Payment on yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jasonholmes

Payment on yobit

Yobit is a very good platform . Everyone here working on cryto needs to have account on yobit. Its function is also good. I recommend it

Everyone after commenting 20 post everyday at end of the week can withdraw payment from yobit account 

My dear, in general, earnings are made through the Yubet platform by publishing the first 100 free posts, after which the earnings are taken for every 20 posts per day, after a full week of publishing the posts for this, post posts and wait a whole week and make your participation useful to be evaluated by the members and get a win on them  The withdrawal of profits is done through the famous trading platform, meaning the famous Stana is a house, so I recommend it uniquely. It is a very good platform. Thank you very much.

After you finished writing the 100 free posts, you registered your account on the forum through the yobit platform, and then you start with the paid posts where you must write 20 posts every day, but you will not take money on them unless they are supported by a positive reputation so try to write well and in a distinctive style

• +2 1

My esteemed member of this wonderful forum in my particular case after making my first 100 free pots that are the ones that enable me to continue working and be able to start charging from there after the 7 days have passed, I charge what I was entitled to. It may have happened to you is that the administrators were just cleaning and it is for this reason that payments are interrupted until they activate them again, be patient and you will see that they will pay you for everything you have worked for.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

After we have completed 100 posts in the forum, we have to link our account to yobit and even after joining the campaign, we have to publish free posts daily for seven days. Then on the eighth day we begin to receive our payment.

Dear friend, after writing the 100 posts or the test comment, you have to write 20 comments per day if it is published and that the content of the comment or post is more than 100 characters and that it is not deleted and after seven days you will take your dues

After completing 100 posts, you will be paid on the yobit platform for 20 beneficial posts per day and get 200 Satoshi for each share with a positive reputation

• +1 1

Well my friend, after writing 100 posts, you should write 20 useful posts on a daily basis, as yobit deletes the unhelpful posts and does not pay for them, and then the posts are paid after 7 days of publishing so do't worry and continue to work.

After completing the 100 posts, you will be paid for each useful post, 200 Satoshi after 7 days, but you can withdraw whenever you want. There is no specific time for withdrawal.

Maybe you misquoted this from the yobit, I think after completing your first 100 posts, you are entitled to 20 posts everyday which you will be paid for after seven days of posting, and they most get average rating from your colleagues before you will be paid for, so relax guy.

Maybe you misquoted this from the yobit, I think after completing your first 100 posts, you are entitled to 20 posts everyday which you will be paid for after seven days of posting, and they most get average rating from your colleagues before you will be paid for, so relax guy.

Hello dear friends, digital currency is a financial balance recorded electronically on a card with stored value, and there is another form of electronic money is network money, which is a program written in a programmed language and using global encryption techniques that make the process of penetrating it almost impossible

Actually, I’m still learning from this platform and I don’t know much about the yobit exchange wallet but so many members of this platform have trusted the yobit platform because the platform is paying their members very well as it was promised, I will advice you to have more patience.

My friend 

You can find out through your account on the yobit platform

You are paid for every job you get a positive reputation after 7 days from the date of creation of that post 

You get 200 Satoshi and 10 talking symbols .

According to the new payment system in the forum, posts that have received a positive reputation will be paid after a full week of publishing them, so make sure to make your posts as useful as possible so that you get this reputation and achieve maximum profits.

I am also a beginner in the cryptotalk platform, so I think that think you misunderstood this statement, I think after completing your first 100 posts, you will start your daily 20 posts which you will receive payment for after seven days of posting, and you have to get reputation on them, so just keep on working hard.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Do not worry my friend, sometimes the payment is stopped in order to clean the forum from comments and unhelpful topics, then the payment is stopped, but do not worry because you will be paid for your posts in full

• +3 1

You should review your posts first to see if they are effective, since they do not count posts in a post. How positive comments in your posts often improve your business and earnings and help you gain a solid reputation. As a result, in order to receive your payments, you must comply with strict rules and regulations.

You must have linked your account in the forum with your account on the platform, and then when you do the posts, the number should increase at each post, and then after 7 days you will definitely get the coins

• +1 1

It is a very useful currency. You can easily get acquainted with ubit if you work in this platform. You have to post 100 in this platform according to the rules. Then your payment will be added to the b

account. You have to post 100 every day according to the rules. Then from here you will be paid every 7 days. You continue your work.

• +1 1

After the valid publications of the 100 you have to know that they will pay you after that, for this it will only cover the people who have evidence in this forum, in order to earn some satoshis with our publications, our job is to learn and share what I learned in this forum.

You need to link your crytotalk account in crytotalk new and crytotalk campaign section in Yobit and your talk payment will be given in crytotalk new and btc payment will be shown in crytotalk campaign section so you can check it there.

dear when we joined this platform then we have to complete 100 post task and after completion this we just have to write 20 useful and informative post daily and we get pay after seven days on yobit in the form of 10 talk tokens per post and if your post has positive likes then you will get 200 satoshi per post in cryototalk campaign thank you

This cryptocurrency activities that we are aln as members participating payment is done in yorbit platform where we do send our payment into our own account and with that we can also invest they and get huge profit.

• +1 1

just calm down mate,  you will surely start getting your payment.  Sometimes the payment got delay and I think maybe the moderators are investigating your posts that's why your payment haven't arrive yet.  So just be patient. 

• +1 1