are supporting your family. So in my opinion we are doing both but no doubt cryptotalk is best for online earning.

Dear both are different we have more advantages for on online work and we can more earn . But in online computer or mobile using to eyeside weak. And some advantage of daily work   

You have determined the very difference between daily work and working on this platform like working here, we have the choice to choose when to work and can divide our time of work. But working out there in real life is also good and can be even greater than working here. Because here we can become keyboard experts and get experience but out there we truly get experience in real meaning and that is something I'll choose working outside than working on this forum. But still being a student this platform is best for me for the next few years and I can count on it.

• +1 1

You're right.  The best feature of this forum is its flexibility over time.  We can work at any time and finish our work.  This is why many people are working in the forum to get more awards.  Other works do not give this kind of freedom and that is why this forum is the best.

In my opinion crypto work is good  because it required less time to makes money as compared to daily other works .in other works person are easily tired therefore crypto work is the good option 

To work in this forum is more comfortable than daily work and it does not cost you much effort to earn money and does not take much time and through it you gain knowledge.

• +2 1

If we knew something better about crypto we could have a lot of ideas here.  Hopefully if you have a good idea about this topic then we will know something good here because your purpose here is how to do something good here then you can learn a lot here hopefully you will do something good here in this forum over time.  Here you can easily gain knowledge if you can do something good

Dear there is great difference between daily work and work on cryptotalk forum. Daily work need your presence physically as well as need much time but on cryptotalk you can work any time and everywhere. 

Yes my dear friend you are right here work is very comfortable but in daily life we need more hard work and we can't enjoy our life but in crypotalk we can earn money and also enjoy the life.

hello friend,

There are differences between work via the internet and traditional work in terms of wages and working hours, as the individual working via the Internet does not get the same wage that the individual gets in the traditional work system. and the work contract may require that accounting be done on the hour system, daily wage, or a certain percentage, and so on, and this is according to what the contracting parties specify. Some organizations that have online work systems rarely resort to signing contracts, as this pushes the worker to demand Part of the amount is paid in advance before starting work.

Your words are correct, my friend, and I agree with you on some matters, but for me I think that the two work are important, so we can follow our daily work naturally and take breaks that we can use to work on the forum as it does not require much effort and is a place for entertainment and increasing information and experiences, meaning that we can prepare them as complementary to each other

The truth is that it does not have much to do, only the place where you do it, many people now work from home but the important thing about Cryptotalk is that you are constantly learning about new things in the world of investments and technology, you can provide value and learn at the same time and most importantly the payment is super good.

• +2 1

The daily work can cause many many health issues like stress tention and take more time to done your job and doing your continue work will not be much pleasure like wise working on crypto you can do it as a part time job because it's not take much time as other required through crypto you deal with many problem crypto can provide a good lifestyle for us i think we should keep working on crypto 

@PreO😍alina26 I'm agree with you dear 😍

A lazy man can work here too because here is no fix time for working. Whenever you will get free times you can post here. After 7days you will be paid. You can take a break if you Don't work for some days or one day. But i think it is better to finish our daily work daily. Because we will paid and also we can gather the information about daily market price or any update about crypto currency.         

• +3 1

I think that the biggest advantage this forum offers is the freedom to choose working hours and the freedom to participate. This thing will not exist in real work, but real work can provide more money.

• +2 1

I think that even if we are exhausted we have to move forward so that it attended receive good reasons and profits through our efforts the reward will come

• +1 1

Real work may be considered better than working in a forum in terms of the amount of money that we may get, but I consider working here as a secondary job.

• +3 1