As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

If ultimately, when you are a beginner, you lose due to lack of experience, but in reality, if you see it from another point of view, you do not lose, rather you gain new experiences, either in pages or mining or in trading, I hope this is motivational for  the new people entering the crypto and for the avoluvion of the entire ecosystem in favor of all.

As a beginner you should face much difficulties. You can loss a big quantity in the beginning. But as you worked here you can learn everything as you work here and you got experienced in after a time then you can be able to earn much from there. Then you can prevent from a loss. Everything takes time and as a beginner you also need time to learn from here. In the beginning you should face difficulties but after a time it seems to be easy for you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are new to the crypto  currency But you must have a good idea of the previous currency because we know that if someone is new, he has very little idea or experience, but you will try to know better from the adults and also from those who know me if you can do these things.  Then you can improve in the future and you can increase your skills

In the beginning even though we know only a little about the cryptocurrency the experience working here would make it a lot better than you think no matter what. You will definitely make mistakes and misinterpret things but that's for the good. Just be confident and do the best possible work on these subject. You can take advices and opinions from the seniors in the crypto world.

• +3 1

Yes, I lost my money, was scammed by fraudulent investment sites. It was a very frustrating thing, but it was a lesson to learn from mistakes.

Yes in the beginning, you will have many difficulties and misunderstandings in this field. I didn't know how start with and where to invest, but this forum has helped to learn and understand more about cryptocurrency. And my doubts and queries are now getting answer's from the posts of senior members of this forum. In the beginning everything may feel difficult, but practice makes man perfect. So we have get knowledge and advice from others, to learn and understand more about cryptos before entering into trading. 

• +3 1

On 1/2/2020 at 11:47 PM, cryptozalmii37 said:

Yes you are right if you are beginner in crypto you may have many difficulties but when you have learned you will enjoy this field and earn good money

Of course, this is a sure thing, but even if it is difficult, it is interesting knowledge, there are many opportunities to achieve it through this.

Everyone should take suggestions to do anything from the person whow knows the all items of this forum. If you do not have any experience about this site you will lose huge money

The most difficult section of the cryptocurrency for me is the earning through it and the analysis of the currency or the market. I am working on it and soon I will be able to do this.

Every beginner faces many difficulties and in their day-to-day actions they make many mistakes that cost them dearly, but it is learning and in the meantime money and time are wasted, it is impossible not to go through this, perhaps it can be mitigated by having and looking for the correct orientation, and looking for information to mitigate the effects of being a novice, we can really read and see many experiences of other people and that undoubtedly help us in our behavior, but until we experience it we will not master it.

I lost my ability to control the cryptocurrency only once, when I was banned from one of the questionnaires, after I entered the wrong information by mistake, and this happened a few months ago, but now I pay more attention and I have not been blocked yet.

I have never encountered any problem learning this, it's simple and the simple terminology for blockchain and cryptocurrencies is available in many places.

1 minute ago, yisemo1 said:

Now searching for anything incomprehensible is available in Google very easily, not as in the past.

I agree with you on this, anything, any problem, any option available to solve it on the Internet, now there are no problems from this.

I'm a beginner now and I face difficulties to answer some questions that ask others if we face difficulties as beginners. Is this a question for experienced users and asking them if they faced difficulties? 

I think it took me 5 months to learn this. It was a little difficult, but simple. Crypto is still a big approach and nothing like it.

It is very easy and I did not face any difficulty in this, I just joined the forum and there is a lot of information that helped me.

Edited by tigayim345

2 minutes ago, tigayim345 said:

It is very easy and I did not face any difficulty in this, I just joined the forum and there is a lot of information that helped me.

Me too, I just learned the terminology from YouTube and some blogs and websites affiliated with this and found it very easy and did not go into much depth.

Edited by hadine43

2 minutes ago, hadine43 said:

Me too, I just learned the terminology from YouTube and some blogs and websites affiliated with this and found it very easy and did not go into much depth.

Yes, of course, there is no need to delve into the topic is very simple and only the developers are the ones who find it difficult, and perhaps some beginners in the field.

Edited by tigayim345

A large class of beginners encounter a host of difficulties during trading, which negatively affect the acquisition of sufficient useful information.

Yes, I lost some money in fake platforms. also i lost money in bad trades! who didn't loose ?

but if you want be successful you need to learn from your mistakes and don't do a stupid act again and again.

if you method is not working. try to change it and find a better way.

Lost my first investment due to a bitcoin mining scam. Luckily it is a small amount and I never gave up on cryptocurrencies. I’ve continued to learn and invest and eventually turned in a profit.. Don’t ever give up even if you experience a loss, that is just the nature of investment, learn from the mistakes and always look to rebound after a loss!